Does the race of your doctor matter to you?

Does the race of your doctor matter to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2017/04/second_michigan_doctor_charged.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

depends if you want to survive the surgery

Haitian doctors tend tend to be quacks.

nigger r dumb

Blacks have the lowest IQ in every nation they exist, of course it matters.

itt random racism
>iq
imaginary numbers that doesn't mean shit to anyone besides asians and retarded whites who believe in it

Never seen a black doctor, pointless question

Race, no; university, yes; nationality, kinda.

Yes. How would I know they didn't pass the education requirements and get the job due to affirmative action?

not where i live

A couple decades ago I would have said no, but affirmative action means that now a nigger doctor will actually on average be less qualified than a white or asian one

Luckily, as far as I can tell, there are basically no black physicians in specialties that actually matter like surgery or radiology

this kek

Nah, not where I live. There's only a tiny percentage of blacks who live here and they're either in jail or are doctors/dentists/not niggers. I had to go to the hospital last month and the nurse who drew my blood was black. She was friendly and gentle. Called me "honey".

holy fuck. yes. that isn't even the proper way to fucking give a fucking shot. He's just going straight in which is fucking wrong. plus he's fucking pinching, and you dont do that while giving the fucking shot, only as you get the needle in the person's arm

this guy is a shit doctor even if he is a doctor at all

>Called me "honey".
Probably the first time somebody ever told you that huh

White male doctor or you are wasting your time. Indians can be alright if you just want something routine or your an addict.
Female doctors of any race are the worst. Even a White female """doctor""" is still worse than a black male doctor. Fortunately women rarely spend more than a decade as a doctor.

Not joking, when i was younger, my mom would always try to get a doctor with a white or asian last name, usually asian cause its easier to tell, so now i always try to get an asian doctor.

Would you let him perform surgery on you?

Yes, but more important is the Surgeon.

nope my dentist is an allahu shitskin and ive had bloodwork done by multiple afrikangz

I have to imagine US indians are better than UK indians, but yeah, the best doctors are white men and kikes

If I didn't live in a small, conservative town I'd care more. Don't take this the wrong way tho but I actually prefer Asian doctors over white doctors simply because they got there through hard work. (Asians actually suffer the most because of affirmative action.) Also white doctors tend to be fat or rude. Not all, but some. I think the other nurse who took care of me was Jewish but I'm not entirely sure. She looked somewhat Jewish, but she was on the prettier side and very bubbly.

Christ I sound like a shill.

I have a doctor from Indonesia, he's pretty good.

not so much the race, but if I find out my doctor is an affirmative action hire, or he received average grades but was accepted into college for diversity purposes and not because of his transcripts, then yes race matters.

Yes, I only see white doctors/dentists.

>doctor

I'm healthy so I haven't been to a doctor in over 20 years (was vax'd as a toddler)

yes, I would trust an asian doctor more. Whites are better at reparing boats or fixing pipes.

And the gender too, everyone knows that only medicine womans have the gift.

F-Fuck you you asian mexican. She was just like "If it hurts, honey, just tell me okay? We'll get you all squared away and feeling better soon."

Yes because he looks like he actually has a soul. It's in the eyes.

The real redpill is
>Does the race of your blood donor matter.

id say no because lets be honest here, if he is black and a doctor he must have done something right, plus i don't care if they are Asian my doctor is Asian and he is pretty amazing

If they worked hard enough to get educated enough to become a doctor, then it doesn't matter what race they are because they have succeeded.

I don't know about other countries but USA med school sure ain't a walk in the park and any man or woman who can make it through has earned my trust and respect.

Kikes are the worst for people who aren't 100% certain of what condition they have or are too young to know better.
>You know what you need? Circumcision.
>A nose job would fix that.
>Just take these tablets every day for the rest of your life.
Even getting fobbed off is better than seeing a Jewish doctor if you don't want to come home drugged up and/or mutilated.

Yeah this. If affirmative action didn't exist it wouldn't matter but it does so I'm afraid that Doctor Trayvon is an incompetent diversity hire.

Yes.
mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2017/04/second_michigan_doctor_charged.html

Have you looked into the matter? IQ is perhaps the most important factors when it comes to educational success and overall success in life. It predicts likely future income and chances of being incarcerated. IQ is about CAPACITY to learn, you are an idiot if you don't think that matters. ALL of the evidence suggests otherwise. There is a reason that low IQ nations are shit, it's not coincidence.

You joke but I read a (((study))) that men and women are more comfortable with women doctors than men, probably because of the high rate of male sociopaths and how they flock to doctor positions, whereas women are just naturally more inclined to be caring, for better or worse. I kinda get what they mean desu, my former psychiatrist gave me huge psychopath vibes. A lot of the male doctors/nurses I saw when I was in the ER looked that way too, whereas the only female who did was the receptionist.

Not the race for me, but where they got their medical license, I'd rather have a black doctor who got their license in Australia than a white doctor that got his in Cambodia.

I don't like fucking pajeets getting their fucking street doctor courses than thinking they can come over here and be a fucking licensed fucking doctor fuck those curry munchers

A kike GP isn't going to recommend a needless plastic surgery. Most just want dosh for themselves, they aren't all part of a conspiracy

Famous last words.

looks like the fag from scrubs

Saw a nigger priest once. I was disgusted

Never had surgery but the best doctor I've seen was Black. He went to my school on career day and seemed very knowledgeable. I think his name was David Bernard.

Uh, yes? No way in hell I'd let anyone but a white male doctor operate on me.

Probably because he is baka

White male and jewish pay him well he'll fucking increase your life span

In traditional medicine the role of the medicine woman goes beyond healing the sick, it's also a moral guideline, and we have keep that tradition and we mixed it with allopathic medicine with amazing results.

This ladies are really good at diagnosis.

Usually, although there was this Jewish doctor on this show about fat fucks who was hilariously brutal at the fat cunt.
>I only had two pizzas in 3 days--
>OY VEY, TWO PIZZAS?! ONE PIZZA SHOULD BE EATEN WITHIN A MONTH, YOU EAT TWO IN 3 DAYS?! I WILL NOT HELP YOU IF YOU DO NOT STOP YOURSELF, YOU ARE RUINING THE LIFE OF YOUR FATHER, YOU CALL HIM UP NOT TO ASK HOW HE'S DOING BUT TO ASK FOR HIM TO BUY YOU MORE PIZZAS! YOU EAT AN ENTIRE LARGE PIZZA IN ONE SITTING! THAT IS NOT NORMAL! NOT HEALTHY!
>But I just need more pill--
>NO YOU DO NOT NEED PILLS, YOU NEED EXERCISE AND VEGETABLES! YOU CANNOT WIPE YOUR OWN ASS YOU ARE SO FAT, A NURSE HAS TO DO IT FOR YOU! YOU CALL ME, BEGGING FOR PILLS BUT I REFUSE! NO LONGER WILL I GIVE YOU PILLS! YOU BECOME ADDICTED, YOU HAVE PAIN BECAUSE YOU HAVE MADE BAD LIFE DECISIONS! LIVE WITH IT AND USE IT TO MOTIVATE YOU!
...is what it basically boiled down to.

This. I don't care where your from or who you are, all I care about is if your adequately qualified for the job. No botched surgery's pls

>niggers have a lower IQ
>instead of admitting this they just let less qualified people be doctors

You have a pretty naive view of the medical profession. Did it ever occur to you that the motivations and conditions within it are more complex than simply the college edition of "hard work pays off"?

Yes, because he kinda looks respectable and won't chimp out.

Really makes

>those asian acceptance rates
OY VEY!

you think

For women they recommend all kinds of needless shit. The absolute top of the list is prescribing the pill to young teens who want bigger breasts.
>Hurrdurr lets give a pill which has the unfortunate side effect of irreparable brain damage to those who are most vulnerable to this effect.
>Lol the big tits thing doesn't even work anyway. It just speeds up how fast they develop to their normal size and stunts their height as a bonus. Guys dig 5ft chicks rofl.

desu he looks like a black beta, which is maybe a good thing as it balances out their violent nature

>what is affirmative action?

fuck yeah i dont want to get AIDS from a nigger "doctor"

>there are doctors who give pills to girls for bigger breasts
What the fuck kind of backwards country do you live in?

tbf midget girls are qt but that's beside the point

Asian=Jewish>White>Indian

"The pill" as in contraception. It's given out regularly in your backwards country too.

It matters, but I'd make an exception for pic related. Most of his patients lived.

fpbp

exactly. he's probably that black guy who doesn't even say "nigga" and doesn't have a black accent.

Something I don't get though is if Jews hate goys so much, why the fuck do they become doctors? Sure you could argue that doing so gives them access to fucking us up more, but there's plenty of Jewish surgeons, for example, or Jew doctors who are hell bent on saving and serving their patients.

Yeah but you won't get it from any reputable doctor because you want big titties. I'm actually on "the pill" and have been since I was 15 because otherwise I can't have my period. It gives me much needed female hormones.

Good.

only whites, jews, and chinks are ever doctors, so i guess not

i'm more worried dr.goldstein will try to jew me over with medical fees.

I'm white and my doctor should be too.

>tfw the nurse at the psych ward i went to in 2013 was a goldstein and is the only reason im not 20k in debt
>tfw she notified me that i qualified for the hospital paying for my stay
>tfw they paid for all but 2k of it
The need to see money being saved overrided her desire to fuck over goys, it seems.

I can't even type that seriously, she was really nice and one of the nurses who checked up on my roommate when she was having a panic attack.

I agree with both statements.

Yes. I want a white male who can speak English. A white female is okay too, but not for private shit. Not some poo in loo fuck who doesn't give two shits about me either.

Yes because med school affirmative action is real

"Underrepresented minorities" demonstrably require lower grades to get into post-secondary education, therefore they are objectively inferior at their profession.

You know what? I'm gonna shut up because every reply I type I sound more and more like a shill.
>n-not all blacks
>n-not all jews

Luckily black doctors are rare.

You probably have prostate cancer.

It wouldn't matter if blacks didn't use affirmative action to get accepted to medical school with shitty ass grades from schools that are already liberal retardation centers of failure.

>there's plenty of Jewish surgeons,
Surgeons are pretty kiked. They're notorious for recommending tons of unnecessary surgeries. Probably the most responsible of anyone in the medical field for practitioner murder though pillpushers probably do more overall damage.

>he fell for the medicine meme
>not walking off your afflictions like a fucking man

I'd trust any race of doctor except a black or a Jew.

Okay, bad example. That's the only thing I could think of. Radiologists? Psychiatrists? Uh...

Yes, I won't be seen by a poo in loo dr. They don't wash their hands properly.

>The weak prostate meme.
Oh goy that is one of the more obvious scams. Everyone knows vey diagnose White middle aged males with this to make sure they don't go and have another round of kids.

Thanks for posting this. I was about to if it hadn't been already. I will never go to a black doctor for this reason.

Paediatrics is 95% kike for male doctors. The other 5% are people with kikelike names who got mistaken for crypto-kikes.

Depends, do you want AIDS?

Nothing random about it faggot

Japs are consistently the best posters on this board.

I would avoid a doctor if he's from India.

Had a tar baby docs who were from Africa (literally) and they were on point and professional with explaining and treating whatever was wrong with me at the time.

Then this one time I went to a clinic and there was a doc from India. He pretty much ignored what I came in for (minor food poisoning) and gave me a prescription for chicken pox cuz I had mosquito bites. The pharmacy he referred me to was apparently owned by his relatives.

Seriously. Fuck those curry niggers

I have an Asian doctor with small fingers.

I want to say "no" but I went, twice, to the same doctor from some place where indoor plumbing is a luxury, for a knee injury that was so bad I could barely walk. I was given some anti-inflammatories and politely told to fuck off. Came back two weeks later and got the same treatment.

Limped on it for a few years, couldn't play baseball or do anything involving running, finally went back after I heard the quack had left town. Big surprise, another doctor from some place where sand is part of the diet, and politely told to fuck off again.

Meanwhile, because this is Canada, the waiting room is half-full of natives and their half-dozen kids, coughing and spreading snot everywhere, and I'm watching them get actual meds.

Feels bad, man.

>See a guy in a store standing around, starts coughing and wheezing.
>Some Pajeet or Muhammad whatever stands next to him, just staring at the guy.
>Ok something is going on. Walk there, grab the incoherent man by the arm and make sit him down.
>Ask if he's on some medication etc.. try to make sense of the situation.
>I'm about 99% he was having a heart attack, but didn't want ambulance called.
>Whatever, it's his right not to get treatment if he doesn't want to. Apparently he was a nurse himself and there was some reason he didn't want the EMTs called.
>Walk away and the sandnigger follows me.
>He says "I'm a doctor...I think that man was having an asthma attack"

This guy had zero idea how to handle the situation, took no action whatsoever and didn't even mention he was a medically trained professional.
Then he walked away from the guy following me.
I've seen this kind of beta bullshit behavior before with these foreign medical personnel.
They have no courage to even properly handle patients. Also it was no god damn asthma attack, I've seen this before.
So yes, it does make a difference.
I want a white male handling my medical things.

Yes, the sex of the doctor also matters. I prefer white female doctors in every case.

Dude you're fucking stupid. That's a subcutaneous injection.

>kike-like names
I know that feel.

t. Levi Ackerman (not to be confused with that manlet anime kike)

I actually feel relieved when my doctor is asian. Had a curry mistress tell me to lose 80 pounds over two months (5'4", 160lbs, workout)

For doctors:
Asian>White>Latino>Black

Yes. Foreign doctors tend to be terrible. I much prefer Australian trained white doctors.

youre an idiot if you think you can get through med school simply by virtue of the fact that you are a minority