OPERATION GOTHAM SHIELD - FALSE FLAG HAPPENING

>A FEMA-led exercise is taking place between April 18 - May 5, from what I could gather the 24th is the date it will actually go down.

>The exercise is linked to several other DOD and DHS/FEMA response and recovery exercises.

>The exercise is about 4 nuclear devices, 2 of which are rendered safe during the DOD Vital Archer Exercise, while one successful 10kt detonation in the NYC/NJ area takes place, and one smaller detonation on the US/Canadian border.

-NNSS.gov: nnss.gov/docs/docs_FRMAC/FRMAC-STATE Webinar_Gotham Shield Northern Lights brief_JAN 2017.pdf
-FEMA (Download): gnyha.org/ResourceCenter/NewDownload/?id=13027&type=1
-FEMA 2 year cycle: fema.gov/media-library-data/1485459490214-e00e157a58a126346d864dacbc860c48/NEP_Cycle_17_18.pdf
-EMSI: emsics.com/single-post/2017/03/23/EMSI-Provides-Nuclear-and-Radiological-Incident-Management-Training-to-NJ-Emergency-Management-Officials
-GNYHA: gnyha.org/PressRoom/Publication/67dc99fc-d380-4ec2-a337-bad0a4e795e9/
-Calendar for NJ Medical: leadingagenj.org/events.aspx?eid=279
-NRT (download): nrt.org/site/download.ashx?counter=4452

The drill will happen on the 24th in the U.S. which is the 25th in North Korea.

news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/north-korea-may-choose-next-major-anniversary-for-show-of-force/news-story/b3bc147f03686e65db91cd9f9a5364e3
>The country’s military, the Korean People’s Army, will mark the 85th anniversary of its founding on Tuesday, April 25, and speculation is growing that the rogue nation will celebrate the occasion by launching another ballistic missile or testing a nuclear weapon.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-21/operation-gotham-shield-us-govt-simulate-nuke-blast-over-manhattan-actual-war-looms
nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2017/04/post_893.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4433470/Alerts-says-Feds-simulate-nuke-blast-NYC-NJ.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_government_operations_and_exercises_on_September_11,_2001
twitter.com/Daily_Star/status/856388234946936832
youtube.com/watch?v=p-K0uDp3Knc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

specific time or just random?

I can't believe this is fucking real

Is it or is this a ruse?

Archive these links.

Bump for interest

Top shelf retarded...

It is real.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-21/operation-gotham-shield-us-govt-simulate-nuke-blast-over-manhattan-actual-war-looms

nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2017/04/post_893.html

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4433470/Alerts-says-Feds-simulate-nuke-blast-NYC-NJ.html

And many many more. Just search Google News.

Will they really do it? They really did 9/11 and the Boston bombing and Sandy Hook, and since they got away with all of it maybe they think they can get away with this as well.

Bump
mimetic warfare pacific division reporting in

What the fuck though, fucking why? is it a real nuke? the fuck is this??

if they do it the judge should hand this man his kids and let him get back to work.

No it is not a real nuke, it is a simulation of course.
The want to simulate it to check if services could react in time.
What do you think, they nuke NYC for fun?

The problem is different.
The problem is that around those drills weird stuff happened in the past.

For example on a lovely day in sept 2001 ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_government_operations_and_exercises_on_September_11,_2001

>set off a nuke in the most populated part of the country

Are you guys really this bored?

its a real drill, whether its a flase flag is up to debate for now. now kys

Are you retarded? It is about those drills being a good set up for a real happening.
Nobody said the drill's scenario itself is happening.

jesus fucking christ, i still can't wrap my head around this

So what no nuke? a bomb? what or is it just "alert u has been nuked lel" and then everyone has to pretend?

B-b-bump...

Great now even the government is involved in pol larping

We are going to get false flagged into a war with North Korea but at the same time jew York gets nuked hmmmmmmm.

I'm calling it, cyber-attack on the power grid and a nuclear panic to drum up effort for war.

> "alert u has been nuked lel" and then everyone has to pretend
exactly this

stuff like this is done all of the time in the small scale to check response times

just the scale is very big this time and the fact they are ACTUALLY PREPARING FOR A NUKE ATTACK ON NY that COULD happen is.. scary to say the least.

what makes ppl fear it is a set up for a false flag is that in the past all those services were conveniently gathered at specific locations were later that day something actually happened. as if somebody would want to be prepared...

This. Remember when Jade Helm was supposed to be a coup? Fuck this paranoid bs.

topkek

>US government nuking one of the most popular cities of the United States
Sure thing, buddy, sure. Where are you pulling these conspiracy theories? Out of your ass, of course.

>NYC

And nothing of value was lost

twitter.com/Daily_Star/status/856388234946936832

>US MASS EVACUATION: 230,000 Americans readied to leave Korean peninsula

>DailyStar, I....

>mfw you faggots went full aspie during Operation Jade Helm
>mfw it was nothing and you faggots pretended like it was an /x/ invasion

kindly fuck off, okay kraut faggot OP

how about you actually READ the thread retard

it is NOT about an actual nuke going of in ny

I don't even live in NYC and I'm still going to get fucked by them. I always knew they were going to be the end of this state.

yeah, and remember when NORAD did those jet fighter drills of how to respond to passenger jets crashing into the WTC but then nothing actually hap-

BUMP

It's the 24th, NYC is still here. Conspritards btfo.

I hope they actually nuke it and get rid of all the jews

Maybe THIS is the 4d chess

*yawn* I don't have time to read retarded conspiracy theories. Go to sleep, you're paranoid. You feel better tomorrow.

Retard

>On the very morning of 9/11/01, five war games and terror drills were being conducted by several U.S. defense agencies, including one "live fly" exercise using REAL planes. Then-Acting Head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Air Force General Richard B. Myers, admitted to 4 of the war games in congressional testimony

>Norad had run drills for several years of planes being used as weapons against the World Trade Center and other U.S. high-profile buildings, and "numerous types of civilian and military aircraft were used as mock hijacked aircraft". In other words, drills using REAL AIRCRAFT simulating terrorist attacks crashing jets into buildings, including the twin towers, were run. See also official military website showing 2000 military drill, using miniatures, involving a plane crashing into the Pentagon.

>Indeed, a former Los Angeles police department investigator, whose newsletter is read by 45 members of congress, both the house and senate intelligence committees, and professors at more than 40 universities around the world, claims that he obtained an on-the-record confirmation from NORAD that ON 9/11, NORAD and the Joint Chiefs of Staff were conducting a joint, live-fly, hijack exercise which involved government-operated aircraft POSING AS HIJACKED AIRLINERS.

first you copy my thread
and now you're copying my posts
i hate you, kraut

It's still the 24th in North Korea as well. Wait until around noon in New York. That's when north Korea enters the 25th.

Burgerbro I actually agreed with your thread, have been creating GS threads for days and trey to add info to them. No offense here.

Go back to sleep goys, nothing to see here

Fuck off

Crash planes into towers with thousands of americans working in them
>Are you guys really this bored?

I am actively pursuing a presidential management appointment with FEMA.

Im also a Civil Affairs officer in the Reserves.

I am trying my best to merge with the machine.

this

These things happen all the time

It's just getting more attention because of the nork fear right now

I bet that's what the shills said about 9/11

t. shill
This drill is huge.

oy vey

Can someone tell me how they simulate this? Do they just say "boom" and everyone pretends that a nuke went off?

basically. also cut off all power, transport people to emergency holding areas etc

>also cut off all power, transport people to emergency holding areas etc

the fuck

this is some martial law type shit

Also ripe for someone to set off a bomb inside one of them

youtube.com/watch?v=p-K0uDp3Knc

very simple example
>fake smoke
>actors with makeup
etc.

>be (((them)))
>need a big happening to start ww3
>need to set everything up
>conduct a drill first
>study irl departments coordination, SOPs, social media coverage and so forth
>analyze results and adjust accordingly
>perform another drill together with actual event

why is it any different exactly

Nothing bad will happen. They did something similar at MetLife back in 2011.

They are going to need a lot if fucking actors.
So why is everyone freaking out? Do they think the Gov. will nuke NYC for real.

Everyone is freaking out because its hapenning the exact same time as NK's 85th military anniversary day when they will do their 6th nuclear test. Freak out due to people believing they make actual detonate an EMP or similar and blame it on NK (since its their anniversary and all) then attack. China already stated they will not help USA, if USA attacks first.

just for reference, 10kt is smaller than a MOAB

they may actually detonate*

you know a nuke does much more damage outside of just the initial impact site

small because it will be a false flag attack, they dont want to do too much damage

Shut the fuck up if you keep posting about it they'll abort and it will just be a drill. If you want a happening then be QUIET.

for comparison an airburst map

you do know you are retarded, right? 10Kt is just slightly smaller than a hiroshima sized blast. learn how to read moor. a 10Kt blast in new york would fuck the whole place to kingdom come for decades.

please look at the maps I posted, these are 10kt

A MOAB is 11 tons. 10kt is bigger than 11 tons.

THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS.

weight vs yield

>columbia university gets fallout.

this pleases me.

GBU-43/B MOAB blast yield is equivalent to 11 tons of TNT. this theoretical big badda-boom has a blast yield equivalent to 11,000 tons of TNT.

>imagining them all doing the Star Trek bridge battle lean when someone goes "boom"

You tards, why would they false flag an attack on New York to start a war with the Norks?

Everyone and their mother knows that their current missiles can't even reach LA, you expect people to believe they suddenly developed one that could shoot half way across the world without getting intercepted?

If they were practicing this in LA I'd hop onto the tinfoil train, but come on guys

>Everyone and their mother knows that their current missiles can't even reach LA, you expect people to believe they suddenly developed one that could shoot half way across the world without getting intercepted?

Norks use submarines you retarded faggot

I just lost power twice half an hour ago.

It was never an actual coup taking place, it was training our own troops to wage urban combat in our own country with suppression of civilians as the goal. That is cause for alarm.

And what happens when the North Koreans claim they didn't do it? Then people connect the dots and realize the US just killed tens of thousands of civilians? A Civil War could easily break out over that

>possible false flag
>nuke
>NJ

stopped reading there. and not a thing of value was lost.

I'm aware, you also put that nuke in a shit location. hit midtown manhattan for worst case scenario, also, half of your bomb was in the water.

>Russia sold it to them goy, go to war with norks and ruskis and china to boot! do it for freedom goyim!

tfw didn't close all my saved pics. kek

Shipping containers you idiot faggot

Can someone explain to me why this is relevant to anything

>i have never heard of submarines

As a Southerner, TOPKEK.
Bye-bye yankees

>people connect the dots and realize the US just killed tens of thousands of civilians?
You are SERIOUSLY overestimating the critical thinking skills of the majority of Americans.

why not do it in california? how often do they do exercises like this?

It ain't.

Who has the prophecy?

>Nuke our own people
>Country that's wanted to nuke us for over a decade says they didn't do it
Even the most patriotic retard could see it from a mile away

>And what happens when the North Koreans claim they didn't do it?

Also bush did nothing wrong, 9/11 was committed by terrorists

no obviously i'm not fucking retarded you kike

my memory was distorted by some dis-info chart that left the K off of 15kt when comparing the MOAB to hiroshima

it could even be believable that in the midst of the soviet collapse and ensuing chaos, one enterprising general got a missile out of somewhere and sold it. unlikely in the extreme, but a possibility seeing as tons of russian equipment that was fairly new just up and vanished to every conflict zone in the world at the time.

REX 84

>implying they would even let their voice reach here,there are X-Keyscore in every corner of this damn world.

And why do you think so many US ships are there in the North Korean border?

Its over I guess,if the TPTB are behind this then expect more false flag because they have to extend the war,the more countries the better and plus digit confirms.

>he doesnt know about best korea's suicide squad

here is where the confusion originates

Hi tyler.

DELETE THIS