Battle of berkeley thread

battle of berkeley thread
threw together a little autism for you guys
give me some feedback

>memers
the reason we're there, they protest anti-freespeech actors,
hold up "da goyim know" signs, wave American and Kekistani flags, etc.
>shieldmen
form a wall of shields to protect us from antifa and look good for PR
antifa are the belligerents, we're standing up to attackers of free speech
on top of that they can move antifa around when required
>recorders
they stream and otherwise document the event, gather footage for memes and propaganda
collect as many pictures of antifa members and video of their crimes
once we know we have them on camera being violent we can safely make a citizen's arrest
>pussy grabbers
protect people from antifa alongside the shieldmen, and generally interact with violent antifa,
including taking them down and arresting the really violent ones if necessary/possible
>autists
those who can't make it to the event can watch the streams
perhaps they can collectively draw our attention to antifa of interest that have committed crimes visible on the stream

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-URa-PoLp6o
liveleak.com/view?i=b50_1492313651
youtube.com/watch?v=Ff6zsztNpq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>all that whitespace
fucking paint

Very interesting

You should show this to Trump and you might get autism bux

I think something like this could be done with minimal leadership/hierarchical structure, maybe with just a lot of people from Sup Forums who are in on it it could be self-organized
I know some people like based stickman are starting to put groups together, though

what did Kek mean by this

Kek is a false god and so is digit worship, you should get double autism bux for such retardness.

pls no bully, heretic

Fuck of this is a great plan

no kill yourself

plan is good, his belief in kek is not

And we could organize teams of 3-4 to grab antifa members and tape them to a pole or zip their feet and arms.

Why so mean user?

it's okay belgian-bro, Kek loves even those who deny him
just keep meming and you'll still get into frog heaven

yeah, exactly
once they're on their own like in the third image we grab them by the pussy and ziptie their hands and feet, maybe put a cheap white tee on them or something with "praise kek" or something demoralizing on it and put them somewhere safe

some people turn away from Kek when he doesn't give them the digits they want
Sad!

many such cases!

As mentioned i also believe those who deny him are also loved by him

You're all wacko

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-URa-PoLp6o

When is the next total war game?

If you really want to fuck with Antifa just keep posting on twitter you have agents in their ranks, They'll go batshit paranoid and turn on themselves in no time, It's actually a tactic the Germans did during the battle of the bulge with the Americans

But we really DO have agents in their ranks... ;) especially Boston and Chicago.

We have another bike lock situation. Antifa fucker kicked a guy in the face while he was on the ground being choked.

Save this before it's deleted, here's all I have of him, all that's left is to match the face to a name.

Need to spread it across the normieverse, think twitter, TheDonald

Kick is at around 1:20

liveleak.com/view?i=b50_1492313651

That's smart. Maybe not tell them directly but let their spying peons hear us say it here. Or even better, actually have people in their ranks exaggerating our presence.

Saved, let's get our strongest autism on this asap

visible at 1:05 just before the kick
not very clear image though

Here's the victim, I'm trying to get in contact with him.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ff6zsztNpq8