www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-monday-1794583163
youtube.com/watch?v=7NW0W_68E3E
livenewson.com/american/msnbc.html
thesun.co.uk/news/1454607/paris-massacre-victims-were-castrated-and-had-their-eyes-gouged-out-by-twisted-isis-suicide-bombers-inquiry-is-told/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/23/sean-hannity-accused-of-sexually-harassing-fox-news-contributor.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AWOOOVEMENT

Need my Morning Joe.

BuzzFeed is on the board right now.

Awoo

pozzfeed gtfo

Stop it

>implying Sup Forums isn't a Buzzfeed colony

MONDAY SCHEDULE

BUSY, CHINA+JAPAN Y.DAY

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-monday-1794583163

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR MONDAY, APRIL 24, 2017

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will speak with Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany by telephone. The President will then have a video conference with NASA astronauts aboard the International Space Station. Later in the morning, the President will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then have a working lunch with ambassadors of countries on the United Nations Security Council. In the afternoon, the President signs a proclamation on Holocaust Remembrance. The President will then host a credential ceremony for newly appointed ambassadors to Washington, D.C. Later in the afternoon, the President will meet with Secretary of Defense James Mattis and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Joseph Dunford. The President will then participate in a reception with conservative media. In the evening, the President will have dinner with Senator and Mrs. John McCain and Senator Lindsey Graham.

9:30AM THE PRESIDENT speaks with Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany by telephone

10:00AM THE PRESIDENT has a video conference with NASA astronauts aboard the International Space Station

10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

11:30AM THE PRESIDENT has a working lunch with ambassadors of countries on the United Nations Security Council

2:30PM THE PRESIDENT signs a proclamation on Holocaust Remembrance

3:00PM THE PRESIDENT hosts a credential ceremony for newly appointed ambassadors to Washington, D.C.

4:30PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Secretary of Defense James Mattis and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Joseph Dunford

5:30PM THE PRESIDENT participates in a reception with conservative media

6:30PM THE PRESIDENT has dinner with Senator and Mrs. John McCain and Senator Lindsey Graham

******BREIFINGS*****

1:30PM SPICING

The claim is not "bad things didn't happen to the Jews in the Second World War", kike.

The claim is that there are aspects of the proffered narrative (i.e. lampshades and soap, gas chambers, planned exermination) that are inaccurate as well as the official 6,000,000 figure.

HEIL!

How long until Mika's deadly """accident"""?
>Joe is Joe

These autistic skinheads are even more pathetic than leftists tbqh. At least with leftists, you know there is nothing there inside anymore, they're just empty shells. These guys are worse than niggers, all hatred, no brain, yet claim to be intellectuals because they can tell that you can't burn 60 gorrilion people in a few dozen gas chambers

>tfw America is run by a grade A shitposter
It's surreal. I wouldn't have it any other way though.

Amnesty Don!

>His wife
Looks like a scarecrow to me

Just say he's the one making the threads and comments.
>Implying he isn't
WHY IS THIS FAGGOT BRINGING MORE NIGGERS HERE, fucking hell.

I thought we were a Stile Project Forum colony.

Checked.

Reminder that the Democrats are in a death spiral.

>Its a Poland screencap thread

You're a rat meat fuckhead, m8. Nothing that you say matters tbqh, you have already been discredited

Jews never did anything
Nazis are incompetent
Hitler was a homosexual meth addict

>mfw a baby's smarter than this kike

hmm, little early for gore

haven;t even had my morning tea

I like this edition

The masturbation machines are what killed all the jews user

Hello meta shill

youtube.com/watch?v=7NW0W_68E3E

> [NatSoc] are even more pathetic than leftists
> These guys are worse than niggers

>posts irrelevant image
Fuck off, the holohoax didn't happen Bydlo

ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR MORNING JOE, JOEBROS?

livenewson.com/american/msnbc.html

25 MINUTES

Best morning shoe.

Hannity accused of sexual harassment!!!

>Then I left to get ready for the show, and he said, ‘Why don’t you come back with me to my hotel?’ and I said no, I have to get ready for the show.”

>Shortly before the show, Hannity allegedly told Schlussel they would team up against another panelist. But Schlussel told Campbell that the move was a “head-fake” against her.

>“Sean came up to me and said we’re gonna double-team (which was a weird phrase to use) this Palestinian guy that I was up against on the show,” Schlussel said. “And then every time I tried to open my mouth and say something, they yelled at me and said obey your host, you can’t say anything or else we’re gonna shut off your microphone.”

>After the show, Schlussel claims Hannity made another advance on her. “My dad and my brother were there in the green room,” Schlussel said, claiming that Hannity “tried to get me to go back with him to the hotel after the show.”
>Schlussel claimed she rejected the offer a second time, and was not invited on any future Hannity programs.

Hey Buzzfeed. Still looking to get Gawker'd?

Is Mika a good lay?

Am I Hispanic if I'm 1/4th Native? No Spanish blood but Germanic and Irish.

I understood that reference

>thesun.co.uk/news/1454607/paris-massacre-victims-were-castrated-and-had-their-eyes-gouged-out-by-twisted-isis-suicide-bombers-inquiry-is-told/
Drop the redpills for French normies, they need to understand the shit they're in.

well well well

>“LET ME BE CLEAR THE COMMENTS ABOUT ME ON A RADIO SHOW THIS WEEK by this individual ARE 100 percent false and a complete fabrication,” Hannity wrote.

>“This individual is a serial harasser who has been lying about me for well over a decade. The individual has a history of making provably false statements against me in an effort to slander, smear and besmirch my reputation.”

>“The individual has not just slandered me over the years but many people who this individual disagrees with,” Hannity wrote.

> “This individual desperately seeks attention by any means necessary, including making unfounded personal attacks and using indefensible and outrageous political rhetoric.”

Source
thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/23/sean-hannity-accused-of-sexually-harassing-fox-news-contributor.html

Reminder that the holocaust did happen and it was horrible. Never forget.

Hello Joe.

He's great, isn't he?

>Ryan and Buzzfeed
>Relevant

Pick one, kiddo.

You're a fag lord

This kike's doing some advanced shilling. He's propagating the dumb Polack meme with shit-tier strawman arguments even as he sells us his pro-Jew bluepilled nonsense.

When a peaceful speaker, whose message is constitutionally protected, is confronted by a hostile crowd, the state may not silence the speaker as an expedient alternative to containing or snuffing out the lawless behavior of the rioting individuals Nor can an officer sit idly on the sidelines — watching as the crowd imposes, through violence, a tyrannical majoritarian rule — only later to claim that the speaker’s removal was necessary for his or her own protection. [Bible Believers v. Wayne County, Mich., 805 F. 3d 228 (2015)]

oy fuckin' vey

You can probably pick whatever you want.

You could say you're hispanic and say conservative things to piss off Democrats. Liberals get REALLY mad when minorities leave the plantation.

>non-criminal illegal aliens

Nice change of proxy, user. At least as a leaf, no one suspects your shitposting to be creditable.

This is the party of Lincoln after all.

>I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races – that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality.

>And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything.

---Abraham Lincoln, 1858

anytime you see an obvious smear campaign against a conservative news figure, know that david brock is behind it. it is the primary purpose of his primary organization, Media Matters

I think he was being ironic, i hope

Stay strong, Sean.

Ok, this has to be a orchestrated take down of predominant center-right pundits. No way this is a coincidence.

>holocoaster Tycoon

top fucking kek

>It's a "Tinfoil TRS posters keep posting the same jew pastas and images, and so the thread is all about the holohoax" episode

Well done, I guess

Apparently he is irrelevant.

He lurks here like were a big deal for some fucking reason.

Would you allow Ben Carson to perform Neurosurgery on you?

Never forget!!!!!!!!!!?!

>implying

le sekrit club insider!!

>double-team (which was a weird phrase to use)
>“My dad and my brother were there in the green room,"

fuckin hell, this is some 50 shades of gray projection and wishful thinking, I'm sure Hannity gangbangs chicks with his dad and brother all the time....

Mad calling us skinheads isnt working moishe?

How good is this book Joe?

I didn't realize calling Hawaii an "island in the pacific" was racist. Wow. That really activated my almonds.

>dems are real racists meme
Let me drop some redpills for you civic nationalist and libertarian fags. Race is real. Hispanics (Mexican ones) and blacks are literal subhuman tier compared to whites. Racial realism is merely the application of biological principles to humans. It only makes sense. It is for this reason that racemixing is wrong. It creates mongrelized scum with a warped sense of identity.

TRS needs to stop being ANTIFA allies.

Shilling against Trump at this stage only helps all of our worst enemies.

ROMANIA BTFO

It's too late.....

You give the left an inch....

chances of a Le Pen win?

I'll have you know my grandfather was a holocaust survivor and a Hitler personally made him into a lampshade, delet this now you fucking anti-semite!

Why is mommy wearing the meme girls eyepatch?

Wow.. so this is the power of the town rapist..

What a lonely faggot

Hitler did nothing wrong.

It's like watching a little kid put on a fake mustache then creep around the house with a bb gun

Are you clotpilled my friend?

Supporting Trump helps our worst enemies. Stop saying trs, it's Sup Forums.

Polar opposite of what Nate Silver says.

Everything is racist.

He's right, you know.

Not currently, because he probably hasn't renewed his license or kept up with the latest procedures.

I would have during the 90s.

I would also allow Ben Carson to perform an exorcism.

>You fucking Pacific islanders
This shit is utter lunacy...

> yes goy, look at this funny "le edgy swastika" may may but at the same time remember the six gorillion

TRS was never pro trump

They allied with ANTIFA because they are no different than antifa, just replace "White Male" with "Kike". Notice how these retards keep calling me a kike, that's all their little brains can do to cope with someone telling them to STFU. After all, nobody but a kike would want to stop them from spreading their supposed truth, right?

We have the best black awoos funny don't we? Aren't they the best black awoos? Very cute CUTE aren't they?

25-75

What did Japan mean by this?

They don't seem to like foreigners.