White Nation

Darkies are invading our nations everywhere.
Where do we go?
Where do Whites go once the Jew has weaked us and the blacks have destroyed our nations?
Can we make a new nation somewhere else?

Stop paying the blacks

evalion is an obvious jew though

The only option is moving to the cold wasteland of siberia.

Even putin is giving you free russian citizenship to live there.

Why?

she's a commie now

hooked nose

Either we'll lose and cease to exist or we'll eventually rise up and genocide the fuckers

Take it from an American, we've been minorities in our own country before, and it turned out fine in the end

>Darkies are invading our nations everywhere

kick them out everywhere

Because that's how Jews look like, if you see someone who looks like her it's a Jew.

really?

You've been minorities in your own country before?

Well I don't know, she doesn't look THAT much like a jew. Can you prove that she's a jew? And why would she be campaigning agaisnt them jews?

Mauritious island, purge the whole place and resettle.

we started out that way

this place used to be filled with indians

Oh right!
Yeah we have that problem too.
You guys did a much better job of dealing with the Indian problem

There is no other way. "White Zionism" when.

whenever I get discouraged I remember that my ancestors have already purged this country of darkies once before, so hopefully we can do it again

Just go to Maine, that place is white as fuck. I'll be chilling here in California.

>Where do we go? Can we make a new nation somewhere else?
Nowhere to go White Man. Fight or die.

> running from blacks
> not genociding them
it's a pussy move, pal
buy guns

nothing more beautiful than milky tits
dammit I wanna suck them badly

Christ is not going to let the white race die, because Christianity is going to die with them, before it gets to that point he WILL intervene. Jews look like they're on the precipice of total dominion, but God is not going to let them have their victory, Christ is going to come back and settle the score once and for all and there will be gnashing of teeth for the false (((chosen))).

Pray that God doesn't take his sweet time, narrow is the path, and few will get in. Pray that God delivers humanity & whites from the Jewish-satanist yoke, and pray that he makes speed because he IS coming, but before there is anymore suffering pray that he comes sooner, just as I am.

More pics?

It's time for north Western Europeans to return home. Like a "right of return" thing the Jews have

only whites

And there we go, I was waiting for this. Saged, fag. Fuck off, we're full.

There is no "go somewhere else" if shitskins take our lands, we're done. We need to stand and fight

wtf i love jews now

The only obvious choice.

We can make it anything we want, it's a blank slate. And no matter how good a paradise we create there, it will always stay white/asian. No shitskin will want to sacrifice their precious warmth to come and ruin it for us.

We were made for this. Reject (((warmth))) and (((comfort))), train to adapt to the cold (Wim Hof method, etc.) and a new paradise awaits us.

God, as a darkie myself. I would love to fuck her.