American vs German cars - WHO WILL WIN?

>implying Americna cars are way better than german ones

is this what jews do, come up with ways for germans and americans to fight? is this your homework?

:^)

Germans by far, the only thing I would consider to buy from America before Germany is the Ford Transit, other than that ...

Isn't rolse royce British?

Watch out from the East

Stay jealous Germans

Germans, not even a question fucking kike

Nobody want that here honestly, if somebody need a car for the countryside they usually get a Land Rover instead of a Ford pick up

DESU they're both kinda mediocre. Germans put a shitload of plastic under the hood, their cars are designed to last about 5 years and then fall apart. Murican cars are cheaper, somewhat less plastic, although they're picking up the bad habits of the Germans.

Do NOT buy a used late model BMW or Merc, especially if it's gone off lease. You are in for a world of hurt, because when that plastic breaks, they will charge you 3x what it actually costs to replace it.

At least when an old Murican car breaks, it's usually (usually) cheap to fix it and you have a good shot at fixing it yourself.

when i see a mercedes or audi now, all i can think is shitskins ruining germany. the mystique is gone, we only liked them because they were the bad white nazi cars.

Apparently not

Nah owned by Krauts now

Name a single brand that can compete with American muscle at a reasonable price.

>Muh lambo is .2 seconds faster to 60 at the low cost of 500 grand!

I said reasonable price

>that pic
>88
I need to go to Bovington one day before it's deemed racist/anti-Semitic to keep Nazi machines around and they're all destroyed

Audi

>Audi
>Reasonably priced

K keep me posted

They do use too much plastic. I'm curious to see how long it last tho.

t. BMW f10 528 owner with 62k miles.

Based

Japanese.

American cars are shit from the start, but cost nothing to fix. German cars hold together fine until after a few years. Then when the $5000.00USD window switch goes bad your fucked. They both cost the same over time; except for Jap vehicles. They run forever.

Go on /o/ if you have to make this kind of post

AMerican cars are the best if you live in the Americas or Australia.
German cars are the best if you live in Europe.

German cars are made to be driven at 200 mph on the autobahn
American cars are made to be driven at 100 mph on the highways
It isnt even a discussion anymore

Have to be careful. Honda and Nissan have had quality issues. Transmissions come to mind. Those Odysseys and those CVTs. I've seen late model Nissans with their QR25DEs that have plugged up their maninverters too.

From what I understand, Toyota, Mazda and Subaru are still good. For now. Do you research though.

American cars are shit if you don't take care of them.
On a side note, I wish American companies made a roadster with a diesel

Reminder. Eurofags can't name a single German car that can compete with American muscle at a similar price

>CVTs
That's what you get with an auto-tragic

Toyota has been making better cars and trucks in my opinion.