Why don't white women want to be white?

why don't white women want to be white?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetal_alcohol_spectrum_disorder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That thing looks like it went through 6 generations of inbreeding

>the forehead from hell

she's cute as fuck though. what a waste she turned into a gook

Because they're weak willed and have been brainwashed by kikes.

Our generation needs to raise better women, our parents have failed our sisters, wives, girlfriends.

Baby boomers wanted to be comfortable and lazy, our generation needs to turn it around.

I understand nigger transition but why asian? kikes have no interest in asian infestation

>trans racial
Wew, I didn't realize this was a thing beyond that stupid cunt and talcum-x pretending to be niggers.

What kind of hormones do you take to achieve this transformation? Lots of GMO rice???

What's wrong with the world?

Forget 5head, that's 6 and a half head

Behold the power of jewery

kikes look far into the future

they realize that to take over the world, they just have to blend in with whites and use to them to take down niggers/spics

however asians dont have morals. and asians don't have white skin. The only way to take down an asian is to use money, and that's the jews weakness, they love money too

Koreans get so much plastic surgery to look white that it's easier than it could be.

Maybe one of them donates his epicanthic fold?

A perverse cultural Marxist development of Christianity. Privilege is original sin; there is no real absolution ("baptism") except for transition from a more privileged state to a less privileged state. For those who are not willing to transition, the ongoing sin of privilege requires continuous atonement and self-abasement.

true. chinks are the jews of asia

In her defense, I wouldn't wanna be German either. Taking it up the ass by Ahmed on a daily basis just doesn't seem as fun as Merkel makes it out to be.

That thing looks like Wednesday Addams took a vacation to Fukushima.

She's objectively ugly. Look at her fucking forehead. You're being fooled by several pounds of makeup and by your own shitty taste that finds a forehead having the space for an entire extra face on her face to be "cute as fuck".

>randomly find a post from a random imbecile how she is transforming into a korean
>"why don't white women want to be white?"

Now I can link you blacks and asians transforming into whites. You can say the same shit statement.
No normal white woman does not want to be non-white.
Shit thread, saged

I thought the head transplant happened later this year?

But here we are, two foreheads on one body.

middle picture on the right makes her cute, fuck off. She's at least a 6 or 7

>tfw to intelligent to not have a fivehead

you're statistically ugly Sup Forumsoser

It's not real and her forehead isn't that big, the asian guy is from a kpop group called bts, the girl's name is Lisa Ring and that's not her real twitter.

>why don't white women want to be white?

Trauma based mind control.. it's a bit technical.

Because white women are fucking stupid they don't understand how hot they are compare to the Asians ( horrible masculine bodies ) and ( blacks horrible saggy tits and fat )

not true
you can only fix a 3/4s size second face on the forehead

Man, she actually looks like a China doll, but not the way she wants to. That freaky head could make a lot of money in horror movies.

I get appreciating styles and the culture of other places, but when you go to that extent, it's just sad. Don't lose touch with your roots.

Joke's on her. All races are equal so she's just wasting her time

>German

i told you kpop was a disease, you fuckers didn't believe me

koreans are the new blacks

Nice FAS-forehead, her mother clearly loved to drink thru the whole time of pregnancy

the image is real but the caption is fake. they just took some girls pictures from her facebook of her doing different makeup styles and then used it to trigger morons like you

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetal_alcohol_spectrum_disorder

>Fake tweet starts the thread with a false premise.
>30 kneejerk posts of "it's the Jews"
Looks like Sup Forums is finally Sup Forums again.

To be fair, I wouldn't want to be a German at this point

Dude she has like a 12 inch forehead

How did they stretch her forehead into a five head. Did that cost extra?

This.

Finally a forehead I can slap my dick on

I died

she should have stayed deutchcuck and got part time work as a movie screen

And 2 millimeter lips

Poor thing

reminder that Sup Forums is a brainwashing chamber of propaganda and fake news

What the actual fuck is going on in this shit?

>that forehead
ayy lmao

nothing, its contrived

Is this truly a shill board, why does every 3d is shitty bait a ppl bumping it?
SAGE

This is the start of that Junji Ito comic.