Trump beats Hillary in rematch polls, even in popular vote

J U S T
U
S
T

She already lost, who fucking cares. She's not even popular w/ the democrats now besides those sucking her dick still.

>She's not even popular w/ the democrats

You think I'm gonna fall for these jewish tricks? These polls are just (((democrats))) shilling to ditch the bitch and get another (((candidate))) for the next election

Except they are attacking other candidates.

Go check the polls then and tell me if she even has a majority in democrat polling

As opposed to who? There's no one for the Dems to consolidate around.

You mean to tell me that the constant crying of the Dems about Russia and oppression, Hollywood and media bashing Trump and his supporters, and antifa rioting and shutting down speech rubs people the wrong way? I don't believe it.

If she were to run again, not polls if she was running against another candidate.

>believing in polls

I thought you knew better Sup Forums

That's just sad. How many times you gotta watch Trump kick himself in the dick before you realize he's in way, way over his head?

>HAHA MUH HILLARY
why are we still discussing this rotten whore? fucks sake

Keep shilling, loser.

now poll him vs Sander

Bernie has to win the primaries first, sweetie.

Why? That sweaty old cucked Jew hunchback is done politically for ever running for pres again, it'd be a waste of time.

Still didn't win the popular vote, still brought in to power by oligarchs and not the people of america. Even lost points by the regrets.

kek

A looser predient for looser country.

BTFO by Mexico
BTFO by Syria
BTFO by Iran
BTFO by Russia
BTFO by North Korea

And this is what happens when you vote a turd in to office.

>this incredible asshurt

why not?? If democrats learned the less, next election they will go with the popular candidate and not the one they think will let em fill more their pockets

Democrats are attacking Bernie right now. He's not getting in.

How were we btfo by any of those countries? I want to see how dedicated you are to this bait.

Loser, not looser. One is lame, the other is not very tight.

>ABC/WP

fake poll

not him, but Trump objectively has passed more Executives Orders than Obama in the same time frame and in this 100 Days he has amount to a flipping NOTHING for any of his promises.

Obamacare still in place and Trumpcare was received with disapproval
Syria bombing was just a show, ONU never found any real sign that it was al-Assad who gassed his people. and trump waste og 60 Missiles could not even damage 1 runway
MOAB was not his call but a general

the closest he is to make a promise True is the THE WALL and that is a money sink and monument to his own ego

give it till next election. even if its not him. they will go for the popular choice still

this shit is gold

>Democrats are going to suddenly stop being retarded despite tripling down on their bad strategies nonstop since their loss

You're just asking for it at this point.

>couldn't even damage one runway

Uhh no 20 plus aircraft were taken out. Aircraft credited with bombing thousands of innocents.

Again more memes, are you guys catching these shills in action? Crazy. Anyway I agree about the Russia thing. That is about it. Assad

The old jew is too fringe, they want him out.
They will start attacking Warren and kill the new Kennedy too.
They will favor some puppet most likely latino this time, nobody will fall for this meme and they will loose again.
As long as drumpf ((Kushner)) dont fuck up too much

>Retards actually believe an elected United States public official should be more concerned with undefined tragedies outside of the United States rather than defending freedoms in the country he represent
>these same people will also claim about jingoism

Purge.

>Aircraft credited with bombing thousands of innocents.
sorry but no. again ONU declared it was not al-Assad who gassed its people

also what is the point on if
A) 2 out of 3 missiles missed a target
B) the remaining planes were able to fly

here's what that map would look like

flawed map. it paints whole stated with a flipping 10 people in it which gives the illusion more people cared.

Can you speak in something other than broken English?

It's unnerving that trump actually got a lower share of the white vote than romeny. I believe it was 58% to 59% or something like that. I figured how the media was acting would wake a lot of whites up. I'm hoping most of them did get get redpilled but also fell for the le he's dangerous meme and didn't want to feel responsible for what might happen. Because we really need to get that number from 58% to like 65% in the coming elections. The left and minorities hate whites and want to kill them.

I'll always be #StillWithHer.

gives the false illusion that more people cared for one candidate paint the whole mass of land and in reality some states are empty field land of no body

There isn't an electoral calculator that does things like a population distorted cartogram. This does show what states would have flipped though.

Third Party voters. Trump's margin was equal or better than Romney's.

Wat. Did you mean to say:

>It gives the illusion that more people cared for one candidate. It paints the whole mass of land and in reality some states are empty farmland where nobody lives.

I think it's more of a "wow, the polls are being kinda positive now. Imagine how satisfied they actually are since it's still skewed"

i love seeing Bumper Stickers everywhere

I'm sure the Sanders stickers are funnier.

Terrible thing to say but I agree on Berns
Freedom of speech should not have limitations, ofc this should go both ways however, people are allowed to criticize her and anyone getting riled up about Facebook threats shouldnt be taken seriously

Democrats are purging heretics from their ranks. I have no idea what their endgame is.