How do we bring vibrant enriching diversity to the fascists of Sentinel Island?

How do we bring vibrant enriching diversity to the fascists of Sentinel Island?

You don't. You bring them to white countries.

You fucking racist.

China will probably secretly launch an attack or something on the island in order to establish a strong base and military presence in the Indian Ocean region desu.

Colonize and BLEACH them.

What are they even killing with those bows and arrows?

Discover oil there

Operating Island Liberation

by deporting the niggers and building a hotel for whites only there

A small militia with cheap body armor and automatic firearms could wipe out the whole island. The savages got lucky with those fishermen who were unarmed and unprepared.

M8 they shutdown a fucking military helicopter with the camera crew

source

if the helicopter was allowed to unload onto the tribe it would have been different

nut you can't just bomb the shit out of an uncontacted indigenous tribe

themselves

This tribe is what pol wnats yourope to be like

The military chopper didn't fire on them. A strike from the water would be much better, just have a boat anchor out of bow range and pick them off with long range rifles.

if your talking about a naval strike, why bother with rifles? just anchor a mile or two off shore and shell it

Kill most of them, preferably including every male over 12. It's worked before.

>nut you can't just bomb the shit out of an uncontacted indigenous tribe
Why not? Ethics? It's not like they can actually add anything to our society other than just be another black on welfare you know?

Yeah. When anthropologists realize that they should try to preserve the culture of tribes like the Yanomami and Waorani in Brazil, I often wonder what kind of cognitive dissonance allows these thoughts.

I'd like to preserve the natural beauty of the island, otherwise there's no reason to take it.

Guys this could be home to the kekistani people if we were to beach the island and genocide the people without the Indian Government aware of the situation.

Fpbp

>I often wonder what kind of cognitive dissonance allows these thoughts.
What dissonance? Anthropologists advise the empire on how to best pacify societies. They recommended starvation and forced migration in Malaysia, terror and concentration camps in Vietnam, and I'm not sure what the fuck Human Terrain was in Afghanistan other than domestic propaganda and a contracting scam.

Why? They're 60,000 years behind everyone else, even Abos. There's a 3 mile buffer zone around the island and they aren't bothering anybody. It'd be a waste of everyone's time. Just leave them to their inbreeding and spearchucking while we work on exterminating Islam.

Even if the Indian govt found out, what would they do? Send support to an extremely hostile xenophobic tribe that hasn't done anything good for India?

was this picture taken at a black lives matter protest?

>Park aircraft carrier outside of island
>Have a whole fleet of helicopters fixed with the most expensive and loudest speakers possible
>Each helicopter takes a shift flying super low and blasting really fucking loud american rap music
>24/7 constant deafening noise
>The psychological torture and sleep deprivation causes them to go mad and kill their selves

It would be the most expensive and retarded military operation in history but I bet it would work.

I wish we could MOAB sentinel

Dude, they are only 40 or so people, leave them be.

>It would be the most expensive and retarded military operation in history but I bet it would work.

Shit dude let's just go full on blitzkrieg though, the idea of shilling the island from a distance is fine since the vegetation will eventually regrow.

Freudian slip

I would be willing to help crowd fund this. Also, my fucking sides.

>implying that an elitist who spent most of his adult life sucking Rothchild dong will become president of France
>being this much of a shill
Gas yourself, roach

>100% black
Imagine what kind of technology they have there. No wonder they want to protect it from evil whitey.

give me a full kevlar helmet, full body protection.
300 9mm rounds in magazines.
Two glocks (just so i don't have to reload under pressure all the time.)

I'll have that island cleaned by lunch time.
Unless they swarm me with knives. I'm good.
Their arrows wont pierce my armour.

People have gone there before in teams with a lot more gear than that and have been left on the beach with their hide full of arrows and a slit throat. The Sentinelese don't fuck around. Either leave them alone or gas it.

You would die lol. They know their island inside and out and would ambush you either with a hale of arrows or multiple knives and spears. You might get lucky and scare them so badly with the sound of the gun, but that's the only chance you got.

Shelling* u know what I meant :(

>3 mile buffer zone around the island
This rightful clay of Kek

If they see you pointing a mysterious tool at someone and knocking them to the ground instantly with a loud bang, they would shit themselves and start evacuating the island.

Ethics, yes. But more importantly: Information. These people have valuable information in their genes and behavior that gives us insights into the rest of humanity. The Sentinelese are a treasure trove of valuable scientific information.

DAILY REMINDER THAT SENTINEL ISLAND DOESNT HAVE A ROTHSCHILD OWNED CENTRAL BANK, THE JEWS WANT US TO GO TO WAR SO THEY CAN PRACTICE USURY THERE

A single Navy SEAL could take them out I bet. One silenced weapon, flippers, NVG and a nice swim to the island in the wee bit of the morning and they'd be dealt with.

Slimfast eye unruly sea

It would be funny as hell if they ran out of food and built boats to leave the island and invaded a part of the mainland

If it means no niggers or Muslims, great!

They could legit do some damage if they started cutting throats at night before someone with a shooty bang stick started making them die.

They have no where to go. They wont start evacuating the island. They would run away, hide in tree's and shoot you with bows while you slowly walked through "their" jungle. They would be frightened of course, but they have no where to go and they know that. They would fight.

If the navy seal had a mask on they might think he's some sort of god. A Navy seal could maybe kill his fair share of them but eventually it would get to a point where he would need to seek them out. They would know any and all hiding spots on the island. Again the seal would probably get ambushed at some point.

With white phosphorous.

How did they survive the tsunami in 2004?

Literally leave them alone

Do you smell that?

It's time for memetic sessions to make this reality

Praise Him

they used to be able to build boats ages ago but somehow forgot how to, they can't leave

Armor might prove to be a hindrance as the assault progresses, because you'll be fighting limber, scantily clad negroids with outstanding athletic ability and you'll be weighed down by 10+ kilos of Kevlar, effectively ruining your agility.

No they didnt you dumb fuck. The arrows bounced off the helicopter and the pilot decided to move out of range just to be safe.

They need gender reassignment surgeries and taco stands. Kek wills it.

You are probably right. It's not that large of an island, i would imagine every "warrior" they have has ran the island thousands of times. I still think 1 person no matter how great their military background is could not do it alone.

Mane those Sentinelese are redpilled as fuck

kek

>get a bunch of food the savages will enjoy
>Their diet consists mainly of fish and local fruit so get some fish and mangoes
>Add ricin to all the food
>Airdrop it on beaches around the island all in one day to distribute as much as possible
>Negroids find food, have a feast
>Few days later, entire or at least most of the population drops dead
>Send in infantry troops to remove any remaining nignogs

I'd like to direct your attention to the fact that Sentinelese people have no democracy, no central bank, and are working on improving their weapons to attack USA in year 3000
you must do preemptive strike now!

That jew group lived in the outskirts of my town when they were in Canada. I remember them being here. Everyone in my city hated them lol. They lived out by one of the golf courses.

Cheney??? Is that you??? What are you doing in poland?

Those modern stone age guys give me feels.

Just imagine, they are still living like their ancestors thousands of years ago, they must have their own oral history of events and their own creation myth. They dont know anything about the greater world, to them that dinky little island is the world. Then weird outsiders show up in boats, mysterious floatsam starts coming to your island, strange, long, thin clouds appear on the sky and a flying ghost appears to avenge the intruders you have killed but thankfully you manage to chase it away.

Just imagine picking up one of them and releasing him in Tokyo or New York. It would be alien abduction tier, like you let loose on Coruscant or something

I am not some Cheney kurwa
>Everyone in my city hated them lol
muh racism!

I never noticed that they're loading an office chair. Reuters keeps it nice and subtle.

Imagine capturing some and taking them by boat to Hong Kong to be studied in some anthropological institute.

I meant dick cheney

WHAT A WASTE OF FUCKING QUINTS YOU DUTCH COCKSUCKER FUCKING TOOTHPASTE GENOCIDE WHEN

Why not just observe them with drones? I'm genuinely curious about how their society is organized, what are their myths, language, beliefs, social structure etc.

>guatemalan village
>brought an office chair

I've seen a very interesting documentary about this island.
Very intriguing.

You, if you come too close.

Kekd