If you're an American, you can live today without the fear that you are in danger and need a gun to protect you

If you're an American, you can live today without the fear that you are in danger and need a gun to protect you.

The United States has the strongest and most technologically advanced army and police force in the world. Your countless allies, who easily outweigh all of the hostile rouge states of the planet Earth, combined, don't even come close second (!).

They will certainly be able to protect the American citizens from any other threatening nations, terrorists or criminal.
There is no one that you need to control or intimidate with a weapon. And you obviously shouldn't.
Hopefully, America will finally pass common sense gun control laws.

Supporters of the 2nd amendment (often dangerous, extremely authoritarian, racist, fascist sympathisers) and it's traditions continue to say it is necessary because we need to defend ourselves from the government.

Granted, if the government becomes tyrannical it is the people’s duty to take it back.
But, this was not the case for King George’s governance. The extremely rushed US Constitution did not give more freedom to the people of the Thirteen Colonies. Events such as the Whiskey Rebellion explicitly show that.

Fortunately, today Americans do not need to fear the tyrannical rule of kings. The days of strong European monarchies are long gone.
In fact, the West has governments on the complete opposite side of the political spectrum as a peaceful, unbiased, and, free democracies .

Besides, even if you were to attempt to attack the government out of bigotry and hate for women, LGBTQ+, POCs, you would have no success.

Your shitty "tacticool" bling bling AR is peanuts when your when fighting F35's/Strykers/nukes/UAVs/a better equipped and trained person/M1s/M2 Bradleys/M270s/the entire US military.

The founding fathers certainly did not anticipate the types of weaponry accessible today. American society has evolved since the eighteenth century and it is time their gun laws reflected it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/255xIJ-u0KU
youtu.be/VSFnmM12LOQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"HEH, HEH, GOY, YOU DON'T NEED GUNS. *RUBS HANDS* YOU FILTHY GOYS GIVE UP YOUR WEAPONS...HEH, I MEAN EH, YEAH I MEAN RACISTS ONLY WANT GUNS, HEH, YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO THINK YOU HAVE A SMALL PENIS HEHEHEE, EUROFAGS ARE SO MUCH BETTER GOY, BE LIKE THEM, ALSO GIVE MORE SHEKELS TO ISRAEL NUMBER ONE ALLIE, WE ARE GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE GOY"

I will give up my guns once everyone else does. And yes. That means everyone. Cops, the army, the cia, everyone. Until that day... From my cold dead hands commy scum.

This.
You might be fine in a small midwestern town but in big cities you NEED a gun. Period.

it isn't neccessary to own guns, like it isn't neccessary to own a lumber jack axe

both are tools tho, if billy chopped up his wife with his assault wood desimator hatchet, doesn't mean we should ban tactical lumber cutters, he could of used an elongated baby killer knife. Maybe the problem is the people

TLDR

It is American culture to always be able to go to war with your own government. 2nd Amend is a dead man's switch for freedom.

why is it important for you to disarm me? what am i preventing you from due to my possession of a weapon i decided to own?

Not everything is about you, sweetie

Fuck you. It is the civic duty of every citizen to go about armed and trained in the use of arms, prepared to defend themselves, their fellow citizens and their nation.
And lolis trained in the use of guns are super hot.
youtu.be/255xIJ-u0KU
youtu.be/VSFnmM12LOQ

Ivan, You are a dumb nigger. Drown yourself in Vodka.

Its a natural Right. Its therefore personal. Answer the question.

you don't have a right to a murder (and nothing more) machine

stop being so obnoxiously american

>murder

That's a funny way to say freedom

I've murdered no one. Hell of an accusation.

And fuck you, its my culture so of course I'll use it. Stop being a Russian, fag.

Every free citizen has the right, more the duty, to maintain arms for the eventuality wherein they are necessary.
You would have us go about like slaves. Which may be fine for you but I will be a freeman.

(checks Flag)
"Shall not be infringed"
/thread

>what is sport shooting
I genuinely do this as a hobby. It's amazing what you can do with 125 grains of lead and 4 grains of powder. I'm pushing the 9mm projectile out 75 yards accurately and efficiently. I'm really excited to switch my dies out and start loading .223 cartridges. Every bullet has its own dynamics, trajectory, and ballistics. Every firearm has its own unique properties as well.
I know cuckolding and cock sucking might be the only interests you share with your friends inside your social square of a circle, but there are people out there that enjoy other things beside prepping their bulls

Well when police get stand down orders whos gonna protect us

tl;dr ur a cuck

TL;DR this is shitty communist b8

Fuck off, my guns will never be surrendered and my children know better than to trust you taint-loving queers.

I like guns because they're fun to shoot, and I don't need to justify why I want one anyway.

I have one within 10 feet of me right now.

I'll go ahead and check these digits, they confirm OP is a retarded gunless monkey

>stop being American