Alex Jones

Alex Jones: sane or insane?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AlLqxABnaYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's so insane he's sane.

100% insane and 100% right about everything

Alex Jones: willfully retarded or mentally ill?

he's just excitable, there's not a firm line between the two

>Alex Jones: sane or insane?
Sane, it's all an act.

Sane of course. He doesn't believe a lick of the bullshit he says. He's just using the gullible anti-american retards to sell out.

chaotic good

Jewish gatekeeper. Useful idiot.

retarded

being right made him insane
but lately i cant shake of the feeling that hes a shill

Extremely entertaining, but a complete loon. Also his online store has some useful survival supplies if you ignore the iodine supplements and male vitality.

Right about what?

Controlled.

Humble water filter salesman

His lawyer admitted it.

He doesn't believe any of those crazy things he rants about.

But HE didn't admit it. If he did, he'd lose sales.

And you call the goys greedy!

I used to think AJ wasn't crazy and was just being over the top for attention. After watching his interview with this guy I'm starting to have doubts. He interrupts the guy for 10 minutes straight calling him racist
youtu.be/AlLqxABnaYc

>Put the voice and the ads aside,
>remove the face
>read what he's said
>dumb it down for today's goldfish attention-span nation
>...and he's rarely wrong.

>he's rarely wrong
About what?

he'll be lucky to ever see his kids again

Best water filter ever brought was from info wars. Same for collidial silver, haven't been ill for close to 13 years. He plays it up, sure. Couldn't listen every day to a 3 hour show.

yeah but nothing is more damaging to the truth then to have it shouted by a buffoon.

worst voice ever

And total Zionist pied piper

WRONG

super male vitality is great. the bigness of it is just the best. Trump uses it which means I use it and I can already begin to feel myself shedding the globalist agenda.
Thanks to Super Male Vitality, I'm here with all of you to fight the info war. No longer will we sing the false song of globalism! Fight on!
SUPER MALE VITALITY GIVES ME LIFE. IT IS ALL I NEED. I FUCKING NEED SUPER MALE VITALITY AND IODINE. BUT DID YOU HEAD THE IODINE IS RUNNING OUT WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE GOING TO DO WITHOUT THE IODINE HOLY FUCKING SHIT SUPER MALE VITALITY INFOWARSDOTCOM YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK IT ILL TAKE SUPER FEMALE VITALITY BECAUSE IT HELPS THAT LITTLE BLOND RUN AROUND ON THE STREET THE FROGS ARE GAY BECAUSE THEYRE NOT USING SUPER MALE VITALITY THE FROGS ARE FUCKING GAY

Don't say anything bad about Alex on Voat/pizzagate, doing so apparently makes you John Pedostar

>Safety is off

He's insane.

No. He said his persona of being wild and crazy at times is an act he puts on to draw attention to issues. He believes what he says.

shitty actor

A sane guy catering to insane audience.

at least he's not singing about his sex junk

He has shilled for Israel many times, and doesn't take calls about the subject at all. He had an interview about 10 years ago where he talked about the dancing Israelis and their connection to 9-11, very shortly after he changed his tune. Some shekels were offered in lieu of his platform I'm guessing.

I have no idea but he's a total ass.

Insanely entertaining

Obviously he plays it up a little bit because it's radio and you're a fucking retard if you don't understand radio showmanship, but he is for real. He is also educated and informed as shit and you can learn some shit if you watch past the bullshit.

My favorite parts of his shows are when complete retards who saw Epic Alex Jones Cringe Compilation on YouTube call up trying to fuck with him and get destroyed

NO HES NOT INSANE THEYRE COMING AFTER OUR GUNS AND TURNING THE FROGS GAY