False flag attack

What if someone made a false flag attack, pretending to be antifa, making a bomb and detonating it, to make it obvious they are a terrorist group, how would that work out?

the person doing the false flag would probably be a huge fucking faggot and leave a wide very traceable internet trail

Sounds quite dangerous desu, and besides, do you know how to make a bomb that will actually work? What do you fancy yourself, an Unabomber? That guy was basically a genius, not like the most of Sup Forums

[You must have a Sup Forums gold account to view this post]

I dunno man did you see how they got the first HWNDU flag?

Yeah basic explosives are easy

You want to make a backpack explode, you can either A, line or with antistatic plastic and full with gunpowder, close till you are there, light the handle of the bag on fire and throw and run

Gunpowder is easy to make, you can get all the supplies from Home Depot in most states

If you want to go a bit bigger make some flash powder, though it is much more dangerous, aluminum powder and potassium perchlorate both of which are relatively difficult to get

Anyway fill it with a bunch of nails and screws and you have an explosion sending out metal shards everywhere, that easy.

I am not condoning this behavior because the FBI would arrest me, see FBI, I am not condoning I am just sharing what is public information

anyway that would do some damage, and if you completely cover your face 100% then you probably can get away

Nice try

[You must have a Sup Forums platinum account to view this post]

Wtf my Sup Forums platinum password isn't working. Damn you Russian hackers!

Really? If my memory serves correct he just mixed Ammonium Nitrate with some diesel fuel and put an electric charge thru it. Because of that asshole you can't buy ammonium nitrate, unless for specific purposes, anymore.

REEE DON'T GIVE PEOPLE IDEAS CIA

I have some ammonium nitrate... in not making the bomb though, I imagine you can use potassium nitrate to make nitric acid and put ammonia or ammonium salts through there to get ammonium nitrate

is that you FBI-chan?

>Bombing occurs
>Everyone blaming antifa
>Police search the guy's computer
>Hundreds of Pepe's, trumps and Nazi imagery
>Internet history
>Sup Forums 300 times
>Antifa has all the ammunition it needs to say Trump supporters are Nazi terrorists

Such a good plan m8!

My bad I was thinking of the Oklahoma City Bombing.

>do you know how to make a bomb that will actually work?
yes.

You need to be patient.
Antifa already said on Reddit they want to bring actual guns
They must fire the first shot so we can have the higher moral ground.

The false flag is their play and its usage sets a dangerous precedent.

I'm really not worried, because if you buy a shit ton of that fertilizer the FBI will come and interview you to determine what reason you have it.

I'm ready to be a martyr

This

>305562339292479488
wait is it actually legal to share the info? i wouldnt do that shit but much obliged fellow man

This x 1000. They left is already imploding on itself, just let it play out. The only thing that can save them is moronic shit like this.

you put the lime in the coconut

To make gunpowder

Get some charcoal and mash it into a powder

Get some sulfur/sulpher from the garden sing section of Home Depot

Get some stump remover, make sure it contains potassium nitrate

Tell them you want to make decker candy for model rockets

Go home and crush to charcoal into a powder, powder the sulfur of it is in larger chunks, now mix with a ratio by weight of of

75 parts potassium nitrate, 10 parts suffer

15 parts charcoal powder

Now mix it into a bag and shake it up, now pour it into an empty backpack, mix several times and pour several times in necessary, Put some nails and screws in the bag and zip it closes, bonus points if you mix water, 40 parts sugar, and 60 potassium nitrate, put it on the handle of the bag and leave it out to dry, so it will burn better once lit.

Now go to the retard rally in a mask handkerchief sunglasses, everything to disguise yourself , light the bag either at a building or at the trump supporters, or near by them but not close enough to kill them,

You have now pleased the kek lords

This message got saved now and will be used against you should any where a bomb explode.

GG no RE retard.

No reason to OP.

Just ne patient. Antifa will do this on their own.

Just keep following tje law, supporting trump and attending Trump rallies.

But it wont be a bomb at firat, it will be people getting stabbed.. And then shot.

Bombs come later.

At the moment we still have elections this year, and antifags are still counting on democracy to support them.

As soon as the elections turn sour, for them, they will get more aggressive and violent.

Just have patience OP.

What good does that do when this is all code and also beings splattered on other websites. you gonna screen shot those too?

this
ALMOST TOO OBVIOUS

or they hire a professional 3rd party that can no way be linked to any political affilliate

Neither of these would be very effective.

le pen advances

False flag attacks have worked in the past, even then if we are blamedawe can claim it was a false flag attack by antifa, you can even refer back to this post and say antifa made it posing as kekistanis so their false flag attack would be seen as actually done by Trump supporters

But we would need a code name for this plan if anybody went through with it

codename emanedoc

What if you're really an Antifa troll, coming here to tell of your keikaku, so when it happens and the keikaku gets searched up, it would look like our side orchestrated it.

In other words, you're an antifa, who's going to frame us of a crime we wouldn't commit, just to do the crime.

KEIKAKU DOORI!!!!
BEGGONE ANTIFA TROLL!!!!

I bet it's Kim Jong Un

this is how commies operate. Staged public events meant to provoke public outrage. Fucking disgraceful.

>Tell them you want to make decker candy for model rockets
lol that will go down smoothly. The thought of a paranoid user sperging that out like an autist makes me smile.

ANTIFA KEKS MAKING SHIT BAIT THREADS

>ANTIFA KEKS MAKING SHIT BAIT THREADS

What if someone made a false false flag attack, pretending to be pol pretending to be antifa, making a bomb and detonating it, to make it obvious they are trying to make it obvious they a terrorist group, how would that work out?

This will go on an infinite loop

If I am a retarded white shit that deserves to be raped and inoregnanted by dogs antifa bitch, then I could say I am a trump supporter to start a war, which one could in turn say is an antifa supporter pretending to be a trump supporter, which one could say is antifa, which one could say is trump supporter

you would think mods would have deleted this thread by now.

this, but one step further.

The mods want this to happen, so they let the plan go inimpeded

To any CIA, FBI, or police reading this after the antifa bombiings if they happen

I am not condoning the behavior please do not arrest me, but please DO arrest the terrorists we are trying to fight

>inimpeded
faggot, you can't even english.
have fun blowing yourself up

alot of faggost are correcting spelling tonight

we're in full force and I got my eye on you buckaroo

01000001 01101110 01110100 01101001 01100110 01100001 00101101 01100110 01100001 01100111 01110011 00100000 01110011 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100011 01101011 00100000 01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100110 01100001 01110011 01100011 01101001 01110011 01110100

List of ideas to retaliate against antifa

Lye or Bleach in super soakers, shoot their faces

Bombs

Really powerful lasers into their eyes

Gasoline

Galaxy note 7

you had me at galaxy note 7

and maybe bring stink bait

Hmmm what would happen if we dumped many bottles of bleach on the ground and then dumped many bottles of vinegar on the ground where the bleach is?

Come on guys we need ideas and we need them now!

they would just link this post to expose the false flag

When you start to wonder if setting off bombs will advance your cause you need to do the world a favor and kill yourself.

[You must be a faggot to view this post]

that person would have given his life to stop 120 autistic teenagers from sperging out

Wrong mindset, back in the 1970s commie protester college groups did over 1000 bombings in a single year, all we have to do is keep this shit up with the media going ape another 7.5 years and the left will purge itself by turning into terrorists that we can have the FBI round up and send to prison. all those organised crime laws, RICO applies to commie groups too.

>this

Antifa trying to make pol look like the bad guys

All Muslims suddenly die

This. In b4 some antifa neckbeard screenshots this and posts it to reddit, probably the faggot that started this stupid thread in the first place.