Tomorrow is Operation Gotham Shield

>On April 24-26th, Operation Gotham Shield will commence. It is a tabletop, joint agency exercise involving FEMA, Homeland Security and a myriad of law enforcement and military agencies. WMD, chemical and biological units will all be on hand as a response is tested for a “simulated” nuclear detonation over the United States’ foremost urban center, in the iconic and densely populated island of Manhattan and nearby shores of New Jersey.

>On April 18th through May 5th, 2017, state, local, and federal organizations alike are planning for Operation Gotham Shield 2017 — a major nuclear detonation drill in the New York-New Jersey area, along with the U.S.-Canadian border. During this exercise, 4 nuclear devices, 2 of which are rendered “safe” during the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) Vital Archer Exercise, and one successful 10kt detonation in the NYC/NJ area, along with one smaller detonation on the U.S./Canadian border are to take place.

I'll be right in the middle of this!

Camden County, NJ, home of the niggers

please nuke us first

>tabletop

literally nothing

Bump. Long Island NY here.

One of their staging areas is around 500 yards from my location.

nothing will happen. nothing interesting ever does.

The last time we had an "exercise" like this was 9/11.

Multiple parties ignored the planes assuming they were part of the terrorist hijacking simulation taking place that day and a few days prior.

Bump for visibility

>be Yankee
>get nuked

and that's not true in the slightest.
It was well known there were ongoing hijackings before the planes hit the towers.

It was well known by the parties that let it happen.
As for the air traffic controllers, for example, couldn't discern between the ongoing hijacking simulation and the hijackings that were actually happening.

t. someone born after 1997

THE FINAL LARP

LARPED SO HARD IT BECAME REALITY

DAY OF THE LARP

lmao

in all seriousness; NK is being jostled into whatever endgame it has planned. If china can move a million tons of aluminum in to mexico with no one noticing, NK can get surface nukes into the US without any trouble.

ONE LARP TWO LARP RED LARP BLUE LARP

I WOULD NOT LARP IT IN THE SQUARE
I WOULD NOT LARP IT WITH A HARE
I WOULD NOT LARP IT WHILE I POO
I WOULD NOT LARP IT IN THE LOO
I WOULD NOT LARP IT WITH A SHART
I WOULD NOT LARP IT IN THE MART
ON THE DAY OF THE LARP I'LL MAKE LIKE LUKE SKYWALKER
BLOWOUT SOON FELLOW STALKER

shill

Nah, I know NK is being backed into a corner. I also know Op Gothtam Shield is the perfect setup to false flag a nuclear catastrophe. I'm trying to mask my nervousness with shitposting.

Whatever you say friend.

can't wait for it to be literally nothing

There is the possibility that because it was set up 6 months ago, and is in new york, and one of the objectives is to locate a large building with concrete walls that, they were just going to fuck with Trump and occupy Trump Tower.

WW3 tomorrow
check this fucking get

But how could anyone believe a false flag with something this big happening. They can't do a nuke detonation drill and then say oh shit Kim nuked us, everyone will know they're full of shit.

Its the FEMA is preparing a false flag attack on US soil time of the year again? Already?
I thought its still North Koreas turn for stuff that's LITERALLY NEVER GOING HAPPEN