Why can't other European countries be homogeneous like Poland? 97% of Poland's population are Ethnic Poles

Why can't other European countries be homogeneous like Poland? 97% of Poland's population are Ethnic Poles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a7xqwm_c1_k
youtube.com/watch?v=hwbklh6UgOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because noone really wants to move there

Shit goverment high taxes, expensive houses.

What's the point of this thread you fucking autist?

Other european countries have lost their balls.

Hitler won in Poland, so it's ethnically homogeneous. Hitler lost in France so it has the largest Muslim population in Europe, and largest Jew population in Europe.

Why would we want to be 97% Polish?

I mean, Poland doesn't have a lot going for it.
Why would anyone want to move there?

>Hitler lost in France

What?

Because the good guys lost WWII

So you can be the closest to real Aryans.

Oh wow only 3% are not plumbers? How do you manage with your economy?

HITLER LOST IN FRANCE. FRANCE IS OWNED BY JEWS AND MUSLIMS.

Also how many JOOS do you have? Your country seems like Israel 2.0.
Poland is literally NOSED

Every time i see polan get bullied on Sup Forums i just want to hug them and comfort them
I will always love u polishbros

What are you going to do when people who are not poles start wanting to move there?

they secretly put Auschwitz back into operation, that 3% are in camps waiting for the ovens

Are all Finns that retarded or just you? Don't answer that. I already know Finns are great people, they just have black sheeps like you.

They are countries people actually want to live in

That's why we suppressed the "polish death camps" thing

lol

Stop making propaganda, it can bring sandniggers to your country.

Are poles Germanic or Slavic in origin? Also Gdansk is a beautiful city.

>97%
it was literally 99.8% before ukrainians moved here

Stealing jobs in successful countries and sending the money back to their shithole

Slavic. But they mixed a lot with Germans.

ethnical structure of II RP (1918-1945)

>Poles 69,2%
>Ukrainians 14,0%
>Jews 7,8%
>Belarusian 3,9%
>Germans 3,8%
>Others 1,3%

Jews were killed by nazi.
But rest were forcibly displaced by commies to Ukrainian Soviet Republic, Belarus Soviet Republic, to Deutsche Demokratische Republik

Poland is so ethnical homogoneus mainly because commies. So there is no reason to be proud of something that was not our part.

Fucking love poles
The government and people both don't want muslims, they see what is happening in the E.U.
youtube.com/watch?v=a7xqwm_c1_k

Hope to move to Warsaw in the next couple of years, as long as the muslim refugees are kept out.

>it was literally 99.8% before ukrainians moved here

WE WUZ

Also this video
Refugees are "human garbage" - words of wisdom
youtube.com/watch?v=hwbklh6UgOg

Fuck off you fat faggot

>>Jews 7,8%
I'm fucking disgusted

There were little towns that were almost exclusively jews community

If germany and russia didnt invade us we would have pretty multicultural society today.

>another shitty australian shitpost.

if this "country"was populated by normal IQ intelligence people this shitty australian thread wouldnt get 1 reply from any pole.

but since it's full of retards , yeah, here's one more for you from this flag.

>ethnic poles

Wait until the migration of those filthy hohols

Plural of sheep is still sheep, Yanush.

>Ethnic Poles

Leave chuck alone you fucking gypo

EPIC MAYMAY HAHA XD I GET THAT PICTURE, OUR IMMIGRANTS ARE PLUMBERS XD! SIMPLY EPIC MY NON-COUNTRY FRIEND :DDDDD

We hate everybody.

Poles have a long history of jews living there and lets not forget all the mongol rape.

It's homogeneous because Hitler lost: all the minorities were killed during the war or deported after it. And no one wanted to move to a soviet bloc state.

Even niggers don't want to go there.

>that 15k in Sweden are mainly polish jews from '68

>american education

XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

poland is a shit country, they all look like babyfaced faggots

don't make me post all the evidence, it's getting really boring

nobody wants to move there and anybody with a brain is moving to greener pastures in western europe

>don't make me post all the evidence, it's getting really boring
ok mountain jew

I don't think you want to start this, leaf.

WE WUZ ARYANS AND SHIET

i would fug

and that proves what, that Polish people have ugly faces?
I'd rather be ugly than germanic
Polish people may be considered ugly by faggots and envy people, but germanics have ugly souls and they want to be best at everything, even by removing all competition
go make swiss knives or chocolate and keep holding that jewish gold, this is what you do best

I don't think you should either.

Jew don't want to go there with me, filthy kike.

6/10 would anally wreck that pshek.

Because israel needs dumb brown slaves to serve them, not ones who are More Beautiful, Intelligent & Successful than them

No, it means you are a bunch of reduced cromagnoid "whites" and not unreduced aurignacoids that dominate others by looking better.

Swis is right

Not tired of winning :^)

yeah, I don't give a fuck
what you're gonna do, stop being neutral and declare war on Poland?

Everybody here knows that you are a bunch of crypto-kikes.

I live in nice flat, have electronics that run every new software, big tvs and can move freely anywhere i want without being scared of trucks od peace or bombs of freedom

>exactly same posts in every thread
You are boring, nigger.

Because not everybody is poor

Japan would be a better example desu

Oh (((hohol))).

No terrorist attacks unlike in western europe

But japan economy is fucked

you'll always stay a slavic shit hole , irrelevant on the world map except when you lash out at russia for threatening to rape you in the ass (again)
racially reduced, mentally incapable of any form o f transcendental thoughts or feelings
nobody would miss you guys if you would vanish from one day to another

Well yeah, but Poland has a relatively small national economy, like all of Eastern Europe

We still have more submarines than you, nigger. :^)

>gypo
lol

funny isn't it,? literaly your flag ^..^

>NON-COUNTRY
i know, my country is flanders, not belgium, but one day we'll get there and get our lost flanders back too, they are even started 10 years ago to learn to talk our old flemmish language again.

you're wrong if you think you can insult us with that non-country meme, the only ones you might be insulting with this non-meme would be the french speaking and the walloons who hyjacked our country and treat us like we are their and their king's colony.
we where way ahead of you guys anyway lol

R1a peasants. Sweden is the true indigenous European stronghold - somewhere you Iranian immigrants haven't overrun yet.

>i know, my country is flanders, not belgium, but one day we'll get there and get our lost flanders back too, they are even started 10 years ago to learn to talk our old flemmish language again.

You're wrong, my friend,
You'll never be separated.

That's why you got a lot of immigrants - to stop the partioning of your country tempted by nationalistic / separatist views. Those don't care which is Flanders or Wallonia. They care about the gibsmedat and work that Belgium and EU make.

You should welcome (((your destiny))).

Das rite, I want to make new zealand into New Sweden tho.
Better climate and Sweden is fucked as long as we are in the EU.

Gib new zealand

Specially New-Belgians from non-Western Countries and being naturalized.

>Since the relaxation of the Belgian nationality law more than 1.3 million migrants have acquired Belgian citizenship and are now considered new Belgians. 89.2% of inhabitants of Turkish origin have been naturalized, as have 88.4% of people of Moroccan background

Ever time I see a Poland thread on Sup Forums it makes me want to play Hearts of Iron.

No fuck off

Me too. I like to play as germans and rape Pooland before 1939

yes that's true, each time our 2 flemmish parties grow they try to import more voters to compencate, but that train is stopped 2 ministers of immigration ago, started with the-woman-who-you-all-like-to-joke-about- Maggy de block and now Theo Franken.

Double nationality: this is the thing, even some ministers have this and is now being questionnend because of loyalty with what is happening with out erdogan turks. it WILL end because we are working on it, ofcourse all other parties yelling and chouting hitlermemes at us now lol.

And also we have the most beautiful politicians of all countries.

Hey hey, we are based too. We are 99% white.

I'm coming to colonize new zealand with my Aryan seed.
Ooga Booga

Can any Poles tell me about the current political climate in Poland? All I've got is this mainstream Polish news from dish network

go for it, too many gooks here at the moment.

You're not homogeneous though. Lithuania has a large Russian population.

Commies in power who gives away free money and flats for everyone

Homogeneous countries:

-Poland
-Ireland
-Norway ?
-Finland
-Albania
-Greece
-Iceland