Just look how powerful this tweet is!

Just look how powerful this tweet is!

So brave. :,)

That dude in the sunglasses is more beautiful than her though.

Fpbp

This is really what black and brown fucks believe?

She looks like a man/tranny/both.

Beauty and culture is relative. They do legitimately see themselves as beautiful I think.

fpbp nohomo

anyone else just tired of blacks?

like physically and mentally tired of them being everywhere

they have an entire fucking massive continent to themselves but still have to take over ours

>dead brown eyes
>skin the color of shit
>wide gorilla nose

nah m8 u look like shit
that's why I don't fuck black girls even though, as a white guy, it's like shooting fish in a barrel

Based closeted homosexual poster

Thats a dude isn't it?

i support nuking africa, unironically.

>600+ likes

The purge needs to start soon.

>out of place red hat
ugly

She would kill to get with a white dude like that.

Guess who's plastered in make-up and who isn't

you mean the media, they are actually not very common in the U.S. only 12ish percent of the population

Nigger arrogance never ceases to amaze me.

Is that a fucking TRANNIE?? OMG

>attention seeking female
really gets the neurons firing.

That is so racist.

>niggers projecting this hard

I almost feel bad for them at this point.

>being white is a sin

has Richard Spencer or Jared Taylor ever said something that extreme? Even satirically?

Racist fucking nigger

Lol? There's a wesley snipes (Yes the legit real account) with a we wuz trayvon martin tweet that has over 100k+ likes and over 30k+ rts by kangz and quaanz. You think this is some snort of small community for black people?

I don't support nuking them, but I support cutting off all foreign aid and letting them kill themselves off. After all, that is how Europe was formed, by eternal warfare.

Looks like a man, even with the unsubtle makeup tbqh senpai

she resents her European admixture for making her attractive?

>when you're so insecure to the point you have dellusioned yourself into thinking that you're better than "the whites"

If you have to constantly have to say how much better you are than whites, then you're really just lying to yourself because you know deep down inside you'll always be a smelly nigger with no culture

American-indian-african-irish-opossum-italians are pretty hot. She's hotter than any human I've dated.

I've seen better looking niggers than that before

I support nuking China, Best Korea, Sweden, Germany, Mexico, Brazil, and Africa. Well, maybe not nuking but complete genocide.

I am going to guess her intended audience was not Sup Forums

>skin color of shit
>beautiful

Gotta pick one, nigger

Reeks of insecurity. Sad, really. One second glance from me to determine, probably unlikely for her to ever even start realizing and thus work with her shitty baggage.

We literally ain't never gonna make it. People are too dumb.