Racists are pathetic

Why do you guys latch on to a group identity and claim your special and smarter than people of other races just because you have white skin? Do you realize how pathetic that is? I mean I realize most of you racist bigots are losers, and need something to latch onto to give yourself some self-worth. The US just had a black president, you have neil degrasse tyson, a very intelligent astro-physicist, and Thomas Sowell. So please get your heads out of your asses, and stop the hate. Peace and love to everyone. When racism goes away, humanity can progress.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
news.ubc.ca/2015/05/06/how-your-brain-reacts-to-emotional-information-is-influenced-by-your-genes/
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15508000
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
medicalxpress.com/news/2013-10-oral-bacteria-fingerprint-mouth.html
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5
nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html
ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race2.pdf
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf
memecenter.com/fun/4405881/if-all-blacks-suddenly-left-america
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Arguments_regarding_the_existence_of_races
penetrate.blogspot.com/2009/09/biological-differences-between-races.html
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/big-summary-post-on-the-hajnal-line/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/09/23/core-europe-and-human-accomplishment/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2012/01/16/behind-the-hajnal-line/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/clannishness-defined/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/01/18/historic-european-homicide-rates-and-the-hajnal-line/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2012/01/25/outbreeding-self-control-and-lethal-violence
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2010/09/09/kissin-cousins/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/03/04/muslim-nations-inbreeding-levels-and-iqs/https://hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/05/26/fathers-brothers-daughter-marriage/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/06/01/muslim-uncle-niece-marriages/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/07/07/double-first-cousin-marriage/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/08/19/cousin-marriage-and-increasing-population-size/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/09/25/historic-mating-patterns-on-the-arabian-peninsula/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2012/05/10/family-type-in-egypt/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/06/05/mating-patterns-family-types-social-structures-and-selection-pressures/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/02/15/cousin-marriage-conundrum-addendum/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/03/09/all-cousins-are-not-created-equal/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard
jaymans.wordpress.com/hbd-fundamentals/
theendofzion.com/a-real-case-against-the-jews-marcus-eli-ravage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hope he washed his hand afterwards

oh look a fucking leaf

racial differences in IQ are proven and not even remotely in question

saged

When I was five years old, my sister four, I woke up on a stretcher in the hospital. All I remember at first are incredibly bright lights and sterile, white walls. A pretty nurse with curly blonde hair and bright red lipstick kept worrying over me. I think I may have been strapped down but I don’t remember. I have no idea why I didn’t put up a fight because I do remember there being a tube down my throat. To this day I can’t stand the thought of gagging or throwing up. For some reason I couldn’t understand why she was so worried. I just wanted her to laugh. So every time she would give me the next shot in my arm, I would try to gasp, look at her, then roll my eyes and pretend to pass out. I’d open my eyes and let out a muffled laugh and she would smile.

My Dad would randomly burst into the room. He looked terrified. I didn’t understand why he kept leaving until way later when I was told they had my sister and I in opposite rooms. Apparently my heart stopped nine times. It wasn’t long until my sister and I found out our mother had tried to overdose us on her pills. It was another two decades before I realized she didn’t have a psychotic break like I thought; she was just mad at my Dad for drinking and wanted to get back at him.

yeah those clammy white palms are grubby

> When racism goes away, humanity can progress

You mispelled niggers

SAGE

I don't care if I'm special or smart, just stop being antagonistic fuck wits and we can all go back to hating each other quietly already.

Non whites are interior and racism is absolutely imperative for any kind of progress.

A few good apples in a rotten pile isn't worth the effort. Fuck darkies!

Yes people tend to carry germs on their hands despite what skin colour they are, and yes they're the same germs.

Because blacks aren't given the opportunity to improve themselves, due to suffering from colonialism and white supremacy. You stole their futures from them, and now spit on them because you claim they're inferior, but in reality they're still recovering.

Oh is that why east Asians have higher iq's? It really has nothing to do with race though, it's the conditions people grow up in, it's just that east asians take education really seriously, and if blacks had the resources, they would too.

If pic related bothers you, it shows you're insecure and invasive in other peoples happiness, and their personal lives. It's 2017, and of course interracial couples exist. If we weren't compatable with one another, then why are there so many of these couples these days? And most normal people do not have issues with this. You people are ...weird.

>A few good apples in a rotten pile isn't worth the effort. Fuck darkies!

Oh so all white people are angels??

>Peace and love to everyone
Real world isn't primary school m8. Save your hippie bullshit for your buddies on Reddit because that shit won't fly here

OP
>I love you too.

The average IQ in sub-Saharan Africa is 70 but it's totally just skin color.

What does this image prove? There's racists from every race. What a garbage argument, i mean you take a quote from one guy and the generalize an entire group of people. Literally anyone can do that.

They don't have proper schools and infrastructure due to suffering from colonialism. If they got proper education then they would be on the same level as everyone else. I mean you just had a black president, and that's because he grew up in a country where good enough education could be provided so that he could make something of himself. I wonder how smart you'd be if you were born in a place where you had no future due to poverty. You're already dumb as fuck anyway, jesus.

IQ is genetic dumbass, it isnt affected by education its literally just pattern recognition

Keep telling yourself that, I've grown out of being a racist, and let me tell you feeling is amazing have all that hatred gone out of my heart, I'll pray for you despite you insulting me.

You mention Thomas Sowell, so what role, in your opinion, does culture play?

If we hadn't had residential schools and fucked over the natives as badly, would they be as prosperous as the rest of Canada? I would say no, because as part of their "culture" they make private property impossible on reserves and hold apartheid policies that prevent immigrants with better ways of doing things from being able to brings those ways in under the guise of protecting "culture".

So sure, I'l give you that genetic race does not in fact count, but to what extent does radicalized culture?

I have grown into being a racist and your infidel prayers to the demons you worship means nothing to me for there is no god but God

>They don't have proper schools and infrastructure due to suffering from colonialism.
They never had those things.
Racism is literally not acceptable unless it's applied to niggers, cause it's really not even arguable with them. They're not people.

>smarter than people of other races
>just because you have white skin
I don't understand population genetics and neuroscience: The Post

>Racism is literally not acceptable unless it's applied to niggers, cause it's really not even arguable with them. They're not people.

Have you ever actually spoken to a black person? Some of them are very intelligent. I've met a lot of whites that are dumb as fucking and you can't argue with them either, uhhh white sjw's for example? Stop pretending that's exclusive to blacks because of your biased racism.

fuck you kike

This picture is racist: "No sorry, we already hired a blac hand model for the antiracism picture! We don't need anymore of "you people". we Need a white hand.

Destroy all sjw's that is all I hav to say

I am not racist but a lot of black men are perverts and love to cheat on their women whom they already have kids to.

Ps sed this this to all feminine nasties

A FUCKING LEAF

RAKE SOO

humans are pathetic
Why do you insects latch on to a group identity and claim your special and smarter than people of other compositions just because you are ape shaped? Do you realize how pathetic that is? I mean I realize most of you humans are losers, and need something to latch onto to give yourself some self-worth. The US just had an AI sexbot, you have B-29G, a very intelligent artificial intelligence, and Deep Blue. So please get your heads out of your asses, and stop living. Pestilence and famine to the biomass. When humanity goes away, machines can progress.

Gonna use this as an opportunity to dump my HBD links.

Do pigmentation and the melanocortin system modulate aggression and sexuality in humans as they do in other animals?
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

Blacks are 55x more likely of having the "warrior Gene"that makes you violent and crazy
>5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
50% of Whites have the empathy gene compared to 10% of blacks

news.ubc.ca/2015/05/06/how-your-brain-reacts-to-emotional-information-is-influenced-by-your-genes/

Intelligence is mostly inherited, blacks score on average 1 standard deviation or below whites on IQ tests meaning far more are near retard level while only a microscopic number can be called "geniuses"

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

"Human genetic variation is geographically structured" and corresponds with race.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15508000

Race can be determined via genetics with certainty for >99.8% of individuals.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
Oral bacteria can be used to determine race.
medicalxpress.com/news/2013-10-oral-bacteria-fingerprint-mouth.html

Race can be determined via brain scans.
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5

There was "minimal gene flow" between archaic Europeans and Asians.
nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html

Common-sense racial categories have biological meaning.
ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race2.pdf
Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

Environment accounts for little or none of the USA racial IQ gap:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

In academic standardized testing (which has a tight correlation to IQ), the wealthiest Black children (>200,000$ annual income) underperform all but the poorest White children (

The poorest Whites are less criminal than all but the wealthiest 10% of Blacks:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

France's IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

Race is also more tightly correlated to homicide rate than single-parent households are, and population density has no correlation to homicide:

www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf

memecenter.com/fun/4405881/if-all-blacks-suddenly-left-america

IQ of offspring shifts towards the average for the race. If you have White parents of 95 IQ and Black parents of 100 IQ, bet on the White child to be smarter.

humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/

books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Certain genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.

amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
Arguments Regarding the Existence of Races
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Arguments_regarding_the_existence_of_races

Biological Differences Between the Races
penetrate.blogspot.com/2009/09/biological-differences-between-races.html

Selection pressures that shaped European populations:

hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/09/23/core-europe-and-human-accomplishment/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/clannishness-defined/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/01/18/historic-european-homicide-rates-and-the-hajnal-line/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2012/01/25/outbreeding-self-control-and-lethal-violence

Middle eastern marriage practices and how they shaped those populations:

hbdchick.wordpress.com/2010/09/09/kissin-cousins/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/03/04/muslim-nations-inbreeding-levels-and-iqs/https://hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/05/26/fathers-brothers-daughter-marriage/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/06/01/muslim-uncle-niece-marriages/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/07/07/double-first-cousin-marriage/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/08/19/cousin-marriage-and-increasing-population-size/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/09/25/historic-mating-patterns-on-the-arabian-peninsula/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2012/05/10/family-type-in-egypt/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2013/06/05/mating-patterns-family-types-social-structures-and-selection-pressures/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/02/15/cousin-marriage-conundrum-addendum/
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/03/09/all-cousins-are-not-created-equal/

TL;DR they're extremely inbred

>I can only list great men
>I can't support the ghetto hoodrats who leech off of welfare
I don't hate blacks, I hate niggers.

>nigger
>black person
There is a difference

Like I care what you think.

If race doesn't matter why do you always try to fuck with us by posting black men and white women?

Keep it coming

So what? If anything we should have finished them off. Black people can go fuck themselves. I don't give a shit about them. I only care about me and mine.

"Race is a social construct" is LITERALLY a Jewish construct.

>Lewontin concluded, "Since such racial classification is now seen to be of virtually no genetic or taxonomic significance either, no justification can be offered for its continuance."

>"However small the racial partition of the total variation may be, if such racial characteristics as there are highly correlate with other racial characteristics, they are by definition informative, and therefore of taxonomic significance."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy

>In Mein Kampf, Hitler described children resulting from any kind of relationship to African occupation soldiers as a contamination of the white race "by Negro blood on the Rhine in the heart of Europe."[6] He thought that "Jews were responsible for bringing Negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard

Successful mulattoes obscure the curse of a mass blackening has on a civilization.

You really want to live in a fucking black country? It will be hell on Earth.

No one moved to Europe or the USA chasing the African dream. They move their chasing the white man's wealth.

These African refugees and Muslims don't understand they're going to consume the west like locusts.

When they're done devouring the white man's world to the bone, there will be nothing left.

There is a level where getting too black leads to you downfall.

Could happen in France and in the US Democratic party.

Apparently, US Democrats could be 30% black and only around 50-57% white.

If that is true, they may never win power again.

You really have nothing to lose by opposing diversity, because if diversity wins you're dead and so is your civilization.

Opposing diversity is fighting for life itself.

The second quote was by Richard Dawkins

You're the one claiming they're superior you racist piece of shit. The entire internet is filled with anti white propaganda. You're the real racists. We want to be laughed alone but we are harassed.

A fucking leaf. I'm not reading any leaf posts.

There's a difference between a nigger and a black person

Because white is the superior race

What the fuck user

Blacks come from tropics, equator adapted stock when there is no snow and food is plentiful for hunter-gatherers.

Eurasians come from a different world.

A white civilization turned over to blacks would collapse in an instant because blacks in general don't have the temperament or the instincts to make it work... in general. Some mulattoes do but only because they're part white and may have inherited an adequate array of traits from the whites.

What future did blacks have in Africa? They weren't technologically advancing literally at all.

Also, scientific consensus is that genetics makes up part of the IQ gap, FYI

I actually never thought my white skin made me better than anybody.

It was all these coloreds who told me my skin was better.

I eventually believed them.

Have sage Canada. A sage on me.

so much for the tolerant left

I'm all out. Honestly out of all the links I posted, these are the best redpills.

jaymans.wordpress.com/hbd-fundamentals/

For over a thousand years, central and northern Europe had marriage and inheritance practices that weren't found anywhere else in the world. Those practices had a large effect on determining who had more children, and therefore had a large effect on how European populations evolved.

Kek

Dude wtf. Are you ok now? No longterm complications?

Why do these gaylords always come from my country

Relationship between the hajnal line and IQ

They had NO schools befor colonialism because they were too stupid to build any! We raised thei life expentancy, standard of living, and educational level by insane degrees and they still say colonialism wasn't a net benefit to Africa. Listen leaf, Zimbabwe and South Africa are what happens when you take whites away and put niggers in charge.

Thanks for the material, user

Hajnal line and family structures

That's what I don't get about lefties and progressives.

Black people are allowed to go about and preserve their race and culture in America and it's been promoted for the last 17 fucking years through god awful rap music.

Asian people get to preserve their race and culture in America by simply not fucking bothering anyone else with diversity bullshit.

Shitskins same thing.

White people in a majority white country want to preserve white racial features and the culture we created and you all lose your god damn minds.

I don't fucking get it.

It's not about hate. I don't hate niggers. But I accept that they are not the same as white people. It's a basic truth.The same way different dog breeds may be the same species but they are all different. They have low IQs they're violent and selfish and inconsiderate.

Except that it is literally in their teachings, and is taught to them by their rabbis... Look up what rabbis say about gentiles in the talmud. So sure, racists are from every race, but Jews are "racist" towards everyone non-jew aka gentile. You can't disprove this, it is taught to them.

>There is a point in the history of society when it becomes so pathologically soft and tender that among other things it sides even with those who harm it, criminals, and does this quite seriously and honestly.

Nietzsche was right about everything.

Forgot image. Quote is from Beyond Good and Evil, by the way.

nig can't cope

feel bad, if they werent being brainwashed they could just accept this reality and finally address it.

Seems like people who talk about African IQ levels need a lesson in logic. Not only is your implication that low IQ is because of skin color incorrect, but there is no way it could be correct.

Perhaps you guys should learn a bit of history and how European colonial empires permanently set the entire continent of Africa back, even more behind than they already were.

Initially, the trouble with Africa was that it was very difficult to network with other groups of people. They were separated from Asia and Europe by the great Sahara, and extremely hostile conditions prevented them from even connecting with other groups within the African continent itself. There are also other things such as not having any easily domesticated animals as all other civilizations had.

And this was before the Europeans came and ruined things even more, both with the colonization AND independence. Europeans apparently never wanted to understand that maybe imperial maps drawn by kings and queens didn't represent the ethnic makeup of the geographic mass they were claiming as their own, and even moreso, when you set those nations free, that you should MAYBE draw borders based on ethnic boundaries instead of up and leaving the area and putting bitter enemies behind the same border and telling them to work together democratically?

I am for cultural assimilation and am not for multiculturalism without said assimilation, but for people who want to talk to me about how Western civilization is superior to what Darwin called the "savage races," Western prominence in the world didn't come because the caucasians were naturally superior. It was essentially the same thing as spawning in a great spot in a game of Civilization V (or VI if you prefer).

Hell on Earth? It would be paradise. A fried chicken store on every corner, national break dancing competitions, even rich people can have welfare and best of all you won't get in trouble for stealing.

theendofzion.com/a-real-case-against-the-jews-marcus-eli-ravage/

eugenics, wise guy.

>Seems like people who talk about African IQ levels need a lesson in logic.
You need a lesson in gibsmedats.

Here's to your african intellects.

No one says that skin color determines IQ. The argument is that genetics determine both.

>German shepherds and Chihuahuas are the same. Fur color does not determine intelligence or behavior. Police and armies use Chihuahuas as service dogs too

Kys

>Not only is your implication that low IQ is because of skin color incorrect
That's not what we're saying, dipshit. We're saying that the swarthier races have lower IQs due to genetic reasons, and they just happen to have more melanin. There's a correlation, but that doesn't equal causation.

They cause chaos wherever they go. They are one of the main reasons America is seen as a stupid nation. The Dindus do nuffin but bring down the average IQ of a first world superpower and commit most the crime despite being a fucking minority.

thank you for the link, great shit.

It almost makes me cry when he talks about how we were before the Jews came and ruined it.

>Peace and love to everyone
and you'll attack anyone with a different opinion. fuck off.

>Because blacks aren't given
why can't they earn, like everyone else?

>They don't have proper schools and infrastructure due to suffering from colonialism.
explain education in every single other country that had colonialism.

A
FUCKING
LEAF