Worse than Pizzagate: BAMN is Selling Teens on the Black Market to Fund Their Organization

>Beneath the surface of the political organization, BAMN (By Any Means Necessary) is an organization of human traffickers, who groom and eventually coerce young teens to run away from their parents.
>BAMN has convinced children as young as fourteen to run away from home (secretsurvivorsofbamn.wordpress.com), and are often provided transportation out of state to a BAMN safehouse.
>Children at the safehouse are either sold on the black market or used as political fodder when the child reaches the age of sixteen or seventeen (depending on state).
>The proceeds from the sale of underage children on the black market goes towards partially towards funding the organization and the rest goes into the BAMN house leader's pockets.
>If the child has not been trafficked by the age of emancipation, the organization will have the child legally emancipated from their parents if they have not already sold them.
>The children who are not sold are transported again, placed into the home of a BAMN leader, who will use them as political fodder at left wing rallies.
>According to BAMN survivors, they are not allowed to contact their friends, family, or go back home.
>BAMN may be related to many human trafficking cases, as well as emotional, sexual, and physical abuse of teens throughout the country.
>Their main network of kidnapping teens is primarily set up in Detroit, MI; however, they have begun to develop networks in other major cities including.
>Do not let these people continue to conduct their human trafficking of teens under the guise of a political movement; urge the FBI to investigate BAMN.

fbi.gov/tips

Other urls found in this thread:

arborupdate.com/article/896/bamn-activist-murdered
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BAMN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutionary_Workers_League_(U.S.)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trotskyist_League_(US)
google.com/amp/www.mlive.com/articles/17457753/bamn_protester_involved_in_reg.amp
bnrg.cs.berkeley.edu/~randy/Courses/CS39K.S13/anarchistcookbook2000.pdf
linkedin.com/in/mark-airgood-1010a835
ueaa.net/donate.htm
secretsurvivorsofbamn.wordpress.com
detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2015/08/12/detroit-teachers-union-president-ousted/31557069/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Bump, I want that Felarca harpy to fry in a chair

bump

I'll bump you

is this possibly what Felarca was investigated by FBI in 2005 for? or was that something/someone else?

Partially, they had at least one young member who turned up stabbed to death (his name is Joe Wagner) while he was with a group of BAMN members. He was rumored to have been murdered by BAMN because he was a potential whistle blower.

This organization was investigated (at least officially) for threats of violence, and possibly were plotting domestic terrorist attacks in Michigan and California.

BAMN is a very, very evil organization and this organization could very well tied to Pizzagate somehow.

interesting, bump again

bump for exposure

FUCKING BUMP for a tie in relating to Oakland Mayor
this is it lads.
good work.
this a mighty nice two birds situation

>interesting, bump again
Eventually, the authorities ended up pinning the murder of Joe Wagner on two Latin Counts gang members who were already in prison for life on another murder charge. BAMN would have put pressure on the Detroit Police Department to close the case to be able to keep up their public image in the city and pinning murders on innocent people is probably a common practice for the Detroit Police Department because they have a clearance rate of under 30% for murder cases, which is the worst in the nation.

I'm going to get the court documents for the Joe Wagner case tomorrow and see if this continues to seem fishy...

>Detroit, MI
Of course, of course it had to be fucking Detroit of all places. In the West Coast there's Oakland, the Manhattan on the East Coast, and the nigh infamous Chiraq in the midwest. None of these cesspools have not once topped Detroit in how absolutely scummy it is in an American city.

This smells fishy. Did pizzagate reflect well or poorly on us? Will this come back to bite us too?

i live in detroit

where the fuck is this happening what i gotta do boys tell me what to do

Does anyone know the logos for this BAMN group?

I have a database of their materials but it'd help me to search through it if I knew what their official flyers/pamphlets might look like.

...yep, it's a perfect place to start trafficking kids and claim that they're "at-risk" if you're caught. BAMN has probably gone this long without being implicated because they centered their "relocation program" in Detroit, where the authorities don't have time for a proper investigation.

thanks for more information, and bump again.

also, the blog (idk how trustworthy it is but that aside) mentions some names as leaders: Shanta Driver, Luke Massie, Jose Alvarenga, Yvette Felarca, and Hoku Jeffrey.
It also says that bamn gives people false names sometimes, so idk if these are their real names, but here's some info to start with maybe.

Laconic user needs to shoot me an email.

BAMN is kidnapping/coercing kids to run away from home, mostly in Southwest from what I can gather. They're not allowed to contact friends or family back home, which sounds like they're abusing and possibly selling some of these teens. I found out about this whole thing from doing charity work for kids in Southwest, and something needs to be done about it.

does anyone know where the "headquarters" and "safehouses" are? I read that they keep their recruits there or something.
if we don't know where they are, maybe that's where we should start looking for.

what needs to be done

This meme is going to backfire brah

seconded

This reminds me of sassy cat. Cointelpro much?

can we get some sources plez
this info is coming right the fuck out of nowhere user
show us you're credible.

Remember this creepy pedo from Comet Ping Pong?

So this BAMN shit is real not a meme: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BAMN

>look into the Joe Wagner murder
>FIND OUT WHERE THEIR MONEY COMES FROM!!! my inclination is that they are getting it through human trafficking these teens and we won't be able to nail down where their funding is from
>see if their relocation of at-risk kids is in their budget; if not, then they're clearly hiding the program and how it works
>possible domestic terror plots in MI and CA.
>contact the author of that blog, who said they coerced him to runaway at 14 who claims that teens are abused in BAMN, and ask him about the abuse/see if he saw any signs of human trafficking
>identify these BAMN leaders, see if any of them are sex offenders, or trusted authority members like teachers or clergy who could groom or abuse the kids.
>analyze their literature, dig into their communications, see if we can unearth anything fishy
Fuck off, ANTIFA shill

the OP had this as a source: secretsurvivorsofbamn.wordpress.com
I don't know how credible it is, but I guess that's what we'll try to find out.

and also this post by OP:

>that pedosmile tho

Her and Shanta Driver. From the testimonies (even by Luke Massie), apparently Driver is a crazy, demanding bitch.

>us

what do you have a fucking mouse in your pocket

the blog and wikipedia both say that bamn is affiliated with the Revolutionary Workers League en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutionary_Workers_League_(U.S.)
maybe they're getting some money from them?
also note that some of the RWL members broke off to form the Trotskyist League so check that too en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trotskyist_League_(US)

Post of the day.

so how do I go about buying myself an august frog antifu?

Of course this cunt wants to shut down speakers that are like Gavin, Milo, Ben, ETC.

So they can be the only speakers that brain wash these kids.

I've been looking for online profiles of José Luis Alvarenga; apparently he's an illegal immigrant and if he's still in the US, we can get him deported.
He was detained a few years ago at a protest in MI but apparently questioned and let go.
google.com/amp/www.mlive.com/articles/17457753/bamn_protester_involved_in_reg.amp

All I know is they meet Monday nights at UC Berkeley, the room is on the bottom of one of their flyers on the BAMN website.

Bump

I fucking hate these bastards with burning passion. I wish I can burn them in the stakes. Or torture them with Brazen Bull.

Can someone craft a report of this? A compilation or collage of all the dirty things these people do and their connections to the American public. This stuff is damning

bnrg.cs.berkeley.edu/~randy/Courses/CS39K.S13/anarchistcookbook2000.pdf

They get funding from the UEAA through people like Mark Arigood
ueaa.net/donate.htm

it's *Airgood
sorry I dont mean to be picky but in case anyone was going to work based on that info, it's gotta be correct you know

Sorry, phoneposting (and I think it's visible in the picture).
This website is pretty interesting:
Wonder if there are more leads in there, or people we could contact to help get this thing shut down

It's all connected

sauce pls
and details too

>UEAA

Kellogg Foundation
***Detroit Federation of Teachers ***
The Ford Foundation
The Impact Fund
***California Federation of Teachers***
***Society of American Law Teachers (SALT)***
Southern Poverty Law Center
Volunteers for Affirmative Action (Flint)
***Michigan Federation of Teachers***
Judge Gregory Mathis
Inner City Miracle
Law Students for Affirmative Action
Center for Constitutional Rights
Citizens for Affirmative Action’s Preservation
San Francisco Central Labor Council, AFL-CIO
AFSCME Local 312 (DOT)
UAW International
Michigan AFLCIO
Judge Greg Mathis (kek, they list him twice...dumbasses)
UAW Local 6000
Buck Dinner (Fund for Equal Justice)
International Longshoremen’s Assoc. Local 1414
Movement For Justice
SEIU Local 79
Bowling Green State University (several departments)
***Michigan Education Association ***
Committee to Elect Sharon McPhail
AFSCME Local 207 (Public Workers)
SEIU Local 790
***Oakland Education Association***
Steelecase Inc.
Women Law Students Association
Laborer’s International Union Local: 645
SEIU Local 535
Michigan Human Right Campaign
United Steel Workers of America Local 295
Steve Conn & Heather Miller
Dr. Melvin Murphy
Wilma Chan, California State Assembly Majority Leader
United Educators of San Francisco (UESF)
United Food and Commercial Workers International Union (UFCW)
Amalgamated Transit Union Local 192 (AC Transit workers, Oakland, CA)

Look at all the teachers, that doesn't pass the smell test. Also the high society members (judges, politicians, doctors, etc.) probably don't give them money for nothing in return... this is getting really fishy.

>count the merchants

bump

The scary thing is that there aren't many places in Michigan on that map, but BAMN is organized in every single one of those blue squares on the eastern side of the state.

>Detroit
>Pontiac
>Flint
>Lansing
>Ann Arbor

Need to figure out the connections between BAMN and other pedo shit, especially along the west coast. Remember that Seattle's leftist fag mayor is facing lawsuits claiming he sexually abused troubled teens in the '80s.

Bump. Interesting

and this

ahh I see, thanks
are there any particular connections anyone knows about between BAMN and PP? especially monetary connections

What part of By Any Means Necessary do you not understand, ANY MEANS means ANY MEANS,
there are no means off limits. The revolutionary must put their body to the service of the revolution, every orifice must be made available to the cause.

also

Now I wouldn't want to be too conservative in my estimates .. but I think BAMN will soon chang its name to BTFO.

> Har Har

Blue area network path

Planned parenthood locations

Railway networks

Official drug trafficking areas

All in the same network.

>Its another Sup Forums projecting schtick

Shills going on about this imaginary leftists, meanwhile saying nothing about what is is real and happening: , , and real "redpills" in those threads, not these faggot "shillpills" these paid shills are laying

These shills dont give a single fuck about "da childrenz" which isn't hard to see. Look at what else they post all over this site.

>it's another shill slide schtick

reading the sources demonstrates you incorrect

bump

DELET THIS

LISTEN , BALOON-FACE

OUR UNDIVIDED ATTENTION ON BAMN

>BAMN
>BAMN
>BAMN
>BAMN

bump because shill threads all over the catalog

bump

Steve Conn and Cass Technical High School in Detroit may have been one of the recruiters and recruiting grounds for these sickos.

Awesome! Where can I buy a sexy teen?
What's the going rate? Do they accept PayPal and ship to NZ?
If I pay over a certain amount, is there flat rate or free shipping?
AOC is 16 here so I could get a couple and it'd be all good right?

Steve Conn went on to lead the Detroit Teacher's Union and was ousted for abusive leadership tactics. It's like all of these fuckers are abusive towards kids, towards colleagues, and towards others.

"After a seven-month tenure marked by clashes between rival union factions, Steve Conn was ousted as president of the Detroit Federation of Teachers after being found guilty of misconduct.

The executive board said “after much deliberation,” Conn was found guilty of:

■Illegal cancellation of meetings, illegal attempts to convene special meetings, and failure to preside over meetings in accordance with the bylaws

■Unauthorized affiliation of the DFT with By Any Means Necessary

■Failure to investigate abuse of members

■Failure to address physical assault on a member

■Failure to pay per capita dues"

detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2015/08/12/detroit-teachers-union-president-ousted/31557069/

crikey!

>a shill projecting his shilling, and now talking about sources, yet there are no sources

>Where can I buy a sexy teen?
Ask Yvette Felarca. I hear she can hook it up.

Look at the website in OP. At the *VERY* least they're grooming, kidnapping, abusing teenagers and that's indisputable.

fuck you miserable waste of gets
see
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BAMN
ueaa.net/donate.htm

I know youre just here to shill and you won't look at the sources, but I'm putting these here in case anyone sane reads your shit and thinks we're the shills.

bump

bump but also look at this get:

bump

>.gif

End your life

Bump 4 justice!!!!!

bump

if this is true makes sense why they want immigrants here so bad. they save money and avoid getting detected by having the illegals cross over on their own (or having people do it for them) and selling them to the black market, nobody will be looking for illegals that have no paper trail.

Somebody forgot to take their meds.

What is it about leftist revolutionaries that makes them do all the absolute worst possible shit you can do to human beings in pursuit of the ideal of liberating everyone from their oppressors? There's so much death and suffering on their hands it's insane.

What the hell is this image?

I want to feel sorry for edgy, teenager antifa wannabes, being sold into sexual slavery, but it's not happening. Hope the leaders go to prison though.

Right because Hitler was a leftist.

I can believe this, but can you really prove it? We can't go into battle on this one without having these cunts locked down

Regardless of what Hitler did, he still didn't kill as many people as Stalin.

I read through that entire site (secretsurvivorsofbamn.wordpress.com) and there is nothing about SEX trafficking. I've studied cults and everything there reads like "cult 101" from the Cult Awareness Network. I never considered that "cults" could be secular, but this BAMN is totally 100% a cult.

I'm also starting to understand why they all dress like retards with piercings and colored hair. It alienates them from "normal people", because only other antifa-tards accept looking like an idiot.
>tl:dr Not sex traffickers, but probably using brainwashing and "coerced labor".

This.
/Thread

Like linguine

Haha they didn't photoshopped the kalama outta tha ZOO

They wild Bumpin

Bump

"Special Ed" Murray needs some attention in this matter, the rampant pederasty in this case says he is involved in something bigger

bump help

where can i buy and do they ship to croatia?

>I read through that entire site (secretsurvivorsofbamn.wordpress.com) and there is nothing about SEX trafficking. I've studied cults and everything there reads like "cult 101" from the Cult Awareness Network. I never considered that "cults" could be secular, but this BAMN is totally 100% a cult.
>I'm also starting to understand why they all dress like retards with piercings and colored hair. It alienates them from "normal people", because only other antifa-tards accept looking like an idiot.
People have to be careful of getting derailed by elaborate conspiracies and speculation. It's an effective method of shutting down investigations.

You have a militant Trotskyist cult caught planning violent terror attacks, infiltrating schools and government. The best strategy is to focus on whatever has the strongest evidence, one serious crime will bring the whole thing down. I expect they will try to link any complaints about BAMN or UEAA to pizzagate to discredit them.

JEWS-ISH BOLSHEVISM

This isn't the first Maoist cult either. Google Comrade Bala or the Lambeth Slavery Case. It was ran out of Brixton from the early 1970's through to 2013.

Pizzagate is not a thing. Fuck off back to cripplechan with this meme. Sup Forums is not your personal army.

Any connection to the missing DC girls?