Why haven't you created your own still poll?

You can make moonshine whiskey from just about anything.Turnips, pumpkins, blackberries, cornmeal, tree bark. Anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/firewater/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i once left a bunch of sugar cane on the fridge too much, day of expiration it tasted alcohol and very sweet

I thott sugar cane was like a more northern thing??

Because my neighbor already does

because I'm a real man and drink gin

I have. Whiskey and rum. Rum has been barrel aging for 5 years now

reddit.com/r/firewater/

Linking to reddit is a banable offense

it's a northern thing here in Australia. reckon you need tropical weather for sugarcane, friendo.

>>gin
>>real man

Literally created by the Dutch to treat stomach ouchies

at least I'm not some faggot who thinks they could identify flavor notes in gasoline.

It's like, I would have a still, if like, alcohol wasn't so degenerate... You gunna need me you gunna need me before I need you...

Because I don't care much for alcohol. I can also get it for free when I do care. My uncle makes moonshine and hooks me up with free moonshine with all sorts of flavors.

I make my own alcohol so who is the fag? It's all ethanol you idiot. Your "manly" gin just has some faggot juniper juice dropped in. And for that I guess you think you are special. Well tra la la

Juniper does smell/taste pretty nice tho I have to admit, compared to patato shitvka

Because......

#1- If you get caught moonshining, you get sent to prison where you may very well end up being Bubba's prison bitch for the next 10 to 15 years.

#2- I already brew my own beer and I'm perfectly content with the buzz I can acquire from a good homebrew.

I'm about to try making hard apple cider, looks pretty easy.

Apple cider
brown sugar
A huge jug
Yeast
An airlock for the jug

If it goes well I'll try using a still and all that. I don't really drink much though, I just enjoy making stuff from scratch. Everyone on Sup Forums should learn how to make bread and a bootleg oven to cook it in with just their hands.

good gin isn't just juniper flavored alcohol

moonshine is the nigger of alcohol

Vodka has no taste unless it's added. How much flavor do you think is in a potato. It's the toffu of alcohol. It's rarely even made from potatoes anymore. Most of it is corn.

I'm not poor.

NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL
NO CIGARETTES
So sayith the god emperor, so shall we comply

Moonshine is small batch liquor. It's literally homemade liquor. Any kind you rock. And what do you think is more high end nowadays. A small batch hand crafted liquor or a mass produced Bacardi. You have no idea what you are talking about. Stop getting all your information from some pop tv show

YEEEE YEEEEE, GONNA DRAIN DOWN THE REST OF MY BOTTLE, I GOT HERE IN MY HAND! YEE HAW BOTTOMS UP!!!!!!

Google Ed worts apfelwein. Stuff is great and easy

No thanks. I'll not risk going blind because some "small batch" distributor fucked up his process and distilled methanol.

>small batch = good
ok lol, still doesn't change the fact that it's still just high proof nigger whiskey.

also, go ahead and try to come up with your own gin and tell me if it's as good as bacardi, because gin isn't as simple as white lightning you fuckin hick.