Those ppl dont deserve to live on this planet

funny ppl kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Ttf-9Cmux1U

omg i thought it was an antifa wearing a gasmask.

No fucking way this is real... Is it?

I know it doesn’t need to be said anymore at this point but …. It’s still true

Ayy lmaooo

Oh hi, /r/The_Donald...

Eyes distance: 4 miles away

That wall cake and that shadilay kek actually look tasty

Refugees would throw that cuck from a rooftop, why do these saps side with the enemy ?

Stop spamming the thread you down syndrome fuck. We all know you have a fake job where you get paid to spam anti-Trump shit, faggot. Go back to your art school and fucking hang from a sculpture, you worthless cunt

You can see in their sad little eyes that his wife left him because of his tiny donger

Just keep making memes like this and before you know it no fucker will want to be associated with (((progressive liberalism)))

thank you for Correcting the Record™

WTF is she going to do when she decides she just wants to be normal?

You must be very young or retarded

Who the fuck are these alleged antifa ?
Stop pretending that you don't know that the anti-Deutsch movement is far from being representative of the antifa movements.
Also, I don't deny that left movements drive a few fringe individuals but these remain a minority, at least in France.

Those exist ? how much would something like that pay & who would I contact ? If I'm going to shitpost, might as well get paid for it right ?

>Don't deserve to live

Didn't the one on the left get sodomized and killed by an alien or something?

>achieves his dream of sucking three dicks at once.

Are you some sort of homophobe OP? why the microaggressions?

kill herself obviously

I was bored.

Nice digits

This is a more humiliating mascot than any of the neckbeards or whitetash I have seen. I mean it just sums up everything.

Guys, guys! You're going about this entirely the wrong way! What we need to do is setup a crowdfunded "LGBT PRIDE ISLAMIC WORLD CULTURAL EXCHANGE FUND", allowing tolerant caring pillars of the more activist lgbtq+ community to visit islamic countries such as syria, iraq, afghanistan, pakistan and even saudi arabia to proudly march and demonstrate there for refugee rights, pluralism and lgbtq+ acceptance and awareness.

Finally there will then be a full/true cultural exchange instead of us in the west just taking/profiting off of their vibrant culture and peaceful religion.