Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RWoxUvWHtB4
youtube.com/watch?v=2OBjkn7a-fA
youtube.com/watch?v=V97ElMqqLNw
youtube.com/watch?v=lx_VoH0C8G4
youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if u can do that you can once again the idea is fuck

hes the sickest fukc ive ever heard. how much more will they put him on tv and shit. why isnt he jailed?
>agenda is served

Those ain't kids Scoob!

only in burika. In Poland nobody would listen to this shit.

thsi whole "tv" thing is bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=RWoxUvWHtB4

>But people we have to listen to the science
>3 years picking their gender is now science
I want this nightmare world to end

We're living inside Aldous Huxley's novel: "Brave New World." At least (((they))) didn't model their New World Order after George Orwell's "1984."

its only the "television"
video related

Right.
Kids don't even have many memories of things before they are 6.

Think back yourself. Do you honestly recall crawling, your first baby steps, being potty-trained, riding on a tricycle, etc?

Kids that age are also scared of monsters and shit like that...

Plus, a person can decide their gender? Total bullshit.

Bill Nye is an engineer and knows fuck all about Biology. He needs to shut the fuck up.

So Bill is basically trying to justify his kid fucking disorder?

These people need to be euthanized

hardly 2 maybe 3 i do have recollections of something weird cause i know it happened later at 6 months, -"moving"

Kids can determine their gender. Otherwise it would be a nation outrage that the public's tax dollars go towards gender treatment for kids here.

Reminder that Bill Nye the faggot guy is an actual extremist.

youtube.com/watch?v=2OBjkn7a-fA

Add him to the list for day of the rope.

i didnt even think about pussy until 4

Where do (((they))) even get that info from? Some bullshit sociology study done on 12 kids in Canada? Or do they just make it up as they go?

shutup you fucking kike we dont care

It's a well known fact that children will do and say anything for attention.

BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GOY!

GOY!

GOY!

GOY!

yea bring "evidence".. into this

>believing a fucking mechanic

Press F to pay respects to the memory of Bill.
F

Just....

I remember showing my penis to two different boys when I was like 5-6 years old. I wonder what I would be classified as now

What kind of ratings is this shit actually getting?

yeah, they managed to one up him

That BA in engineering gives me all the reigns over ALL science!!1!! NO, YOU CAN'T QUESTION THIS!!!

This is why this guy is and always will be the best TV science dude.
Fuck this liberal duchy

F

Watching as a soul condemns itself to oblivion

>american "education"
>american "science"
>american "entertainment"

bill nye worships asmodeus

Sometimes it's pretty nice being an autistic idiot. I never watched shit like this when I was young because I was too being doing autistic shit like watching the random movies 20 times over.

Does this show have any actual science?

I think OP's gender is faggot

Here we go

Of course 3yo can determine their gender, it's called looking down to your crotch.

well he's right, you're a fucking retard if you haven't realized boys and girls are different and which one you are by the time you can talk

i predicted 10 years ago they would start selling makeup to men, and here we are.

>two different boys
Polyamorous homosexual.

Bill Nye is fucking retarded
He never was a real scientist just a jew tv personality

Are those ayylmaos

wtf the videos keep pouring in, I thought it was over

stop downvoting these idiots

why can't they consent tho

Did you invest in make up companies? Their market potential just doubled!

Tell me Bill Nye, do you vividly remember ANYTHING from when you were three years old?

He neglected to mention that by three or four the gender they identify with is based on recognizing sexual dimorphism and not some nebulous post-moderist spectrum. By three or four you can distinguish between boys and girls. This is consistent through all cultures and time period. Only contemporary Western SJWs believe the forced meme that gender is an infinite spectrum.

Truly fucked up shit, that. I weep for the future.

The ride never ends

SHILL NOY THE SCIENCE GOY
SH-SH-SH-SHILL NOYY, THE SCIENCE GOYY
SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL
SHILL NOY THE SCIENCE GOY

2:04
YOU'RE A FUCKING CIS MALE

that means your gay.

Bill Nye is going down the deep end. What in the fuck. Why is he making sexuality preferences a gender? LIKE WHAT IS THIS PSEUDO SHIT. He's not even doing science, just SJW talking points.

I hate when people take political bullshit as representative of the scientific community. Kids don't understand gender until about 7. Ironically the test for this is when they understand that a persons sex doesn't change just because they're wearing clothes of the opposite gender.

He either is a goy or isn't you fucking retard

It's a horrible combination of the two. Fortunately it's not as sustainable as either.

>this is objective fact but Sup Forums will disagree
>Sup Forums will unironically hate on science education

no i started my own make up brand MANUP and became a billionaire.

He's from Seattle

They actually did both

Newspeak
Doublethink
Big brother
Ministry of truth

Its all here

Awwww yeah I found my brother
This guy was legit

so you choose your gender at 4?
hmmmm

>instead of actually showing kids how to perform scientific experiments lets just make science into cool pop culture and then tell them what the science says

Things used to be so different. Why did this have to happen? How did this happen?
youtube.com/watch?v=V97ElMqqLNw

you just turned him into adrien brody

hook the nose a little bit

73%

What's the matter goy, too dumb to understand the scientific method?
>youtube.com/watch?v=lx_VoH0C8G4
If this isn't scientific, I don't know what is.

the way he describes "gender" in this video is really just personality

>Kids can't even decide what's best for them but they can somehow decide their gender by age 3

The fuck? Toddlers are notorious liers..

How many Pizza do you think Bill has eaten?

he seems a bit "off" doesn't he?
guy could be banging hot high school science teachers all around the country, I wonder why not?

I love 'Bill Nye the Political Agenda Guy'

oy VEY he anglicanized his name you fucking antisemite

>they keep pushing this spectrum bullshit

that's fine I'm at the really really straight bit of the spectrum Bill

>"bill nye saves the world" is a science show
>it isn't just a liberal echo chamber that wont reach red pilled youth

A faggot

yes but they won't have a dick big enough to make a vagina, as we learned from (((((((jizz jennings)))))

let's play find the zipper!!

And you people have the NERVE to berate Russia for their any-homo propaganda law to protect children.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO PREVENT.

youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8
I giggled at all the articles about Swedish feminists being raped by refugees and all that Black Lives Matters bullshit. It never pissed me off.
But this does. It really pisses me off. It shows progapanda and puts the label of science on it. It tells the viewer that this is the absolute truth, because it is 'science'.

Homosexuality, Bisexuality, Pansexuality, Transsexyuality, Asexuality, Demisexuality - That's all fine and dandy with me. Do what you want in your privacy. For me it's just the kink that you have. I might judge it as something abominable, but I will tolerate it.

But to promote this sort of thinking as this being the standard is absolutely vile. I look at the Pistachio ice-cream saying "I did not urge to be be pistachio. I am pistachio." Same can come from a pedophile saying "I did not urge to be pedophile. I am pedophile." The left will screach at me that the homosexuals had consent. But then the pedophile will also say: "Oh, she was totally okay with it, I had her consent." And the four year old girl nods her head.

Have sex the way you want, but first of all: Don't break any laws or abuse anyone defenseless like children. And second of all: Don't try to make your weird kinks and fetishes the norm.

deer

You can tell it's science because their souls are lighting up

Quote from that episode on pseudo-science:
>The process of testing claims is called science. If you have a claim that can't be tested, it's called pseudo-science. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof!

What pisses me off the most is the fact that the video claims to be 'scientific', yet throws out any values of science out of the window.
a) "We are enlightened and forward-thinking, [...]": First rule as science is that argument might be smashed any moment. That's how science works: You find something out and wait till someone else can smash your argument. To assume that you are 'enlightened' is absolutely disgusting and makes you sound more fanatic than the most radical Westboro member.
b) The vanilla ice-cream is purposely made to be the bad guy. Of course, now you bring race into the whole thing. Which doesn't make any sense, since most of the LGBTQRAJDYDSSWQE community comes from white people. Nice racism in pointing out that only white people are responsible for sexism.
c) This video brings no statistics, no evidence and no nothing.

>Poland doesn't let their 3 year old kids determine their gender
This is very problematic, you fucking bigots!

WTF now hormones do have an effect on sexual orientation

We start school at 4, and I remember some things from preschool when I would have been either 3 or 4.

This is dangerous.

So they gave Bill Nye a show for the expressed purpose of airing out whatever bullshit has been disgorged from Berkeley sociology texts?

If kids can pick a gender, that means they are aware of sexuality, if they are aware of sexuality, it means they are sexual beings, if they are sexual beings it means there are no limits betweern sex interactions between kids and adults as both are sexual beings. If they can pick a gender it also means they can make choices, if they can make choices, it means they can consent, if they can consent, it means rape doesn't exist.

So is Uncle Bill implitying pedophilia and rape doesn't exist at all?

Why is Sup Forums anti-Science?

he touched on like 10 debatable topics and offered 0 scientific opinions

HITLER COME BACK
ANY KIND OF JEW COULD SEE
THERE WAS SOMETHING IN EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU, YOU CAN GAS IT ALL ON ME

AND I JUST CAN'T SIEG HEIL WITHOUT YOU

anyone think this guy has something to do with this