Brit/pol/ - Karen Kujo Edition

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=gsJqxMhLiB0

>Froggylection
theguardian.com/world/ng-interactive/2017/apr/23/french-presidential-election-results-2017-latest

>Jeremy Corbyn planning to 'dismantle' the UK's defences, Conservatives claim
news.sky.com/story/jeremy-corbyn-is-planning-to-dismantle-the-uks-defences-the-conservatives-claim-10847954

>General election 2017: UKIP manifesto to pledge a burka ban
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39682939

>When Nigel Farage met Julian Assange
theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/23/when-nigel-farage-met-julian-assange

>Jeremy Corbyn refuses to say if he would authorise killing of Isil leader
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/23/jeremy-corbyn-might-not-authorise-strike-against-isil-leader/

>General election 2017: Tories to pledge energy bill cap
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39685106

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12815668
strawpoll.me/12772247/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Homes Under the Hammer.

Shit edition, fucking kill yourself you weeaboo fuck.

ANIME IS FOR FAGS

ANIME IS FOR FAGS

ANIME IS FOR GAY FAGGOTS

Star Trek: Next Generation was literally the pinnacle of television writing. Nothing has come before or after that compares to that masterpiece

>Not Karenposting
Karen is what won Brexit for us

>tfw you're Dion Dublin' the ROI on your third home

Fuck you

nigger

FUCK OFF PEDOPHILES

ANIME IS GAY

based

Have a Freddo lad

y'all niggers fucking cunt nigggerr fickolds

This.

Daily reminder: Anime, faggots, video games, hip-hop, alcohol, football, and Youtube, are for faggots. Stop posting here if you do any of the above.

FUCK YOU

hello yes i do a alcohol and the football yes

ANIME IS GAY

The Anglo is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him the eternal anglo and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

ANIME IS GAY

ANIME IS GAY

RAEAEAEAEAE

Got called a racist in greggs lads

I think you need to make your own general where just you and Ann Widdecombe can post.

ANIME IS GAY

ANIME IS GAY

>10 posts by this ID.
wew lad

ANIME IS GAY

ANIME IS FOR PEDOPHILE FAGGOTS

>previous thread practically dead before bump limit because some mong is too trigger happy for (You)s
Anyway, vote for week 2 if you want or whatever
strawpoll.me/12815668
Previous week results
strawpoll.me/12772247/r

Yes, I agree.

Kill yourself anime cunt
You aren't welcome here
If I saw you on the street I would shoulder barge you on purpose

Kek

yes, I agree with you, believe it or not

Why do people post japanese cartoons of little girls? How old are you people? I've never understood the appeal. Honest question.

The Toothpaste is immunised against all plaque: one may call it tingly, minty, tasty, it all runs off it like food residue. But call it Toothpaste and you will astonished at how the Brit recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I don't want to brush my teeth".

Get off Sup Forums if you hate anime so much.

Ahah! Very good.

There is nothing that the international Anglo fears so much as the truth, or any hint of truth about himself or his plans.

>Her eldest son is 2 years older than Macron
Never forget

HAHAHAHAHAAAA

FUCKING HRLL THE KUCKOLDED CUNT
ESTBLUTFELDENKUXHE
ANIMAY IST DAS GAY

I think it always undermines the post, without exception. I've never seen a case where an anime picture enhanced the point.

Sometimes I'll see a long post and it looks well thought-out, but it has an anime picture attached which makes me not want to bother replying to it at all.

Why?

They're the same retards who allowed this country to go to shit in the first place

They're weak
Their parents were weak
Their grand parents were weak
They'll be extinct soon and no one will be bothered

This is a high test board now. Run along cartoon watcher

>my wife's son is older than me

Thread do tell.
Why do you complain about anime on Sup Forums, an anime imageboard website

I just don't understand why anyone over the age of 11 would have a large collection of cartoons of children. Some people here are in their 30s with gigabytes of Karen pictures. Where is your life if this is what you're reduced to on a Monday morning?

Fuck off toothpaste

KAREN A CUTE

Gross. Absolutely vile.

Not an anime website.

DO IT FAGGOT

This isn't an anime board anymore. Fuck off retard

I agree. Weabo anime fucks need to be cleansed. Lampposts have their name on it

sit down friend.
lets have a talk.

>less than 50 posts in
>already gone to shit
This is why you don't make anime editions you fucking mong

kek
But stop mocking my flag. It's 600 years old and doesn't look like toothpaste at all

This is that Women's Equality Party chick, and Davies is a based backbencher Tory who occasionally speaks about men's rights.

To me it always smacks of someone wanting to make a post, but also broadcast the fact that they do indeed watch anime, like it adds something to their post.

We don't care. It's not relevant. Don't do it.

Which European non-country are you posting from? Is it Belgium, Holland, Denmark or one of the other non-countrys? Luxembourg?

How is it an anime website.

It's only the same 2 or 3 people spamming.

Because this particular area of said board is supposed to be about politics, which anime is largely unrelated to

Seems like your plans have been found out.
>Anglo
>White
Also when are you going to stop mocking my flag. It has nothing to do with toothpaste and has a whole history

have nothing against anime but when a moron makes another thread 20+ posts early, and the other thread still hasn't hit bump limit because of this, I resort to name calling because the person is clearly an idiot. The fact that an anime picture is included in this just adds fuel to the fire of how much a degenerate dolt this child is

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING SAD CUNT

FUCK YOU SCUM

>there are tories in this thread RIGHT NOW

Maybe if they'd work harder...

i',M INsulted

>one (1) men's rights autist in Parliament
>out of 650 MPs
>(((feminists))) consider this an outrage
Can't wait for her to get BTFO

Then why is it when I squeeze toothpaste on to my toothbrush your flag comes out? I'm only spreading the truth.

Calm down, I went and bumped the last thread to its limit.

>he will vote UKIP, Labour or Lib Dem in June leading to who you would like to lead brexit negotiations
state of you.

Isn't there one MP who's an avid Men's rights activist. Literally brings them up at any opportunity

>small country
>still have a huge empire

>a whole history of freshening breath

Can we flood the Channel Tunnel?

MUH VAGINA

I really hate aquafresh for what they have done

Having myself a rather chilly, windswept, austere, Protestant + monocultural view of Britain lads.

Do coldplay fans even exist? In what dimensional timeline of this universe do people actively listen and enjoy coldplay?

>Le Pen is funded by the kremlin
>Putin cares more for the future of France than most French people

Really gets the old noggin joggin

Imaging working hard your whole life, being a good businessman or working your way up the employee ladder until your getting a good wage, and have the Labour leader come out and say that he's targeting everything that you've worked hard for, and flat out paint you as an enemy.

There are actually people in this thread that will vote for this.

Same>

Only faggots. It's the same with U2.

>paedo island and some horrific jungle place

What an embarassment

Hey cmon, we both have an Empire. We're both small countries. Take your anger out on Aquafresh, not us.

You ever get the feeling the more and more you hang around people, the more you get to understand that they're all disgusting meat creatures?

amirite?

nice greentext>

Philip Davies just destroyed the cunt on Victoria Derbyshire, well both cunts actually

>implying i hang around people

INTO MY HEART
ON AIR THAT KILLS

>Do coldplay fans even exist?
Yeah.

You remember how Superdry was once a clothing brand worn by 20-year-olds, but is now primarily worn by middle-aged parents chasing a childhood that never existed? Those middle-aged parents are Coldplay fans and they have a lot of money to spend on shoddy goods.

We did have about a 100m brownies under our rule

yes of course there are you pillock

vote conservative