www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/23/russians-hacked-democrats-plans-cheat-general-election/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492995340822.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=2-XFwa8XLTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tJS-HZWB3wE
youtube.com/watch?v=cPrzkkbxFeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PWZylTw6RGY
medium.com/@Cernovich/saudi-arabia-to-obtain-arms-nuclear-technology-in-mcmaster-orchestrated-deal-3b3d2897a532
youtube.com/watch?v=DQVZB1z0W6Y
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-state-department-saudi-arabia-arms-sales-yemen-air-strikes-barack-obama-block-weapons-a7620821.html
newsweek.com/guns-america-supreme-court-considering-gun-case-could-expand-second-amendment-584408
youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
youtube.com/watch?v=AqJMVSnwg_Y
meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
youtube.com/watch?v=wVePuBRmgms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MOVEMENT

This bot is quick.

sa ge in options. Duplicate

>tfw all the meme magic you put in, you'll still never be able to hold her hand

Aww that's so sweet of you Spencer. Go fuck yourself

AWOOOOOOMENT

SEE I TOLD YOU IT WAS TEH RUSSIANS

Awoo

Awoovement~

>breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/23/russians-hacked-democrats-plans-cheat-general-election/

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Did Trump intentionally pick the comfiest person he could find?

Why would Drumpf hold a rally in a blue state?

if certain patterns of numericals, I go to sleep. If not I stay up watching Parts Unknown with Anthony Bourdain.

DRUMPF BTFO IT'S OVER

Most of PA is red. The areas around Philadelphia and Pittsburgh are full of niggers and cucks though.

He has a habit of choosing comfy.

I just realized something...I've never been a normie.
Yeah I now I started using the internet back when normies were literally a minority, even shit like myspace and hi-5 were filled to the rim with goths and furries and not your typical airhead blondes, but even then people were watching shit like RayWilliamJohnson and Fred while i was watching shit like youtube.com/watch?v=2-XFwa8XLTQ unironically and hanging out on GameFAQs, Newgrounds and Roblox, all without ever thinking about going to Sup Forums because i legitimately thought Anonymous were a terrorist group of some sort. Even when i thought i was "normal" I wasn't, what is wrong with me guys?

>122530110

have a (you)

WEW

What are you currently listening to lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=tJS-HZWB3wE

>Now, according to theTimes, another hacked document, purportedly stolen by Russians, may have revealedcollusion between the former Attorney General and the Democrats to ensure Hillary Clinton’s victory in the general election.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

I schleep

youtube.com/watch?v=cPrzkkbxFeQ

>tfw nobody bothers do open your pic and so you just look like an asshat

youtube.com/watch?v=PWZylTw6RGY

Thank you, Russia.

Now to send the Bitch Queen to prison.

medium.com/@Cernovich/saudi-arabia-to-obtain-arms-nuclear-technology-in-mcmaster-orchestrated-deal-3b3d2897a532

Cernovich has got another story. Apparently this time Saudi Arabia will obtain a massive weapons arsenal and missile defense system in a deal pushed by H.R. McMaster, Gary Cohn, and Dina Powell. Bannon, Kushner, Ross and Miller are all against it.

shiiiiieeeet

Fucking monkey man was right 1 time and now he thinks he has a free license to promote Ales Jones tier news.

PLEASE STOP, I CAN'T HANDLE ALL THIS WINNING

So comfy he sent a worthless piece of shit nigger to his death. Bless his heart.

youtube.com/watch?v=DQVZB1z0W6Y

42% approval: Trump’s presidential rating after 100 days in office lowest since 1945

thernovic is retarded

I honestly can't justify selling weapons to Saudi Arabia at all.

>overpopulation
ishygdbt

>One man killed 3 times more people than 2 billion Muslims

How does he do it lads?

Oh, wtf, I love world wars now.

>(((polls)))

LOCK HER UP

It's okay. I saw what you were aiming for.

WE NEED JUSTICE AND EDUCATION
hahahaha fucking radical feminists, what a buncha nutters
Civilizations are built on buzzwords, after all

What a surprise

You think people would stop believing polls after the blowout of the election...

>Since September 12th
Wonder why they chose that date in particular? Really stirs my fucking pasta.

I'll bet it burns Mitt Romney's ass that Trump flipped PA and he couldn't.

Map of all areas Le Pen and Macaroni won

>50% a few days ago
>Oh yeah now its 42% TAKE THAT DRUMPF
Thank god for (((polls)))

This isn't even breaking news. It's this story right?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-state-department-saudi-arabia-arms-sales-yemen-air-strikes-barack-obama-block-weapons-a7620821.html

What a hack.

wtf is that little island? Hawaii?

>Saudis
>receiving nukes
Yeah, I think that'll definitely stabilize the region.
Ape man is a retard for believing this to be true.

I opened it. It was a good post.

And Trump only has 2% chance to win.. damn. How will we ever recover?

So yesterday I met one of the witnesses to the shooting at the University of Washington outside the Milo thing. He said the shooter pulled his .380 when libtards started coming at them with big rocks, and he almost drew his own concealed weapon. Don't ever let anyone tell you that concealed carry, or carrying pistols in general, is for losers or the insecure. There are armed Marxists out there that want every one of us dead.

On a related note, the Supreme Court will soon decide whether to take a case that could strike down "may issue" states like California as unconstitutional, and would make every state "shall issue" at the absolute worst, which would be an enormous victory for gun rights.

newsweek.com/guns-america-supreme-court-considering-gun-case-could-expand-second-amendment-584408

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

BEADY

>American Education

>Saudi Arabia will obtain a massive weapons arsenal and missile defense system in a deal pushed by H.R. McMaster, Gary Cohn, and Dina Powell. Under this deal, which is set to be announced in May, Saudia Arabia will obtain technology to build civilian nuclear reactors.

>massive weapons arsenal and missile defense system
MIC business as usual.

>civilian nuclear reactors.
Saudi going ANCAP?

Now take a good look at where the violence went up and where mosques started popping up. Notice something?

The liberals on the court have actually decided to steer away from death penalty cases now that they know how Gorsuch will vote, in order to avoid strengthening the precedent further. This is what they've been reduced to. They know they can't win cases so the new plan is to try and intentionally steer the court towards cases which won't hurt them too much.

A pleasant surprise has been the RNC going crazy with fundraising and planning, I'm hoping the Republicans can get the momentum to finish pushing the Dems over the cliff in 2018.

For many years, the USA's actions have been somewhat in a Grey area - some argued interventionism was wrong, but others argued that the USA had to intervene on certain situations

But as of late, it has become increasingly obvious the USA are aggressors

I look back on Obama's foreign policy with 20/20 vision and see a President who was making the right decisions in foreign intervention

Trump is making all bad choices.

As a millenial, I say fuck war.

Who's going to write the history book on this one? Are they going to show how all the polls are fake or try to explain how the candidate who lost all three debates became the President?

Stop posting shit this here

really makes me think

Nearly all nuclear reactors are run by civilians, dude.

Is Korean a hard language to learn for an Anglo-American? I heard it's the easiest Asian language because it isn't tonal. I'm thinking if I learn it I might be able to work in the rebuilding of the North after the quick war.

They all line up with the population density map you also posted there?

In the areas where Macaroni won, the amount of crime and mosques are much less compared. In areas Le Pen won, crime has skyrocketed along with mosques. Meaning Macaroni voters are delusional cucks who have never even seen how violent the Mudslimes are.

Ha

youtube.com/watch?v=AqJMVSnwg_Y

The Saudis getting new toys for their incompetent soldiers to molest won't change much.

meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars

Its funny how his death penalty would expired in 30 minutes after they debated the religious schools fiasco that also have to do soon and they just decided to do a quick verdict on this case and he was the last, its like he was trolling them and I love it.

Give me the basic gestalt on binaural beats. I don't want to fuck my brain up.
youtube.com/watch?v=wVePuBRmgms

see Le Pen voters are the ones seeing all this damage the Muslims have done first hand, and the Macaroni voters are the ones living in literal safe spaces with very few Muslims and mosques.

mid-2000s is not old school internet dude. You need to have been involved with newsgroups and IRC to really be an OG

total scam

DEFEND THIS. DEFEND THIS RIGHT NOW.

AWOO~

Can't wait to see Louise Mensch's interpretation of this!

I don't trust this coffee fetching cuck. He'll fuck us over on birthright citizenship. I can sense it.

Lynch needs to be lynched.

Just wait until Kennedy retires in the summer. Ginsburg, Sotomayor and Kegan are gonna get fucked so hard.

BBS tho

So it's only news when its governmental (or military in this case specifically) then?

Look...

I am a millenial.

That doesn't make me a push over, okay?

I will NOT fight in wars for Trump.

N.E.V.E.R.

Stop acting like fascism is inevitable.

Fact is this-- nobody will fight for Trump.

At least not us millenials.

Awoomind

>there are people in this thread right now who don't know who is really running the show

you forgot Breyer, the third Jew

Everyone who was involved with newsgroups at their peak is old now and vanishingly few of them are involved with modern internet culture in any meaningful way. The release of the iPhone is now the "eternal September" benchmark.

4 hours until I can start dink

That same day they deliberated on the whole, "Do illegal immigrants have the same rights as legal citizens?" And he said no, they don't, neither they or anyone who lives outside the country.

McMaster wants to start a war.

"dude petrodollars lmao"

WHAT THE FUCK