youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492995340822.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betteridge's_law_of_headlines
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/23/russians-hacked-democrats-plans-cheat-general-election/
archive.is/dvlAY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataan_Death_March
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-monday-1794583163
archive.is/INWZF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AWOO~

It's a woovement!

AWOOOOOOO

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492995340822.webm

/ourgirl/

Feeling bad but awoo. Goodnight ptg love ya all

the nose knows

I choose this bread.

some one just needs to put her down

What University is she from?

People take her seriously?

MORNING
>Poll shows that only 2% of Trump supporters regret voting for him
>Trump sends multiple tweets:
>”Very interesting election currently taking place in France.”
>”Thank you Lake Worth, Florida. @foxandfriends”
>”ObamaCare is in serious trouble. The Dems need big money to keep it going - otherwise it dies far sooner than anyone would have thought.”
>Carter Page responds to claim that he was under surveillance
>Denies colluding with Russia
AFTERNOON
>More Trump tweets:
>”The Democrats don't want money from budget going to border wall despite the fact that it will stop drugs and very bad MS 13 gang members.”
>”Eventually, but at a later date so we can get started early, Mexico will be paying, in some form, for the badly needed border wall.”
>French election takes place
>No candidates reach 50%- Two weeks (May 7th), runoff election between LePen and Macron
>MORE TRUMP TWEETS:
>”New polls out today are very good considering that much of the media is FAKE and almost always negative. Would still beat Hillary in .....” ”...popular vote. ABC News/Washington Post Poll (wrong big on election) said almost all stand by their vote on me & 53% said strong leader.”
>Congress returns, aiming to avert government shutdown, pass ObamaCare overhaul
EVENING
>Carter Page: Media, 'corrupt Clinton regime' kept tying me to Trump team
>Attorney McGahn told Page in a December 2016 letter to “immediately cease” saying he is a Trump adviser and to stop suggesting he was more than a short-lived advisory council member
>Comey reportedly did not trust former Attorney General Loretta Lynch and other senior officials at the Justice Department, speculating they might provide Hillary Clinton some political cover over her email scandal during the presidential election
>Comey reopening FBI investigation on Hillary Clinton because he suspected Attorney General Loretta Lynch was covering up for her — and because of an email found by a """Russian Hacker"""

I'm in love.

Can you make a greentext redpill history of the Spanish Civil War?

Why can't leftist try to make a case for something without using some pop culture reference? What is it supposed to add to their argument?

People don't understand that casting away religious dogma doesn't take away the need for a system of perceived proper behaviour.

The exemplary drama that these people absorb as religious truth is that of pop culture. It becomes their belief system of the "ought," which they don't realize is entirely unrelated to science - the discipline of the "is."

It's unavoidable, and they are too dumb to see it.

Yep.

Be still my beating heart.

Who here a sadboy?

Because they want to believe what she's saying. No matter how batshit insane it is.

Bill Nye the #Science male identifying

I'm starting to think Louise Mensch is actually the one on Russia's payroll to embarrass the anti Russia crowd. It's the only thing that makes sense

>on Sup Forums
>not being a sadboy

You could carve cheese with that jaw.

Try American next time.

I would by Trump Cereal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betteridge's_law_of_headlines

>Comey reopening investigation

Kek. I think John Cardillo is going to BTFO her this week by disclosing her funding.

Lewd Krauts

>2% of his 38% ceiling base regret voting for him
This just might be it for Trump

Perpetual

The problem isn't the stock, it's that women seem to naturally lean backwards when holding guns for some reason. It's very common for some reason.

ah my bad then

damn fine boat you got there. be a shame if she were to be put to full steam

Not Catholic, but is there anyway the Pope can be replaced with out voluntarily stepping down, or through violent action?

It's called "chick lean" for a reason. My bro-science off the cuff guess is that they lean away from the gun because they're afraid of it.

>Try American next time.
No thanks. Rather not try anything that bankrolls communists

Congress was gone? Also i hope Le Pen wins

>Trump accepted Russian money from Putin to give to Putin to hack the DNC and Podesta but not Hillary or Bill

IT'S OVER GLUNK IS FINISHED

>NK never had a chance
poor basstards

Time to jump ship and go #WackyForPataki

That's just referring to when he reopened it right before the election. NNTNN needs to clarify as people keep making this mistake.

>a drug addled groupie is a part of The Resistance

Fucking fantastic. Also, no new Bess Kalb saga - no idea what's happened, but she hasn't tweeted in three days, which means that she's smoked the devil's grass.

Shit, forgot to change that. I'm pretty sure that's fake news. They only talk about why he re-opened it. I'm sorry...

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/23/russians-hacked-democrats-plans-cheat-general-election/

Really forces one to think, doesn't it?

Hold me back nigga, HOL ME BACK

She's just in it for clickbait cash. Another money-grubby kike pseudo-journalist.

archive.is/dvlAY

YOU DOUBTED HIM,
WITH THE BLOOD
AND THE FURY
OF A TREASONOUS LION-LEECH
AND NOW HE HATH RETURNED
FOR THE SAKE OF MAN
TO STOP THE BLOODLETTING
AND LET THE HEALING...
COMMENCE!

Today I met a fillipino WWII vet who survived the bataan death march

reading about it today
that was some crazy shit
fuck the japs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataan_Death_March

If they were any further up their own asses they'd disappear.

He said that he knew the conflict extensively, and it would be appreciated if he were to do this, since if i make a thread on /his/ those fags will tell me to read a book instead of actually fufilling my /r/

I'll believe it when I see it. Until then DACA is strike two.

>American values.
They only care about Nu-America after 1965

>Conservatives don't care about American values.
>The people that want to conserve how America was don't want American values.
k

He could start espousing some seriously satanic shit that goes against church dogma, and he'd probably ousted by then, marked a sinner and excommunicated (by who idk lmao)

>YOU DOUBTED HIM
Not since the Pence pick

fuck

>He could start espousing some seriously satanic shit that goes against church dogma
You mean like inviting Saracens into the Vatican itself and washing their feet?

future is looking bright
though isnt birthright part of the constitution? dunno if its about to get changed

lel
trump, bringin da streetz to international diplomacy

Reminder what the founders really wanted was a big Federal power to redistribute wealth, fags to marry, babies aborted, and #Justice.

Read the constitution, it's all there.

Unlike Bismarck, Saratoga has a nice ass.

Very well. If it is what you seek, then it shall be. Just remember, those who have doubted in the past have all fallen in defeat.

>though isnt birthright part of the constitution?
Children of illegals being given birthright citizenship is due to a sneaky 20th century kike reading of the 14th amendment. It's never explicitly granted. A law would clarify that.

>muh Garland

I do feel bad for him tho. Not enough to vote for him, but enough to empathize.

The thirst is real

I'm hoping one of his precious mudslimes kills him

>Independent centrist.

What a monstrous lie.

>far-right
Getting real tired of this meme.

has anyone noticed a distinct lack of shitty shilling lately? did brock die in the hospital?

Also, I enjoy the comfiness and the lewds here. yet I still absorb the more technical aspects of trumps administration so that's gotta be a positive.

Yes Mr. Trump
After all that I come to you for help
I am the forgotten man

14th amendment was meant to apply to freed slaves, not wandering beaners

>captcha was "lincoln moctezuma"
i'm spooked

She has back up, she'll be ok.

At least most can seem to not do that anymore if someone works with them to improve and they keep going to the range.

Well I ask since although it isn't quite in the "evil" category, alot of his words seem to be directly against what is Catholic doctrine, there's loving your fellow man no matter their faults as Christ taught, but he's making it sound like Catholics need to change to accept non catholic things. I mean I can only imagine the strong Catholic bases would be furious with his rhetoric.

I was mad about Pence too. Then Trump proved me wrong.
I was mad about Tillerson. Again, Trump proved me wrong. Tillerson is one of the best members of the administration.
Trump btfos me more often than the he btfos the libs.

>Doubted him
I don't do impulsive knee jerk reactions to every little thing he does like some retard on twitter here so no, and besides DACA has an expiration date.

OP Here. Getting real sleepy. Go here next.

checks must have bounced

In Trump's first 100 days, he has kept these promises:

he has lizard teeth

The same as the old boss. Like if Bloomberg were president and they'd pretend he's not just a Democrat. At least we'll get to watch more peace trucks.

gorsuch
ice
jobs

>Independent Centrist

I love the new trend of people called themselves "center" while exclusively holding leftist opinions on every issue.

Not that I wanna defend Drumpf but the writer of the 14th amendment specifically stated that children of foreign diplomats and illegal aliens were not to be considered citizens.

14th Ammendment was meant to apply to freed slaves, the interpretation that lead to "birthright citizenship" comes from like a footnote in some vaguely related supreme court ruling.

BUSY DAY LADS

MONDAY SCHEDULE

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-monday-1794583163

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR MONDAY, APRIL 24, 2017

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will speak with Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany by telephone. The President will then have a video conference with NASA astronauts aboard the International Space Station. Later in the morning, the President will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then have a working lunch with ambassadors of countries on the United Nations Security Council. In the afternoon, the President signs a proclamation on Holocaust Remembrance. The President will then host a credential ceremony for newly appointed ambassadors to Washington, D.C. Later in the afternoon, the President will meet with Secretary of Defense James Mattis and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Joseph Dunford. The President will then participate in a reception with conservative media. In the evening, the President will have dinner with Senator and Mrs. John McCain and Senator Lindsey Graham.

9:30AM THE PRESIDENT speaks with Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany by telephone

10:00AM THE PRESIDENT has a video conference with NASA astronauts aboard the International Space Station

10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

11:30AM THE PRESIDENT has a working lunch with ambassadors of countries on the United Nations Security Council

2:30PM THE PRESIDENT signs a proclamation on Holocaust Remembrance

3:00PM THE PRESIDENT hosts a credential ceremony for newly appointed ambassadors to Washington, D.C.

4:30PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Secretary of Defense James Mattis and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Joseph Dunford

5:30PM THE PRESIDENT participates in a reception with conservative media

6:30PM THE PRESIDENT has dinner with Senator and Mrs. John McCain and Senator Lindsey Graham

Briefing Schedule

1:30PM Sean Spicer

>Wasting ammo on a nowhere investigation

Unless you're CIA, in which case use the first bullet on yourself.

>Tax Relief
Tax relief plan will be shown on Wednesday, April 26

>Energy and Infrastructure
As far as energy, that has started with EO 13766. As for infrastructure, I believe the Tax plan and the Infrastructure plan are to be rolled into one package

>School Choice
>National Security
>End Illegal Immigration
These are being addressed by the budget proposal that will go to Congress on the week of April 24, 2017. Also, DHS, ICE, and Sessions are cracking down on illegal immigration with increased raids and more immigration judges to process cases faster.

>Clean Up Corruption
This was begun through the hiring freeze and the issuing of EO's 13771 and 13770

>Community Safety
EO 13776 and EO 13784 deal with this

>Affordable Childcare and Eldercare
The healthcare reform is being done in three parts. This portion would be looked at in part 3, along with things like drug price negotiation

>End the Offshoring Act
archive.is/INWZF

>However, in one far-reaching change, the draft proposal calls for allowing a Nafta nation to reinstate tariffs in case of a flood of imports that cause “serious injury or threat of serious injury” to domestic industries.

>Another substantial change could emerge in the government-procurement section of Nafta, which currently requires the U.S. government to consider bids from Mexican and Canadian companies on domestic infrastructure projects.
>In the draft objectives, the Trump administration is seeking “to establish rules that require government procurement to be conducted in a manner that is consistent with U.S. law and the administration’s policy on domestic procurement preferences,” which could open up the door for Mr. Trump’s “Buy American” policies. Meanwhile, U.S. contractors could lose business in Mexico and Canada.

Combine this with EO 13788 And Trump Presidential Memorandum 21, and you will see that Trump is still going with his America First strategy.