I worked for CTR during Hillary Clinton's election campaign. AMA

I worked for CTR during Hillary Clinton's election campaign. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92183220/#92187506
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>I did something 9 months ago and utterly failed and am not relevant at all for any reason right now.

neck yourself. sage.

Suck my dick Trumpcuck.

Bumped.

How many cocks a week do you usually suck?

Jew Spotted.

Why did you join them?

And now your back.
You're here forever, ya know.

What was the day after the election like? Did you work election night?

Sup Brock, how's your heart doing?

Were snacks provided during your work there?
Also did you ever get to see Hilary Drunk?

Proof or your full of shit

>What was your least favorite part pf being a piece of shit payed shill?
>How did you like the GORE?
>Where did your team go after disbandment?

Is pineapple okay on pizza?

Do you remember this?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92183220/#92187506
Which one are you?

Jsjs

haha, remember when you couldn't type
B E N F I S C H B E I N w/o being b&?

PROOFS where?

Ayo Hol Up.....respond or im going to take your thread....as spam, and reck the FUCK out it.

>I hope you like dead bodies...
>Since you don't want to converse, your thread is useless and ment as nothing but a weak ass attempt at trolling.
>You have 5 minutes.....then if you don't respond to anybody, im going to report your spam so the MODS know why im doing what im doing
>Announce to the MODS why im doing what im doing
>And fill it with dead bodies

Choice is yours....hope your stomach is strong

I still have a screener of my ban

This is a CTR thread right?

I love that gif so much. If the name of the image was real that would be amazing.

>5 Minutes are up

@MODS the thread in general is spam, OP isn't conversing, in fact the only reply was

>Suck my dick Trumpcuck.

Bumped. (Being a nigger from reddit and not knowing you can't bump your own thread)

It is spam in itself. I reported it, now im destroying it until you do your jobs.

Please make sure you have Sage typed in the option field before you reply bro. It just bumped back to page 1.

What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean??? What does this mean???

How does this make you feeeeeel OP?

>What does this mean?

Dey call me squishy.....like we squished your campaign

LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO

Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa? Aren't you glad you don't live in Africa?

Daaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww C'mon OP. I thought you wanted to play?

>What happened?

THIS

IS

4 CCCCHHHHHAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!