How many of you fedora tippers are ready to admit that atheism is cancer and rots peoples brains

How many of you fedora tippers are ready to admit that atheism is cancer and rots peoples brains.

>We don't need Christianity to be moral!
>Within a decade Bill fucking Nye has a show where he gets performers to sing and dance about how girls can have penises too

Atheism has rotted our civilization to the core. No turning back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
youtube.com/watch?v=ftF2wwxsHT0&t=108s
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have considered multiple times about joining a Church just out of respect and to further western culture and ideals.

I just cant get over the fact that believing in a sky magician is fucking retarded and that Id be no better than a filthy muslim.

Right here too.

I don't want my children to grow up without an understanding of Christianity, but I also know that all of the arguments are against it too.

When people on /pol asked where the atheist movement went, it simply spread into different areas because we have a worse enemy now.

I feel like a young white guy showing up to a church alone is creepy and awkward or I would go.

I don't believe in a god but with the things that are going in Sydney, it's going to be overrun by mudslimes soon on top of all the chinks

The Old Testament God is a massive prick, though.

We should have never turned against the truth that God gave us.

You should definitely go. It's the least weird place for a loner to be.

It will be awkward at first. Over time you'll get to know the people better and you won't be able to image life without them.

>performers to sing and dance about how girls can have penises too
can i see this

>Liberalism has rotted our civilization to the core.
Ftfy.

>Don't believe in the church and its teachings.
>still realize it might be the only way to fight against mudslimes and postmodernist degenerates.
I wish I was dead already.

Because he knew without his guidance we'd end up with the degeneracy we have today. He was strict but had our best interest at heart. Now look at our godless society. Look at what we've wrought without God.

this guy has such a beta punchable fucking face no wonder leftists love him

No one can deny the inherent good that you feel that you need to do

Liberals are overwhelmingly atheist. They're two sides of the same coin. 99.9% of the people pushing shit like gender sliders and blue haired tumblrites who have infiltrated media are atheist.

>google "bill nye song about girls with dicks"
>get articles about mysygyny in mainstream tv shows and songs

god dammit

It's not awkward to show up alone, Pastors and veterans of the church will be genuinely friendly towards you.
You two, who don't believe in God. Do you understand the science behind Atheism? Just spend 15 mins in wikipedia and try to answer the question how did life start on this planet. Because right now, by not believing in God you are literally supporting the idea that a rock floating through space can magically create life.

You believe that rocks + lava + rain + billions of years = life. And yes, it is that simple, take the time to look it up at least.

I can't bring myself to believe in God but I strongly support Christianity as a moral and cultural platform for preserving Western civilization and I plan on raising my children as Christians.

Still a problem caused by liberalism, not one caused by Atheism.

In short, not an argument.

Try studying the Bible and reading books (with different interpretations and opinions) that analyze the text. You may find something you agree with.

wtf i love rain of burning sulfur now

Not an argument. Atheism is the result of Liberalism.

Same, it feels like being an hypocrite going to church when not believing in God, it's a retarded idea, just like being an alcoholic without consuming alcohol.

former fedora tipper here agnostic now thinking of volunteering at a church now

The ones who import degeneracy including muslims are overwhelmingly Christian, usually catholic
see: Merkel's party
wake up you twat

for those who have not yet seen

Here you go my man

Liberalism would be a non issue if not for atheism. It's the lack of structure and moral guidance that leaves people susceptible to liberal brainwashing. Once you decide to throw away the thing that has guided our judgement of right and wrong for thousands of years then that leaves the door open to completely retarded ideas like "Maybe there are more than two genders" because you have absolutely nothing underpinning your sense of morality. You just choose to believe things because they "seem right". What we're seeing now is hitting critical mass of people who have discarded proper moral teaching and been thoroughly brainwashed by liberal propaganda that has filled the gap.

Atheism is the core issue. Liberalism doesn't even get a foothold in a society inoculated with good religious teaching.

Who the fuck supports the Catholics? They aren't Christian, they allow their priests to rape children and then just shuffle them around to another church.

for those who want God here are two important conclusions I have temporarily reached (being 30 and older than most of you):

1. all spiritual systems and religions were designed over many hundreds of years to balance out a person psychologically so he could fit into his tribe and not be a raping psychopathic lunatic. they developed naturally as an evolutionary mechanism, you can experience God directly by starving yourself for a few days then going out at night where there is little light pollution and looking up at the stars. the combined mixture of heightened awareness due to your physical weakness and hunger, and a sense of scale and size at the wonderful sight above you will give you a direct religious experience and you will have visions of God.

2. it was very probably alien fuckery that created modern man many tens of thousands of years ago, presumably as some kind of cross breeding genetic program, we are scientists, mathematics is universal, they were probably just experimenting.

you will need some religious or spiritual system to balance yourself and maximise your life, atheists tend to self-destruct because they lack the discipline and inner strength to do the right thing (because they don't really believe right or wrong exist).

I would suggest you adopt whatever system your original people had, trace your genetic ancestry into the past and study the culture, traditions and Gods of your ancestors. Christianity is a semitic religion for semitic people, it is obsessed with suffering and sacrifice because desert living is cruel and difficult. If you are Indo-European, your religion should be that of the people who developed in those regions, something more akin to animism, druidism or Gods that rewarded bravery in combat.

>Mfw I lived enough to be more based than Bill Nye.
Wait, this is actually a tragedy.

Same here. American, born and raised Catholic but around 16 or so I saw through everything and since then haven't been back. I miss the church, the sense of community, the services and traditions involved but I can't bring myself to truly believe in God. I know it is possible but it is also possible there isn't one. The arguments against are pretty solid; the arguments for God end up relying on Faith which isn't enough for me. I actually wish I did believe in God, it would make life a lot easier.

I can only see that changing as this breaks down further. I have to admit, I still am identifying as an Atheist and a (classical) Liberal. I disagree with almost everything the right side of politics is for.

But the left, the leftists, sjws need to go down in flames. We can disagree about refugees once the left is telling the goddamn truth about their violence and their religion.

>Atheism is the result of Liberalism.
>Has existed for a long time, even being adopted by several conservative figures, such as Nietzsche.
Nice try.

>It's the lack of structure and moral guidance that leaves people susceptible to liberal brainwashing.
Liberalism would have just found some other belief system to infect, being paganism or reincarnation.

> Once you decide to throw away the thing that has guided our judgement of right and wrong for thousands of years then that leaves the door open to completely retarded ideas like "Maybe there are more than two genders"
Not the fault of Atheism for liberals being such weak willed low energy faggots.

>Atheism is the core issue.
No. It's weak willed people who need a all powerful all knowing supernatural higher power that are the core issue. If they were left to their own devices, they would die. And what prevents them from dying? Liberal beliefs and the charity of the Church to some extent.

>Still a problem caused by liberalism, not one caused by Atheism.

let me give you a hint: gender theory isn't developed and propagated by Christians. I'm an agnostic but if you think this problem isn't purely secular in nature, you're retarded.

This is a meme, and a false one
He's the same God in OT and NT. He is always full of longsuffering and mercy, but not at the expense of his holiness and justice.

I can't tell if you are atheist or agnostic, question though -

Do you believe that God (whatever that might be) would put us onto his planet and not leave any kind of instruction manual? You think the bible is fake, ok fine. But could you see yourself as a single parent with a giant mansion and 18 kids running wild around the house and you leave ZERO instructions? Does that make sense to you?

And if you are one of those that thinks "divinity is inside of us" why does absolute power corrupt absolutely and why do tribal societies tend towards total barbarism/savagery?

>Not the fault of Atheism for liberals being such weak willed low energy faggots.
Actually it is. The problem is that atheists think they can just create their own moral system, but many of them can't and just get swayed by the most convincing snake oil salesman who convinces them they're a good person if they respect tranny rights, or that people are racist if they hate immigration. They have no rockbed to fight against these ideas so they just go "Hey, that's right, if I'm for more refugees that makes me a good person" and that's it.

Atheists don't give a FUCK about the societies they live in. Quite the opposite, they absolutely despise traditional Christian values. Shit like this is the end result of people losing the foundation of their morals and just going with the flow and saying "Yeah sure if that man wants to say he's a woman who am I to argue?". They don't care about a healthy society, they only want to virtue signal and make themselves look good. They're zombies.

There's a reason traditionalism as Christianity lead to successful lives and happiness, God is also referred to as The Spirit of Truth. I found my dateless kissless virgin, she's perfect because she was raised in a good Christian home and has good genes. "18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them." Also physically remove leftists

Nobody believes in a physical literal sky god. Mythos is just a way to convey the symbolism user. You just have to start reading Bible and you'll get "what things stand for" . or even join a Bible study and be completely honest with where you stand with Christianity.

religion was just peoples first attempts at science - at understanding the world around them - and it was noble, but obviously (by modern scientific standards) very wrong.

What should we trust? The establishments to blame for the crusades, witch hunts. genital mutilations, countless wars, suicide bombings etc?

Or should we trust the establishments that, in the space of 150 years gave us light, electricity, vehicles, basically the entire fucking modern world.

Alot of Christians deny science, or implications of science that literally yields physical results in the real world. Madness.

>Nobody believes in a physical literal sky god
Nobody voted for Trump in San Francisco either...but 37,000 Trump votes were counted.

umm thats wrong sweetheart. the majority of christians do think this.

"It will be awkward at first. Over time you'll get to know the people better and you won't be able to image life without them."
>not creepy

Worse than that. The universe spontaneously came to existence because it had too, before that the truly empty void had too much pressure at a single point that didn't exist because there wasn't a first demension then boom
Literally everything

We have to force people to believe in a sky daddy, and that a bearded hippie who lived two millennias ago used to moon walk on water.

>Liberals are overwhelmingly atheist.

But your chart says the exact opposite, you fucking moron.

Why wouldn't god give us the instruction manual right off the bat. you don't start a new game without a tutorial, even if it's optional. that's my biggest issue with bible and all abrahamic faiths. why did the manuals show up so late?

You can go to Church for many reasons, and interpret how you so please. If it betters you, then so be it.
A vicar talking about God can mean whatever it wants to you, you'll change your mind as time goes on. You're thinking like a fedora tipping fuckwit.
Just go, or read your Bible and you'll consider things properly. Depending how it goes is a part of your journey that wont end

It's depending on the denomination. Find one, see how you feel, try another.

What good is science when we live in a world where a 35 year old man can use the same bathroom as your daughter because he said he identifies as a female?

I don't deny that. It's liberals are still the core issue here.

>The problem is that atheists think they can just crate their own moral system.
We can and we did, based on what best benefits a community and observations of nature.

>but many of them can't and just get swayed by the most convincing snake oil salesman
The problem of weak will, not Atheism. A Christian with weak will is just as easy to be swayed that way.

>They have no rockbed to fight against these ideas
What about basic reasoning and logic? What of what actual scientific data says?

>Atheists don't give a FUCK about the societies they live in.
>Quite the opposite, they absolutely despise traditional Christian values.
>Implying Christian values are the only ones that can make up a society.
The Chinese seemed to be doing just fine before Christianity.

Everything else is just your conclusion form the misinformation you were either given or have created on your own accord. In short, a load of bullshit.

Church, and especially small group bible studies as their what the Bible calls congregation, are objectively good for you. Get together with people every Sunday, and once every other week or so, to talk about how to be better people. That doesn't exist for atheists

>muh crusades
>muh genital mutilation
>muh wars
literally SJW-tier whining. Christianity worked these out internally centuries ago.

Science created weapons that allowed people to be killed in much greater scale than ever before, at least 100m in the 20th century. And you're whining about the crusades?

youtube.com/watch?v=ftF2wwxsHT0&t=108s

this guy gets it

Its very good for an alcoholic to not consume alcohol, that's a perfect allegory to support non Christians going to church to see what it's all about and get some questions answered.

>>Atheism is the result of Liberalism.
>>Has existed for a long time,
Liberalism is merely social permissiveness. Surely this precedes atheism, as the oldest societies strictly enforced their religious beliefs.

> even being adopted by several conservative figures, such as Nietzsche.
Yeah, and there's a ton of liberal christians, too. Pointing out exceptions to general trends doesn't change anything.

Atheism is the result of liberalism (social permissiveness), just like so many other ills plaguing modern western society.

69% of Atheists vote Democrat. 15% vote Republican. I bet the % who voted Democrat would be a LOT higher if I got the numbers for last years Presidential election too. Apart from that it's common sense. Christians aren't the ones pushing gender theory.

Nice strawman to cope with your agnostic views.

The greatest signs of a higher power are outside of Earth. Observe astronomy and our lack of understanding of true physics and spacetime events.

you can't be 'agnostic' unless you are a thoughtless vegetable you daft bloody coon
agnostic theist
agnostic atheist
pick one, you can't be above it all and simultaneously have an opinion on it

Have you read Aquinas? Natural Theology is breddy based

You need to break the jewish conditioning. Jews dont want whites to be religious but they are highly religious...they lie.. they arent real jews... they are pharisies.

That battle will come a bit later. I Don't understand any Christians supporting Catholics, or especially Jews.

You mean to say "atheists are mostly liberal", and instead you say "liberals are mostly atheists".
Those aren't the same thing, as your chart shows.

Learn english, fucking anglo.

Adam had literally ONE rule to follow

I doubt Nietzsche would have considered himself a conservative

Go to Church. You don't have to believe. What really matters are the traditions, the lessons, the art, and the history surrounding Christianity.

>"after all my years of life"
>ive been alive for as long as ive been alive

how long has humanity been around since before adam? before any abrahamic faith?

>What about basic reasoning and logic
Facts are facts. The majority of atheists do no use basic reasoning and logic and fall victim to liberal brainwashing. I don't even know why you're bothering to try and argue against this. It's not disputable. The correlation between being atheist and a leftist is extremely strong. You keep talking like there's no correspondence between the two but there is. If you're a tumblrite with blue hair and pushing the idea of 32 genders, who likely do you think it is that person is a practicing Christian? How likely do you think it is that person is an atheist? Stop dodging the issue and admit it's atheism that allows these ideas to flourish. Christians don't accept bullshit like gender sliders, only atheists do. Only with a large % of the population being atheist could this ever happen and that is indisputable FACT.

Evangelicals say otherwise.

> Surely this precedes atheism
It doesn't. Atheism is the lack of the belief of the existence of supernatural higher power(s). No creature is born with the concept of God. Therefore, Atheism is older than liberalism.

>Yeah, and there's a ton of liberal christians, too. Pointing out exceptions to general trends doesn't change anything.
>a ton of liberal Christians
>considered the exception
wew, lad.

>Atheism is the result of liberalism
Yet again I prove this claim incorrect.

It doesn't matter what Nietzsche thinks about his politics. His main philosophy has conservative tones to it, so it stands to reason he himself was conservative.

This is my favorite topic. God had to provide enough evidence for arguments against Him, otherwise we couldn't have free will. Additionally that's what makes this hard, faith is not easy, and it's the test of if you'll choose to follow Him. I'll pray that you align your will with His, and rediscover the truth. Try some nonCatholic churches.

Fuck off you stupid Christfag. There is no reason to believe that religions are true. The only value they provide are shared identity and moral guidance, and even for that it's not even the best system.

>"liberals are mostly atheists".
If you ignore black voters (Who vote in a bloc for Democrats because they want gibmedats) they are.

Atheists lean Democrat because Republicans push christianity so hard.

You seem to be referring to kike producers using atheist (((scientists))) to push certain kinds of propaganda onto young minds. Shit like that doesn't represent atheism at all m8. Believe it or not, most atheists just think God isn't real. real life isn't Sup Forums memes user, but I think you knew this when you made your post.

Bill Nye is a Jew so it doesn't surprise me at all.

In the same boat, Japanon.

I would LOVE to know there's a god. Nothing would fill me with greater joy.

But I just can't bring myself to be convinced. I know materialism can get reducted ad infinitum and doesn't provide a substantial answer on its own, either. I guess I just don't know, but I'm very rooted in "I don't know" and can't make a leap of faith in either direction.

Yeah but Christianity is still bullshit. Logic is my religion.

You can't have double quotes inside an already double quoted string SYNTAX ERROR NIGGERS

69% of atheists identify as democrat. Deny the facts all you want, we know the truth.

everytime i think of an 'atheist', the image of an overweight and pretentious minecraft player comes to mind.

Atheists are under 5% of the USA population.
Liberals won the popular vote.

Do math.

The traditional churches have never taught this

>Facts are facts. The majority of atheists do no use basic reasoning and logic and fall victim to liberal brainwashing.
Again, a problem of weak willed men, not Atheism.

> I don't even know why you're bothering to try and argue against this. It's not disputable.
It is refutable, and as for why I merely wish to show the OP (aka, you) where he was incorrect.

>The correlation between being atheist and a leftist is extremely strong.
Correlation does not imply causation.

>If you're a tumblrite with blue hair and pushing the idea of 32 genders, who likely do you think it is that person is a practicing Christian?
Unlikely. They are, however, likely to be a part of some equally retarded lesser religion like paganism, satanism, or Catholicism.

>Stop dodging the issue and admit it's atheism that allows these ideas to flourish.
No, you stop dodging the issue of you being wrong.

>Christians don't accept bullshit like gender sliders, only atheists do.
Why do you lie?

>Only with a large % of the population being atheist could this ever happen and that is indisputable FACT.
No, it's only this way in an area with a large amount of liberals, aka weak willed imbeciles. Well, the extreme liberals, that is.

This is where it gets hard for me. I understand that Christianity has been a big factor in Western civilization. And I see how society can deteriorate without it. But I myself am not religious and cannot convince myself to believing in anything in The Bible. AND, I think it hurts right-wing viewpoints to base them off religion, as opposed to science. I think right-wingers would be better served justifying nationalism and racial/sexual realism through science and logic rather than just defaulting to religion, because that will always get you painted as "the anti-intellectual side".

So I think Christianity has served a great function, but right-wingers need to adapt and start justifying their viewpoints with science. Making religious belief a prime aspect of your identity will just get you painted as more and more stupid in the modern world.

How old are you? You sound like a little kid. You think God creating the world and giving us free will is bullshit, alright, what do you believe in? Ancient Aliens? Pagan witchcraft? Atheist magic science worship. Enlighten this thread of Christian retards then please.

god is obviously not real, you fucking pleb
seriously dude, you think theres actually a man in the sky magically controlling everything.

Christianity is the cancer on this fucking earth. From its very inspection it was a race mixing(Josephs second wife was a fucking Ethiopian.) peace on earth religion that was used by kings to control the populous easier. Its a cuck religion controlled by kikes.

BTW I watched this entire thing some Christcuck said proved Christianity wasn't kike controlled.
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

I'll agree that some did not like jews but listening to the explanation of who is a jew or who isn't is fucking hilarious.

Hmmm...

go to bed Bill

Hmmmm what? Nice coloring book, but where is the data?

Thinking you can't teach morals and values to a human without religion is fucking retarded.

To billions of people is a different story, but you aren't billions of people so stop herding yourself faggots.

There is no reason to believe why life could not eventually arise from simple organic compounds.
I think its certainly a more logical conclusion than sky-man. All you creationists immediately reach for a cop out as soon as the science is too much for your brainlet head. I can tell by reading your post that you don't know jack shit about any of the sciences. I would encourage you to dig deeper into the tangible physical processes that give rise to stars, pulsars, and supernovae and then maybe abiogenesis won't seem like such a looming impossibility.

Atheists don't support the religion party in other new water is wet.

I'd love to see your source on that, and to know what truth you are referring to.

Bahahaha.

*tips fedora*

Christianity is actually a very rheudomentory form of philosophy and religion. Look into ancient Venice teachings. You will find the truth there. God is within everything, yet within nothing. He is the perfect eternal being, and He is beyond the perception of our senses and mind. His body is comprised of eternity, knowledge, and bliss. He can only be understood through loving devotional service. Simply chant
Hare Krishna hare Krishna Krishna Krishna hare hare Hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hard and be liberated from this material existence!

And so a personified magic man with a jewish son is clearly the answer

You need to research Christianity/Athiesm/whatever other religion you may be interested in on your own.

Should the Bible be taken literally?
Should the Bible be taken historically?
Should the Bible be taken metaphorically?
Should the Bible be thrown in the trash because it's all bullshit?

YOU have to discover that for yourself.

>No, it's only this way in an area with a large amount of liberals, aka weak willed imbeciles
Atheism is the only way you get an area with large amounts of liberals. Can you tell me what all these states have in common? Go ahead and keep sticking your head in the sand if you want. There's more than enough data to conclusively show the connection between atheism and being a 'weak willed imbecile'. The two are intimately related. If you're an atheist you're almost certainly also a liberal.