ELON NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SniOXFhwIZ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's not even /ourguy, let him burn

fag

Elon is a closet homosexual actor who was hired as a front man for CIA projects. he didn't do shit on his own.

Pussy got bat doi by de balls

Mate, even though he's a charlatan, he's our best chance at innovating and making space flight a priority again.

We need to find another planet to secure our survival, this bitch is condemning humanity to asphyxiation on earth so she can have a few more million. She's a psychopath.

Im actually really upset about this. Elon seems like a good guy who really cares about advancing humanity and this whore is clearly just manipulating him so she can steal all his shit.

Sbase elepator :D :D :D

20 threads a day about this
Same pic and topic

FUCK

OFF

Is it this same fag that keeps reposting these threads? I literally have no idea who the fuck either one of these people are and I'm sure a mjority of people don't either. Nobody gives a fuck OP you faggot , stop making this pointless thread

Also rate my gf please. pic related

>Sup Forums - Elon and Amber
I don't see what's the big deal. She's clearly a trophy.

>She's a psychopath.
My women and genders studies prof said that's literally impossible
That's only a male thing
She must be identifying as a man most days

What are those a-cups?

Why is she so sought after

bost broof

Tony Starks don't exist (which is funny since he's based on Elon). It won't be a billionaire playboy who gets us into space, it will be a full autismo nerd. And he won't get paid shit for doing that. That's how the world has and always will work.

>amir_kahlon
Wtf is wrong with indians?

>She's clearly a trophy.
For you

All he does is PR and investment scheme. As of today, none of his futuristic projects yielded any practical results.

Retrievable rocked that he does was tried and discarded as cost-inefficient by both American and Soviet space programs.

His ex wife divorced him and took his money twice. TWICE.

That says all you need o know about Elon desu

Some people like DFC.

GET THOSE ELBOWS OFF THE TABLE ELON!

I dont know who elon is but she just looks like pure evil

lmao, more like
elon "whore attracting" musk

Why are you guys worried, he's gotten divorced at least 4 times and each wife has only gotten around 3 million dollars, chump change. The guy is a pro at this lol.

Hate to burst your bubble buddy but he's not going to help us go to the moon. The real reason why we haven't gone to Mars is we have no good enough reason to justify the cost. The moon landing was economically possible A) as a dick measuring contest with the Soviets and far more importantly B) the technology involved was needed nuclear ICBMs.

If Clinton had quadrupled NASA's budget we'd be on the moon now

>Memelon Husk
>praise muh Tesla
r*ddit-tier as fuck, normies get out, ree.

You know, he probably already knows she's a gold digging whore. But doesn't really give a fuck because he's a billionaire, and the most she'll get out of him, is probably 10 million, which is just chump change to him. Not only that, it will come out of his pocket, none of his projects or businesses.

I still think he's an idiot for doing this, I mean, you could just fuck a prostitute, but he's probably afraid of causing a commotion. Settling quietly in court is probably easier.

We're never getting off this planet.

I hope I die before shitskins ruin it more.

Elon Musk is a fraud. He probably also sucks dicks and uses this whore to cover it up.

who is this girl ? or "girl" or (((girl))) I don't know.

Looks like amber heard. Actress that was with Johnny Depp for a while then fucked him over financially.

shes gotta be an intense fuck

god speed elon

This, Mars is a meme, wtf do you wanna do up there, collect fucking rocks? The whole place is a damn desert

>b-but we have to terraform it to ensure the survival of mankind
dumbest fucking meme ever, you could turn every desert on Earth into Finland for a millionth of the effort it would take to make water flow on Mars.

Proof, if it were needed, that a billionaire can indeed be a fucking idiot.

Besides, if he is not smart enough to realise she's a cocksucking SUCCubus from hell, how is he smart enough into space?

>divorced 3 times in a decade
>marrying another gold digger who fucked Johnny Depp's shit up
>company can't even tun a profit

J U S T

(((girl))) is Amber Heard. She's a kike slut who marries popular men, then claims abuse, dumps them, and steals all their money

Don't stick your dick in crazy.

How are the white south africans, you don't hear about it on the news

She is absolutely beautiful though, god damn.

9/10 deformed face is carried by a lot of qt's.
Heavily underrated gene that.

youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ

Idiotposters don't deserve replies. Please be more discerning in future.

>implying he doesn't have an ironclad pre-nup

Also, can you blame him? He's from South Africa, a guy who immigrated to the US most likely to pursue the American Dream.

He probably is enamored with the idea of the nuclear family, and having a sexy wife to produce beautiful white children with.

Sadly, he was young enough to be in college in the 90s, and the America he remembers seeing growing up in Praetoria is now gone, replaced by the shitstorm we see every day here on Sup Forums. All the women he sees as a potential wife to rear his sons are really just gold-digging sluts.

He is a victim of the degeneration of society, just like we are. He probably has an unhealthy obsession with Ancient Rome, secretly wishes that Nazi Germany won, and hates trannies.

He should really be /ourguy/. You know there's no way someone this smart, and this obsessed with creating a classical American life(as evidenced by being fooled again and again by modern women) doesn't understand the need for a beautiful conservative society, just like most of us do.

>mfw he is probably secretly funneling $billions into understanding memeology, numerology, and the resurgence of ancient Egyptian Ogdoad gods in 2015-2016

what the fuck are you talking about?
ofcourse he didn't do shit on his own.

he created paypal, sold it for some bucks and reinvested his bucks in some engies who invented shit for him.

the guy is a business man, nothing more nothing less

Yup, smartest people in this thread.

It's like an open bloody bear trap asking you to step right in. You can even see the severed legs of others strewn about.

>Elon Musk is a genius

More like he's a lifelong beta geek who got extremely lucky and survived the dotcom crash that wiped out 90% of his competitors. Now that he has everything he could dream of his dreams are exactly that of a beta geek. Electric self driving cars and spaceships. Mars bases. This shit could be coming from the mouth of a 12 year old at space camp, only this guy has the money to do some of it.

In his personal life he hasn't grown up a bit. Still clinging to the affectations, thinking he can create the alpha personality with a hair transplant and a personal trainer. If only he gets that done, he'll be confident. If only he gets the girl everyone else wants, he'll be confident.

And she's fucking perfected her methodology for getting gibs. Go after insecure old men (look at Johnny Depp in his fucking 20-something rockstar clothes, it's embarrassing) and then feign abuse, get a sweet payout.

It keeps working, why wouldn't she do it?

>become billionair
>get ugly women that look like Hanson from oom bop

Wow he sure showed me!

>i r8 multiple surgical facial operations/10

>rocks
minerals

>his dreams are exactly that of a beta geek
exactly, zero originality, it's literally the comic books/scifi novels he read as a kid made real thanks to billions. He's basically a manchild with the billions needed to make some stuff happen.

He's gonna get milked and he's even stupider than I think he is if he's not seeing it coming.

holy shit I had to google this picture when I realised it might actually not be a Hanson picture

Mars isn't made of rare earth minerals if that's what you're thinking.

If it was easy and any idiot could turn money into way more money and successful businesses, geniuses like you would all be billionaires

sbace is koll :D :D :D

10/10

>thinking he can create the alpha personality with a hair transplant and a personal trainer.
By personal trainer you mean illegal drug dealer, and you forgot the nose job and jaw implant.

>you will never divorce a millionaire and receive "chump change" amounting to 3 million dollars

>Tony Starks don't exist (which is funny since he's based on Elon).
>Tony Stark
>A character developed in 1963
>Is based on Elon Musk

>We need to find another planet to secure our survival,
Funnily the only thing that keeps the elites from eventually annhilating all of useless peasants is that they can't be certain that they themselves survive it. Make Mars livable, and the elites can just go there for some years while they unleash death for the rest of us.

>If it was easy and any idiot could turn money into way more money and successful businesses, geniuses like you would all be billionaires

I said it was luck based you fucking idiot. It's the exact opposite of your statement. If you ask people who got into money - not old money, we know that's how the majority of wealth exists, the few percent that actually make it in life. The vast majority of them will straight up tell you it was luck. Because they saw for themselves all their competitors who didn't make it. And they know the difference is a cunt hair wide.

You keep believing hard work pays off though. We need a middle class to squeeze. Or, if you want an education, go look up how the wealth distribution has gone since the 1970s, adjusted for inflation. Hard workers are gaining nothing.

Musk is a full autismo nerd though, have you ever heard him talk?

This

>He's gonna get milked and he's even stupider than I think he is if he's not seeing it coming.

I think he's smart enough to trick himself. I'm sure he'll set up some legal firewall and think he's covered. He's apparently bought into her sweet lies about "being different". And then she hits him with either the abuse route or the kid route, and splits. Now we're talking either damages or inheritance, neither of which he can legally cover for.

Oy vey, how could this happen?

Plus her faithful stooges in the court of public opinion ready to saturate media with her stories of what an abusive horrible person he is. You can hear his pleading words already; "I didn't think she could do something like this".

i-i- a-actually... actually i- -its like- m- metal gear :::DDDDDD:XXX:X::XDDD!!!111!

Elon if you are here , watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=SniOXFhwIZ8

This guy gets it.

Elon don't give a fuck.

Talulah Riley (m. 2013–2016), Talulah Riley (m. 2010–2012), Justine Musk (m. 2000–2008)

>earth
no shit, it's mars, are you retarded?

>hard workers

Nobody cares if you work hard if you work in an over-saturated field or a sector with zero demand

It's not about how hard you work, it's about the real value of your work.

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity.

Why can't he say no to bimbos? Is he the dumbest billionaire?

>can land a man on Mars
>can't find a suit that fits
Really itches my ditch.

This is why I can't leave Sup Forums

Kek, she has him by the balls.

How much is this future divorce gonna cost him Sup Forums?

How can such a smart man be so stupid and pick a girl like this?

Tony is from 1963 and based on Howard Hughes you muppet. Both Hughes and Musk as far as I know were/are autistic nerds. They just happen to be super rich, super sucessful, smart, good looking autistic nerds.

Sitting in your jammies all day, eating tendies, playing LoL, and defending muh white race on Sup Forums doesn't make you rich or really a smart nerd. Just an autist.

>Luck is where preparation meets opportunity.

Yeah whatever your business book section tells you. Just keep buying more aphorisms and you'll make it.

Your argument is the "gay" man sucks at fashion?

I feel him. I came for the Philippines legally hoping to have a better life. I was also drawn in the American Dream and hoping to have my own nuclear family. I hope I don't end up like Musk.

Actually, they're pretty sure that all they would need to do is carbon the fuck out of the sky by the same methods we use on earth. That would help create an atmosphere thick enough to trap heat and thaw the water

Even if you terraformed it, within 5000 years the whole magnetic field would get torn apart and everything would die out.

I have considered that, but I'm concerned about humanities survival, not necessarily my own.

Makeup must be banned.

>that hairline
J U S T

How many hair transplants did he do?

No, my argument is that he's all hype and tax credits. Enjoy your rehashed Jetsons tech.

>Funnily the only thing that keeps the elites from eventually annhilating all of useless peasants
Mutual assured destruction didn't create the labor economy. And regardless of the labor economy's fallout in the artificially intelligent future it'd be hard for 10k people to take on 7billion.

Literally launching capitalists into space to form technocratic empires is just about the only way to separate sheep from wolves without killing all the sheep.

How does finding another planet secure our survival? That makes no sense. There is nothing here endangering our survival. Even a full-scale nuclear war wouldn't kill everybody. Frankly, who even fucking cares about survival of the human race?

We need to dox the girl

lurk moar fagit

Vacuous stare and probable low self esteem/10

>implying i've ever ready a business book

you fucking memer I majored in computer science

t. retard

Amber is based, Depp is a fucking idiot, her best attribute is fucking him over.

yeah that's gonna be real easy to do one spaceship at a time

doesn't the thin atmosphere just leak out constantly?

Get off the internet Amber. Unless you want to post tits, of course.

she looks like Diane Feinstein had a bunch of surgeries and blood transfusions from newborn goyim, fuck off

Elaborate, Achmed

damn it marie

Jesus she's hot, who is she?

>making space flight a priority again
when will this meme fucking die