>SAA W Aleppo offensive ends in failure, lost 23 soldiers
>HOUTHIS ATTACK PRO-SAUDI FORCES POSITIONS IN MIDI DESERT
>Assad:100% sure chemical weapons reached Syria via Turkey
>unconfirmed: new chemical attack in E Damascus
>Death toll rises to 140 in Taliban raid on Afghan military base
>Yemen: 384 Saudi-backed troops killed in 20 days of fighting

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/04/24/president-trump-to-host-unusual-meeting-with-un-security-council.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nfF5UlkfnKk
mobile.twitter.com/CivilWarMap/status/856430673959297025
mobile.twitter.com/CivilWarMap/status/856487491376959493
disarmament-library.un.org/UNODA/Library.nsf/780cfafd472b047785257b1000501037/5f61477d793185d285257be8006b135a/$FILE/A 67 997-S 2013 553.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombardment_of_Yeonpyeong
thediplomat.com/2014/01/north-korea-may-have-two-thirds-of-worlds-rare-earths/
youtu.be/cjlDn0N0lwk
youtube.com/watch?v=mkf7HP2-pr8
youtu.be/QJWVXVLlLP8
twitter.com/LizziePhelan/status/856522208692318208
twitter.com/ahrar_alsham_en/status/856525015977689088
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why Kurds are bad?

nuke falseflag

Why is Partisangirl sperging out so much she's actually now in support of North Korea?

/syriageneral/ stinks and is stupid
/shamgeneral/ smells good and is smart
/sg/ is dead, long life to /sg/ !!!!

how can /sg/ bois even compete with the /sg/ champions?

cnbc.com/2017/04/24/president-trump-to-host-unusual-meeting-with-un-security-council.html
This might be interesting.

Cognitive dissonance

Say no to Jihadist 'rebels'

>Why is Partisangirl sperging out
it's what she does best

youtube.com/watch?v=nfF5UlkfnKk

can someone post Russian soldier pepe calling in the airstrike oh jahoodies.

Theres literally nothing wrong with best Korea, especially as far as anyone not living there is concerned. Just leave the damn norks alone

Because that's what she does. She looks cute, has amazingly sexy voice and spergs out in ways that would shame most of Sup Forums.
Conclusion: She badly needs a boyfriend.

ASSAD BTFO
JEWS ARE WHITE OK?

Threadly reminder that Abu Ali Kim, conquerer of enemies, is a staunch supporter of Syria.

Why does the Assad girl have those army badges?

maghrebois pls, this isn't even kike-tier bait

When you even support Comunist totalitarian state more than Americuck glopalist brown empire.

Is she really in the wrong? North Korea is less threat to the world than Globalists trying to create brown mixed shit race.

not yahoods but anyway

i feel genuinely sorry for the norks. a unified korea with gradual social & economic integration would be nice. but unfortunately greedy business interests in the south will probably plunder the north. in any case, i support a unified korea.

>why is she against interventionism??
>why she supports the enemy of America?

Hmm...

> tfw fucked my back up at work today.
> can barely walk, can't lean down without being in pain
> even sitting is a bitch
I'm not old enough to be a cripple.

Kim isn't Assad. North Korea isn't a good, not even a moral grey area. It's a wild dog that's a genuine danger to their neighbours.

Can you feel your dick?
If not it's time to call 911.

thanks bro

>tfw fucked my back up at work today.
What did you do?

Think on the bright side, if you become a cripple you can post on /sg/ for the rest of your life.

Current Kim is just a retard. Coup him and replace with our Kim, ushering a new era of Polish-Nork cooperation.

>genuine danger to their neighbours.
I wonder how genuine it is, strongman posturing in a cult like dictatorship isn't that strange
Not a fan of states like best korea aqcuiring proper nukes tho

North Korea is literally a better place to live than south Korea, the suicide capital of the world.

Syrian Army have killed the military prince " the Top commander " of Ajnad Al-Sham , called Ali Abood .. N- Hama CS

>It's a wild dog that's a genuine danger to their neighbours
Just like Iran, right?

Kim isn't in control of North Korea, none of the dictators were. It's all being controlled by the party officials themselves. They just use the "dictator" as a front man.

lay and rest

then start doing bridge excercises

>plunder NK

damn I would be sad too if people came to steal my grass to eat...

>Ali Aboot
So a Canadian?

mobile.twitter.com/CivilWarMap/status/856430673959297025

mobile.twitter.com/CivilWarMap/status/856487491376959493

ISIS starting to crack in Tabqa

Yes in can feel my dick.

Too much squatting inside machines I was fixing.
Today was maintenance day.

My god, what a horrible fate.

>hundreds of bodyweight excercises
Just the thought makes me bored out of my mind.

Iran is at least sensible. When was the last time Iran sperged out and shelled Pakistan, Iraq, or Turkey? Iran are at least officially not developing nuclear capable missiles, nor are they officially making any threats.

How can you even say that with a straight face? South Koreans at least aren't starving to death routinely. Or being sent to forced labour camps to die.

contrary to popular notions, NK isn't insane, it simply tries to portray itself as such. it creates crisis and then in return for de-escalation demands gibs. its a common pattern. but if they are really getting close to producing delivery systems that could target the us mainland, i think they will be finished.

So? Make a palace coup, our Kim gains power and purges the party officials and then Poland gains a puppet in Asia, officially becoming a global power, and using their launch sites for our space program, finally proving we can into space.
There is literally no downside to this.

I'll give it a try
Tomorrow is Anzac day so that means I get the day off to lay down

>Too much squatting inside machines I was fixing.
How do you fuck up your back by squatting? Are you 60? Never been to a gym?

When was the last time Norks shelled anyone? I honestly don't remember.

That's true cause in NK your life belongs to the supreme leader.

>disarmament-library.un.org/UNODA/Library.nsf/780cfafd472b047785257b1000501037/5f61477d793185d285257be8006b135a/$FILE/A 67 997-S 2013 553.pdf

The point I was making from that article:

>"Limitations :As with other sites, the locations have been well traveled by other individuals prior to the arrival of the Mission. Time spent on the sites was well used but limited. During the time spent at these locations, individuals arrived carrying other suspected munitions indicating that such potential evidence is being moved and possibly manipulated."

Based on evidence that was gathered, including the teams assessment of objects that had supposedly been struck by the rocket mid flight, it cannot be proven with 100% certainty due to possible tampering of disturbing of evidence at the scene.

what is real estate, what is natural resources, what is (meagre) industry and agriculture?

I'm not a slav and I was in that position for a good hour and half while fixing that fucking furnace.

>implying there won't be major tensions between the hutu & tutsi overlords and the best korean population

*whoosh*

anyone know if these are /ourguys/ fighting in this pic?

Coal.
Lots and lots of coal

>Based on evidence that was gathered, including the teams assessment of objects that had supposedly been struck by the rocket mid flight, it cannot be proven with 100% certainty due to possible tampering of disturbing of evidence at the scene.
And at no point have I ever said anything about it was 100% certain. I have always made certain to make it obvious I am only talking of probabilities, with SAA or affiliated groups being the most likely culprit.
I remember talking to an Aussie on this, but maybe you're thinking of another Finn, since we do not seem to actually disagree.

Are you fat?

Guy in the suit is just a weekend warrior

That pic is old as fuck, man

Our tribal warlords will fall in line after God-King Jesus tells them to through the shaman caste.

> are you fat?
Haven't been for about a year now

Sometime a few years back is the latest if I remember correctly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombardment_of_Yeonpyeong

Iran rockets Israel all the time via Hamas. Norks dindu nuffin, and they're still at war.

As for north vs South, south is capitalism gone crazy. I would honestly prefer a not as well supplied lifestyle in the north over people killing themselves in the south, hands down. I'd also take life in the mountains of China over living Beijing though. Asian capitalism is awful.

The finngolian shill is still here?Jeezus

>Iran rockets Israel all the time via Hamas.
Wew lad. Iran must have some shit rockets.

thediplomat.com/2014/01/north-korea-may-have-two-thirds-of-worlds-rare-earths/

And potentially so much more. If it weren't for the whole total destruction of Seoul the west would have already been back there at war.

>launch sites for our space program, finally proving we can into space.
Poles have always been my favorite posters, and since I've come to /sg/ this fact has been reinforced. Never change bolan!
>Pic unrelated, only Polandball meme in my countries folder.

Well it got my back pain away. I've seen too many fitness fans fuck up their bones at one time in their lives. Actually, anyone who has been serious about weight exercises has fuucked up their bones at least once in their life. Injury is the usual cause they give up.

Wow I absolutely forgot this was a thing.

Doesn't matter what Hamas is sending to Israel, Iran still funds them. Hez gets all the fun toys though.

North Lebanon border: Destroying a ISIS position with a ATGM.

youtu.be/cjlDn0N0lwk
pretty rad

Jongju is too close to China to try and snag it. Chinks buffer zone will encompass it the moment a real showdown starts.

Man titties confirmed.

When is Ivan granting us honorary syrian master race passports so I can go visit syria for free

But SK shelled NK first

lol, i know its old, but just want to know if they are fighting on Gov side or rebel side

That's a bit complicated, Iran cut Hamas loose somewhere around 2012 and it's muddy at best whether they resumed funding them.

Opinions vary.

>Actually, anyone who has been serious about weight exercises has fuucked up their bones at least once in their life. Injury is the usual cause they give up.
Nah, that's bollocks. If you fuck up your bones, you're doing something wrong, either with the wrong technique or too heavy weights.

you really are the first to think that

Wystarczy napisać do ambasady w Libanie po wizę, podać dobry powód, odebrać w Warszawie, chyba z 30$ i możesz jechać.

Well my opinion is right and SK started it.

Then say "exploiting NKs natural resources instead of "plundering" cause people don't even own the shirts they're wearing, Kimmi.

>real estate
You mean Kim's Mansions or the the beehives in Pyongjang? Anyways they'll be pillaged anyway and people might be allowed to OWN the sheds they build. Can't see anyone from SK wanting to live in NK housing for a week.

>natural resources
Coal. For uhm, south Coreas coal machines?
Even Germany produces coal guys...

>industry
Kek SK would make a leap backwards if they'd use their technical facilities, unless they are interested in producing machines and goods in the 60s style. For like 3x the amount of fuel I guess.

>agriculture
Grass.
0-12-565-come-on-now

Eastern Germany still suffers under being the NK version of Europe. No one used a thing they had, maybe a little of their space technology but that's about it. Not a single guy moved there the first 20 years man. And they still try to catch up in infrastructure despite getting money from the west. Annexing NK would be a huge financial loss for SK with all the backward lands they had to work with and all the people that had suddenly rights which they don't had back in NK...

Think about it

Israel PM Issues Holocaust Day Warning

Jerusalem (AFP) – Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday threatened to destroy those who call for the destruction of Israel, in a speech to mark the annual Holocaust Remembrance Day.

“Iran and the Islamic state want to destroy us, and a hatred for Jews is being directed towards the Jewish state today,” he said at a ceremony in Jerusalem’s Yad Vashem memorial.

“Those who threaten to destroy us risk being destroyed themselves,” Netanyahu warned.

“From being defenceless people, we have become a state with a defensive capacity that is among the strongest in the world,” he said.

>Hey goyim, don't forget the 6 gorillion today!

reports that Turkey is going to invade YPG held areas in a month.

and whats with US ?

US approved it or ?

Moar Zein

What I'm saying is we don't want a Russian type scenario where outside money buys up everything from the locals for pennies. For example it's likely there will land distribution. We don't want to see southern business interests buying up all the land and real estate that is likely to rise significantly in value.

think about it.

t., someone who hasn't fucked up their bones, yet.

Also, you forgot to mention to never hyper extend, otherwise this happens:
youtube.com/watch?v=mkf7HP2-pr8

I've heard every gym enthusiast say it's safe and every gym enthusiast gets injured. You do a few thousand reps every month. If you're very careful you will experience the injury latter, rather than sooner.

>Wanting to fuck a shiksa

What would your mammy think Shlomo?

worth to note that Hassaka province will reportedly be the principal objective.
Interesting, that will mean that Turkey will have a knife at YPG's throat since the iraqi border is the only economical/goods supply road for them.
Turkey won't even have to invade Efrin, Manbij, kobane, the YPG will then die by itself

Sure, but I'm not at home now, expect it in the evening!
So Euphrates Sword confirmed and NATO Articles no. 5 & no. 6 don't exist?

Daily Hama front

youtu.be/QJWVXVLlLP8
With improvised artillery n sheeit

He's the Sultan, who cares what some burgers says.

>local reporters say 60 per cent of #Tabqa city is under the control of SDF. #Raqqa #Syria

twitter.com/LizziePhelan/status/856522208692318208

One month is all it took for an Al-bab sized city

Thanks lad

Well, it's nearly impossible to pull off diplomatically, Turkey won't risk NATO, because contrary to popular belief they need NATO as much as it needs them.
Any idea what's going to happen with Euphrates Shield jihadis?

fuck this man! that gives me chills!

>roaches btfo

>dead kurds
i hate turks but i'm fine with turks killing their monobrow mountain spawn

see Turkey wouldn't attack western troops.
also, the only western presence there is the rumeylan airport.

Using Grads in Hama
>twitter.com/ahrar_alsham_en/status/856525015977689088

RIP Suheil

TEL AVIV – Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday slammed western powers during his speech on Holocaust Remembrance Day, saying that Allied powers knew of the atrocities happening to Jews in death camps and had they have acted on that knowledge they would have saved the lives of four million Jews and millions of others.

The prime minister citednewly releaseddocuments from the UN that show the Allied forces were aware of the extent of the Holocaust in 1942 – two and half years earlier than previously assumed.