Is riot gear worth getting? $250 seems like a bargain for when the happening comes

Is riot gear worth getting? $250 seems like a bargain for when the happening comes.

Other urls found in this thread:

galls.com/damascus-flexforce-riot-control-suit?PMSRCE=GAPLA&gclid=CIGVuY-_vNMCFZi6wAodyNIPDQ
sportsmansguide.com/product/index/polish-military-surplus-police-riot-shield-used?a=2121660&pm2d=CSE-SPG-15-PLA&utm_medium=PLA&utm_source=Google&utm_campaign=CI&gclid=CLvLloHDvNMCFVy1wAodsC8Hpw
youtube.com/watch?v=LP3YPzGGFXw&t=1197s
youtube.com/watch?v=_7jiIQOgwtI
youtu.be/XbRjsCiWyws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At $250 you have to wonder about the quality

a quality vest alone would probably go for more than that

You can improvise stuff from sports gear and hide it under clothing and you will look better.

You don't want to be a gear queer.

Riot shin and arm guards should be all you take from that set.

Sports helmets and goggles (make sure they fit over your glasses if you wear them)

We want to look like the heroes of Berkeley. Many of them had no or little protection.Like the based dude with the flag as a cape.

>250
Probably full of aluminium rather than kevlar or anything that would actually provide protection

Sounds like shit if it's that cheap. I'll just go Ned Kelly should a happening happen.

There are cheaper ways to look like a faggot

Show up like that and you only reinforce the "they are facists showing up in military assault armor to impose their nazi agenda". Show up in some of these and a helmet and you're pretty much good to go. Plus you use the perceived imagery to make your cause seem more righteous when it is attacked.

>BLM is a shit group with no rhyme or reason and does nothing to actually help black people by reinforcing their communities and teaching their young people how to act correctly
>So you're saying BLACK LIVES don't MATTER?!

People see antifa niggers attacking American flag clad football loving citizens and it is seen as an assault on football itself.

Dirt bike gear works. Chest protector, shin and arm guards, those thick heavy boots, goggles, you'd be ready for anything

This user knows what's up. Also for added intimidation get a Shark motorcycle helmet

>pic related

Has a nostalgic, warming America feel to it too. The black bloc gear is alien and the fashion is copied from Europe

Based stickman aesthetics is what you should be aiming for here

Plus if you tackle an antifa snowflake and they get hurt what are they going to do?

>That man ASSAULTED me!
>you mean to tell me to cannot even take a single tackle when I took dozens every single day of practice as a teenager?

Makes them looks even more weak and pathetic.

Going to get facemasked in a helmet like that, big danger

Be sure to include a rainbow

Well put vrother. I love football!

I have a Shark Nano that I had shipped from Europe and added a DOT sticker. Great helmet.

This. Actually probably better for your money than cheap shitty "riot gear"

that looks fucking dope. I wanna see some fascist mega man dudes kick the shit out of degenerate commies.

real question is why the fuck are you gonna be in a situation that requires riot gear? for real, i'm too poor to prep right now, but im just gonna get a bare-bones hazmat suit incase biological/chemical problem, a gun mainly for protection, and a shitload of survival gear and just fucking book it out of populated areas to the wilderness and try to make it out there

get a motorcycle helmet and motorcycle gear
>can't get knocked out by a punch since it's designed to take 80mph into concrete
>visor down is good to go against projectiles
>tinted shield = 100% anonimity

you can get used ones for almost nothing since after a few years they're not crash rated anymore and have to be retested

10/10 just needs some MAGA stickers.

public opinion: black clad mob of eurocommies vs patriots that look like they've just grabbed a bunch of worn sports gear as diy-bodyarmor mad max style. Bonuses; individuality.

Do not larp; openly wearing muh heritage symbols or clothing scare away normies.

just go dressed like stuntman Mike

Just make your own like this one Irish madcunt.

You can get the Shark Raw Helmets in the USA pretty easily. They come in a variety of colors with the occasional commie star. The googles are foam lined and vented fyi. The mouth guard is connected to the googles by 4 plastic pegs which means it offers almost zero protection.

The Shark nano can be bought and shipped to the USA for less than $200 and it has a full face shield and sun visors.

This is some Caesar's Legion shit.

Lol how can this one legally say "POLICE" across the front of it?
galls.com/damascus-flexforce-riot-control-suit?PMSRCE=GAPLA&gclid=CIGVuY-_vNMCFZi6wAodyNIPDQ

Buy real body armor faggot.

For ~$400 you can get a plate carrier with Level IV plates and a Kevlar helmet. For a little more you can get elbow pads, knee pads, and a gas mask. Riot gear is useless if shit actually goes down.

Good advice. If you are fighting Antifa make sure you dress like you are representing America and American values.
That way anyone who sees it automatically makes it seem like Antifa is attacking America itself.

Antifa legitimately are a bunch of America Haters, so it's truthful. You just have to expose them for what they really are.

Fighting Antifa sounds fun but surely you realize the futility of it for furthering our cause. Antifa are just puppets of the Jew sent out to distract us.

>motorcycle helmet
>football shoulder pads
>some soccer shin guards
>snowboarding wrist guards
>football thigh guard pants
sports authority riot armor and I can guarantee it's better quality then that trash

sportsmansguide.com/product/index/polish-military-surplus-police-riot-shield-used?a=2121660&pm2d=CSE-SPG-15-PLA&utm_medium=PLA&utm_source=Google&utm_campaign=CI&gclid=CLvLloHDvNMCFVy1wAodsC8Hpw

>Not getting class III body armor
What are you a faggot? That aluminum shit isn't gonna stop a .44 magnum round

Worst fuckin movie ever

Because it's restricted to police sales only and requires documentation

>Thinking $250 dollar riot gear from the interweb will save you when there is a proper happening

Wew

Try to get one of these and a harpoon or drill.
Also a friend can give you through the tube constantly a fresh dose of breathing air to survive all the weed.

Nice

good idea!

Things like padded compression shorts, shorts, etc.

Lose no mobility, doesn't look like you are protected, and look bigger.

You'll be slow as fuck in all that.

You want body armor? Buy yourself a decent plate carrier and some Level III+ plate.

Maybe get a milsurp helmet and a gas mask if you want to go full retard on it.

I assume you already have all your bases covered gun wise, because if you aren't properly armed then none of this shit is any use to you.

Mad Max should be a great inspiration for these kinds of gearing up

I mean if you were really concerned about the riot scenario you could seriously just blow a few bucks on some used sporting equipment.

Honestly if you're not a cop on riot duty and you've got a gun then you should never be in a situation where fuckers are within melee range of you.

they will kill you to get your gear. you best dress like a hobo, old backpack, old boots, old jacket.

A real vest that can stop rounds is at least $1k+

I don'tunderstand why more people don't wear bike gear. Cheap to buy, comfortable, legal to walk round in, excellent protection against bike locks

>Level IV plates

>for that occasion when ANTIFA shows up with a tank

These aren't firefights. You want something to protect against bludgeoning, stabbing, and slashing (in that order), not gun fire.

>our

They're a resource to be utilized.

At the very least, cracking commie skulls is good for patriotism.

>ANTIFA owning guns

Loving
Every
Laugh

>These aren't firefights. You want something to protect against bludgeoning, stabbing, and slashing (in that order), not gun fire.

You mean like a gun?

why not go onto youtube and learn how to make your own full sets of riot armour

youtube.com/watch?v=LP3YPzGGFXw&t=1197s
youtube.com/watch?v=_7jiIQOgwtI

Lacrosse gear is also great body armor. Helmets are roughly the equivalent of football helmets. Gloves are as protective as hockey gloves. Chest padding is less protective than football chest guards, but should still reduce some impact while sending the same message. Add in some leg padding and a cup and you will be fine.

Just buy a motorcycle jacket and pants that have armor.

I'm going to shoot you with a .22 and laugh as you bleed out

So you fags are talking about the Berkeley larp fest?

Day of the rope when?

wear it in public and show everyone your power level

Nationalists of Golden Dawn in Greece and Casapound in Italy always use these. It's fun to watch antifa attack bases of these organizations with 1x5 manpower, yet still they fail and get chased down by motohelmet nationalists :D

I'd only bother with an under-shirt stab vest desu

>.22

Tickling him with a feather would be more lethal.

>into concrete

Dumb cunt, gear is useless when fixed objects, cars, trees come into play. They are nothing more but there to protect you from a slight fall and also (mainly) to protect you when you go sliding.

that's a big legionaire on the left there

IMO getting any expensive or tactical looking stuff is a mistake, as you need equipment that looks inconspicuous and that you can discard at a moment's notice. Get a cheap rock climbing helmet, some sport or motorbike equipment for chest protection, shin and arm guards. Get some groin protection too. It's preferable if all of those can be hidden under clothes as others have already mentionned.
Do get some gas mask, either full face or combined with splash goggles.

You guys are pussy whipped pissants compared to the Russians.
Watch and study true brutality faggots.
No "gear" required just a ability and bloody minded violence

youtu.be/XbRjsCiWyws

U U U U

Happening comes? When it comes to you, you're going to want to blend in user. You wear that shit and you'll be a target. If in an urban area learn to move in silence and stay up high (roof tops)

If you're talking about antifa tier shit I still wouldn't want that larp suit. Maybe a helmet, goggle, mask and gloves. Compression clothing under your normal clothes will still give you mobility...

I want to use them as pillows.

It's worth it if you like LARPing. Otherwise you are just a retard.

Really the only equipment you need is some helmet, boots, and gloves. Obviously if you are going to get stabbed by a knife you need something more substantial. You should try to stay light so you can move quickly and not get overheated by stifling gear.

Otherwise layer up thick clothing or wear a motorcycle jacket to soften blunt blows. Or just forget that to stay cooler and light.

>implying ANTIFA won't be armed if it comes to actual shooting

Have you seen ANTIFA lately? Their signs are professionally made, their events are organized through multiple organizations that are all heavily funded, and they have prepared weapons. They will be supplied guns if they need to be supplied guns. BLM already has shooters but obviously that's mostly because... niggers.

>implying a .22 doesn't hurt to get shot with

Shoot yourself with one and let me know if it feels like a tickling feather. A little piece of hot metal tearing parts of your liver or other guts is surely no big deal.

Well first off there is more and more talk of antifa arming themselves with guns. These could just be rumors or Sup Forums psyops turning on itself but the threat is all the same. These are people are think they are fucking heroes for preventing free speech and believe that violence against the opposition is justified. It is not unthinkable that one goes too far like our very own pizzagate autistic that shot up a restaurant trying to save lolis.

Secondly a plate is still a plate and if someone tries to strike you in the chest with their bare hands you are going to break their fingers. Or deflect blunt objects like sticks and rods.

Lastly why not? You can be protected in the vitals from gun fire and have a MOLLE system in place to hold your other equipment or your sidearm if you are allowing in your state. Not to mention all the rad as shit memes you can plaster to yourself like a living breathing internet fad.

stick to baseball, football, mtn bike, motorcycle helmets. if you show up all swatted out like you're about to do a prison cell extraction the cops are going to be giving you lots of special attention. it's also obviously hard to defend in court - how innocent can u be if you showed up in over the top rumble gear?

just get Kevlar and stick to it

>plate carrier
Gay shit with no dampening layer. Enjoy your broken ribs and internal organs concussion.

Nah mate, that's for when we have to start punching our Antifa's shit in

How about not going to a protest like some teenager? Protesting never brings about meaningful change.

You know nothing about guns. A .22 has a little more recoil than a pellet gun so you can be very accurate with them. They are also usually pretty high capacity. A .22 in the head will kill you easily.

>X-large
I think you need a couple more xes there, burger.

in california it's been simply trying to attend / listen to an invited speaker. the "protesting" is coming from the other side. go to event, get assaulted...

You should buy it, enforce with a kevlar bike tube lining

Wow, the ideological beta over hear is worried that leftists might label him a nazi.

Stop being a pussy. People follow leaders and courage.

For anyone who is thinking of buying a mtorcycle helmet, or anything that utilises similar protective features, don't!

You can use an open handed slap on the top or direcly on the side of these types of helmets.

The effect will either daze a person badly enough that they can no longer engage, or knock them out cold.

Martial artists teach these techniques to our public services for riot situations, as well as how best to deal with rampant moped/ motorbike shope robberies in some cities.

Motorcycle helmets also block peripheral vision and restrict hearing. Both things you need in a close combat situation.

Always go for something designed for a riot situation specifically. Second best would probably be Larping gear that catered to warriors fighting hand to hand mixed with modern protection.

No, being bulky isn't good specially if you're not fully supported and organized. Get a low profile platecarrier (SKD has plenty of good ones) measure your chest and buy some plates, get some LBE, and go buy a cheap AR-15 at the gun store. You do all this and you're 100% more prepared to defend yourself than most people.

Why not just buy a full kit and save time?

>I'm going to tell all the other girls I have the best daddy!

That would be a pretty bad choice.

For a light-weight stab/bulletproof vest, proper kevlar helmet + other misc protection and utilties you should probably budget around $1000-1500.

There are vests for like $500 out there. Mine is very nice, light weight, have great stab protection, and can stop a 357 magnum bullet at close range. Such vests are legal in the EU as well (sweden at least). Can be worn under a jacket.

Kevlar helmet, no need to use crap. The PASGT helmet is available in most places and not too expensive (couple hundred).

You also should get at least knee- and elbow-pads, tactical gloves + arm protection (kevlar fabric wraps is good enough, and cost almost nothing). Tactical gloves are a necessity since it protects you not only from knives and such, but also from damage to the hands when punching.

You need also (light) boots with good grip and toe protection. You just want to make sure the toe protection breaks under hard stress instead of deforming - so don't ever use the old ones made of steel.

Light also important, if you're out in the evening/night. Without vision you're screwed. Maglite / other tactical high effect light source, preferably something that can be attached to your helmet.

Also use strong protective googles.

Use some sort of respirator if fighting against people who use teargas.

use a plexiglass shield not a wooden one, if you're using a shield. its better if you can see through it.

Don't forget utility belt, and a few hand/footcuffs is not a bad idea. They don't have to be metal like the police uses, just the "ziplock" type is fine.

Don't forget medkit!!!!!!! Not only for yourself but if you crack someones skull open by mistake, you can help them and thus maybe get out of serving time.

(did guard stuff in the army - yeah, the swedish army, but most tactics comes from NATO / US anyways)

Opscore helmets?

Certainly better than any bike helmet.

opscores alright but im pretty sure pasgt will be cheaper

headgear is the most important. the rest is overrated

Had a quick look on the website. Seems the helmets vart slightly in terms of what protection the are designed to provide.

Pic related was one range though. They are a better choice than a motorcycle helmet regardless.

Ideally though you might want some protection for the ear or side of the head/ cheek.

Thats why some of the ancient warrior type helmets are good. They are designed to give protection where it was needed while minimising peripheral vision obstruction.

There are some better materials today though, lighter and more comfortable. It is just the price tag.

Old police riot helmets are good. Especially those with plexi glass face shields.

Forgot the image.

Did the stab proof vest test video that was recently in the media not tell you anything? You get what you pay for, and if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Rules to live by. I'd question the quality of a 1000 dollar riot set...

>Wearing a plate carrier when there's pretty much 0 chance of taking a bit bigger than pistol

Soft body armor might be a stretch for this why would you lug around a plate?

Since ya'll are going batshit crazy and getting into this larping way too much (you're voluntarily acknowledging antifa as more than spoiled brats) you might as well just bring ARs and sniper rifles.
You don't need any protection after you've massacred few hundred of them.
The MSM will side with you shitheads for sure.

Who are you, a fucking navy seal with 300 confirmed kills? PASGT would be just fine.

If people really wanted to show who the superior side is they'd learn how to base themselves properly, throw straight punches and not look like flailing scarecrows in a melee. But assholes knowing how to fight isn't something I really want.... eh, I doubt half of you could get past getting their egos checked and putting in the hours any damn way.

ever worn a full leather set?
I have a dainese set (metal shoulders & joints) & can confidently say that it wil blunt any punch & survive slashes from knifes (no stabs)
though, if you are in california it ain't gonna be comfortable with the heat

>Level 4 plates
Why though? The only black tips known to antifa members are carried in Tyrone and Daquan's nethers

Try $500 for NIJ III, maybe another $100 for NIJ IV

Get a milsurp flight jumpsuit and some old shades. The Nomex in the suit will protect from Molotovs.

No because it won't protect you from bullets. Kevlar and plate are the way to go.