CUMSKINS BTFO BY AN INDIAN ALPHA MALE

youtube.com/watch?v=a2exu65Jekc

lmaoooo

Why does he pronounce "Bhudda" and "Bhuddism" like that?

Why do Americans clap when they don't laugh? If the joke isn't funny just stay silent you don't need to do a consolation clap.

Dear Indians, poo in the loo, wash your hand, have a shower. You stink of sweat and shit.

Yawn. Horrible "comedian", take of your suit poopnigger

If you don't clap every time a non-white says something you're a racist.

DESIGNATED

>Argentina
>white

t. a non-white italian

India!!
TAKE YOUR PEOPLE BACK!!!

Boogdah

superpower 2020 imo

What the fuck does any of this have to do with fucking science? I thought this was a Bill Nye gig. With SJW singers. What the fuck kind of show is this?

I was tryna watch people shot themselves. Not some shitskin trying to be funny

Shit

The audience in American television are shills.

Can't stress this enough. Man I wish I was in his audience and I coukd yell "POO IN LOO" every time he said "white people".

Definitely. I'm a stand up comedian and I've never heard a crowd like this for anyone.

AMERICLAPS

Why is anti-white racism allowed if anti-shitskins racism isn't allowed?

from the comments: "white people clapping after being put down by someone who would be dying in poverty and starvation covered in shit if it wasn't for whites"

because is socially acceptable to laugh at privileged people

BRAAAAAAAAAAAA-GLUGLUGLUGLUG-RFFFT

Why do the British clap when ever that big ass clock bongs? Or when tea is served?

Because he's """cultured.""" He probably pronounces Italian foods with an accent and wild hand gestures in restaurants.

he sounds like a white person himself

there's a reason it's called clapistan
bongs rarely clap, it's considered poor form
when they do it's that girly golf clap

Why are white girls obsessed with Indian men? Honestly asking.

>when your not white but this type of shit still annoys the fuck out of you

goddamn liberal shit heads just standing there and laughing like morons, this fucker isn't even remotely funny