IT'S HAPPENING!!!!

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-idUSKBN17Q06N?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0be41m3-uwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PM me when the nork cuties need a new home

I’m sorry, but Kim Jong Un already lose? Oh, that’s right. The war isn’t even over yet. In fact, it’s only projections. Does not having the lead in armada technology count as a loss? Is that what you’re saying? Because if you’re saying that I can assure you that you’re wrong. Why would you say this when the war is still on? North Korea is still in the war right now and it has been maintaining a strong position in the peninsula for how many years now? He’s going against a bunch of dirty countries and holding his ground while at such a young age. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded assumptions like this. You know why? Because you’re going to be embarrassed when North Korea wins and someone quotes you. Oh look at that, the norks just dropped a nuke. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post like this and I’m fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you’re the only guy making all these anti-NK posts because you’re a faggot hater who doesn’t like Kim because he’s hard working to the point of sweating heavily. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll people on the internet, like I give a fuck. It’s so easy to spot your posts now, you’re a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don’t you try to be a good poster??? Just for one? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That’s just you, you’re always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing

Wtf brazil

Kek every time

WW3 STARTS IN

PRAISE KEK!

Is this original or copypasta?

nice copy pasta...Brazil is next you degenerate monkeys

China explicitly told US to not fire a pre-emptive strike, or they will not provide any military aid or support to the region.

Mattis's plan is to provoke North Korea to fire at a US ship but setting up carriers all across the border area in international waters. The moment a rocket launches off the ground there will be a forceful respond to neutralize the missile, bomb the origin, plus a shit load of artillery support.

Basically, the plan is see how to get North Korea to take the first shot.

60 years of inbreeding and malnutrition family

You would be trying to fuck a retarded midget

Hey how's your country doing?

Why are women such whores?

Bretty gud, bretty gud

theyre programmed that way

Currently serving in the US Military.

Nothing is happening, OP stop fear mongering and find something better to do.

Sup Forums this card is about to be played.

There is nothing you can do about it.
It is destined.

Fuck you dude, NK is trash and must burn.

BOY I WISH

Carrier has arrived

W

stuupid huemonkey kek

Source?

Lel
>US violates Nork waters
>No response
>US violates Nork air space
>no response
>US lands troops on Nork soil
>no response
>US marches it's troops into Pyongyang
>Kim locks himself in his house and yells abuse at US troops but orders his troops to stand down

North Korea can wipe the fucking US from the face of the earth and the Kim dynasty will rule from Washington with an IRON FIST

I can't wait

>implying you know the plans of higher ups

nigga how

The Norks are a strong people. 1 nork for every 100 dead GIs

thanks for the hearty kek

My bro is 3 mef amd he is saying shit could pop off ur some stateside pog who doesnt know shit

EVERYONE INSIDE!

This. It's a serious mistake for the US to meddle with North Korea. Pic related, an army of super soldiers could no doubt over run SK and US forces.

>implying that's a real image

every thread without fail

dude just move to NK when it falls. You'll have tons of cheap labor to exploit for IoT device manufacturing.

PUT ME IN IT!

>implying it isn't

It's because the society we live in allows them to be. It's only natural (if we were to still be hunter gatherers) for a woman to be a whore, of course it can be suppressed with moral codes that religions offer, of course religion in the West is in decline and so a lot morals also go out of the window, but of course there are some moral lessons from school or our parents but they don't do a great job ingraining them in us, people say the law is the only thing stopping most people from society breaking down completely and just going on murderous rampages, raping, pillaging, reverting us back to the barbaric dark days.

People end up spending a lot of their years growing up figuring out their own personal set of morals which can differ from someone else's, someone could think it is isn't wrong to be a whore, another person might think it is for whatever reason, same with something as extreme as murder, one person will think it is a god given right to take another persons life and the only thing that stops him is the fear of the law, another can think the opposite.

To be civilised and not fall into barbarism it is better for a society to have set morals from the get-go and have them ingrained in you.

Of course some ideas about it differ from others like Christianity and Islam hence the history of conflict.

With the slow decay of Western religion, Islam is an intensely strong opponent for the West because of the decline of religion and it's morals which leads to rampant nihilistic behaviour.

my guy, they dont even feed their soldier

she is so majestic

>like I give a fuck.
You obviously care.

JUST FUCKING #NUKETHEGOOK ALREADY REEEEEEEE

>tfw no Nork GF

pleasu come to australia ;_;

Every time I see this image she gets bigger

HE HAS SPOKEN

Kek

>you will never have chloë's superior aryan genetics
Just kill me

We've known this for like 12 hours now?

Make the USS Waldo sail to Kore again.

n u k e g o o k
u
k o o g
e

We would be great if it weren't for those meddling communist faggots.

Starting to think brazil is becoming developed with all these bants as of late.

>World War 3

Are we just going to repeat this until reality bends to our will and the 194 countries in the world that aren't America or North Korea disappear from the earth?

This is some tasty pasta

So it'll take another gulf of Tonkin incident to set things off?

real image for those curious about the manlet malnourished army of Glorious Leader.TM

Kim your german proxy is shit

>digits

he's a big guy

FAKE

Nice shop

>you’re a faggot hater who doesn’t like Kim because he’s hard working to the point of sweating heavily.
he is 300 lbs so i dont doubt for a second that hes sweating heavily

Jokes on you that's my fetish.

Wife material straight up. She will get her morals and prudence back as her thirties approach. Stop being a bubbleheaded bimbo. Speak more respectfully. All the whores everyone here hates make good wives after about 27.
But she is always gonna be a naughty little nymph at heart. And she wants you to tear her as up in the bedroom.
Whores can become wife and mom material.
Then you can watch your daughter grow up to be just as much of a whore.
But folks here, they will die virgins. Unzipping dick, tossing one off to every one of them.
Meanwhile, all the muh mgtow girls are whores are (thankfully) removed from the genepool.
I'd marry her if she thought I was funny and demonstrated good personality traits.

someone post the real one

just reverse google search it cuck

that south korean soldier is

that is 100% legit the real one. Reverse image search it.

nah hes much taller than them

found it

>inb4 tumblr

myfaerielove.tumblr.com/

see
I did, and I've already posted the real one.

why? The REAL image was posted earlier in this thread.
You dishonor BEST KOREA with your pathetic fake picture

that doesn't even make any sense. Are you a NK paid shill?

legit NK shills on this board LOL

You are now on the shit list!

Under Australia!
Just like your mom was last night

Are you a paid globalist kike shill that posts fake images? Keep shilling for that Rothschild central bank, cuck.

Considering his weight I don't think it would actually take all that much effort to get him sweating heavily

kys

>mobilefag
Fuck off. Also your screenshot is a NEO exercise.
IT'S NOTHING.

t. Virgin fedora

I'd love to see what Kim looks like after a few months in a military prison.

lmfao its so disgustingly obvious. Suck my fat dick you north korean faggots. Enjoy getting reamed by the US army

Kek

>"Trump and Abe reportedly shared the possibility of North Korea venturing a nuclear test or a ballistic missile launch in celebration of the 85th anniversary of the founding of the Korean People's Army on Tuesday."

>Tuesday

>Currently Monday 2:36 PM Pyongyang time

Guys. If it happens, it happens in the 36 hours.

It's so disgustingly obvious that you're a paid shill. Only a leaf would take enjoyment shilling for the Rothschilds and ZOG. Enjoy getting annexed by the chinks.

what am I shilling exactly?

For the NWO, ZOG, and Rothschild banks. By posting propaganda of imperialist pigs, you are a shill.

Why so angry? Is it cause you were called out for claiming a FAKE picture was NOT photoshopped?!

You are so sad. Go take your faggot leaf somewhere else you fake fucker

those shades are special order ray bans. you can buy them at the dmz gift shop.

sure thing hombre's good to know there's legitimately north koreans on this board. What a world we live in.

how awkward this looks like the female version of me

youtube.com/watch?v=0be41m3-uwE

REMINDER IT WILL NEVER "HAPPEN"

pls let this happen