Who scares you?

Who scares you?

Blackie and hispano obviously.

The 2 on the left.

Left to right in that order.

The one with his hand in his pocket.

Quite honestly all of them, because I have to deal with this exact batch everyday.

Fuck my city.

all of them?

no-one

Blackie and hispano, the fourth guy is a police officer and the third guy would only be scary if he had a shotgun in his hands.

None of them. They look like losers.

The one that looks like a criminal, the black guy obviously...

All of them because Horsey's """art""" style makes everyone look like a freak.

>give everyone innocent little faces and round shapes
>give the cop a sharp menacing face with hidden eyes and square body

The cop. I'm a white guy with long hair and an unkempt beard. I've been sober for 5 years now and the cops still slow down and look at me real good when they drive by.

They're already lined up in the order that they scare me from spookiest to most trustworthy.

Black is scary because of their evil nature.
Mexican is scary due to his lack of work ethic.
White is scary because of the visual confirmation of white degradation.
Right is scary because it's a world where Democrats rule.

The dindu, the mexicann, and the white trash... The guy on the right looks decent

Funny how the artist depicts all the thugs to look innocent, and the cop menacing.

the criminal

The white trash and the cop are the scariest.

mexican gangbanger is less trustworthy than the black guy out jogging

It is a cop's job to look menacing
Unless they're fat and overweight, all cops try hard to look like this

none of them because i'm not a sheltered faggot that is scared of someone because of how they look

jorje and trayvon

Two on the right

Without context I have no idea. Possibly none of them

>fear
cucks

All of them. All 4 are low IQ males.

Bitch ass pig. The only gang I ever have trouble with.

the T-1000

cop looks like he'd be fun to sit down and have a beer with, maybe watch hockey and laugh at the fights

oh sweetie, no

It's not just cops that views you as a loser. clean yourself up you dumb faggot.

Why are leftycucks so anti law enforcement? Why do they instantly go running and crying to the same law enforcement whenever their feefees get hurt?

Not a single one.

Cops, duh. They can kill anyone they want and get away with it.

This.

I concur.

This

>It is a cop's job to look menacing
No, it's a cop's job to uphold the law.

Police Officers before 1960 were always shown as being friendly, upstanding citizens.

Not drunk bullies who break laws to get bonuses every month, beat their wives, and do blow.

Yes, Americans.

the jew you cannot see, but you know he is around.

The black guy and the white redneck have the same nose, so the black guy was probably the result of the white redneck's ancestors having a child with one of their slaves. I find this funny.

Cops are literally the coolest people around, unless you're a disgusting human being.

Their training teaches them to judge books by their covers.

So if you're a weird looking, degenerate cunt, except to be treated accordingly

I think asking what "scares" me is the wrong kind of question, in this instance.

I think the more appropriate question is "What outcome do you expect for each man?"

As it goes:

>Darky is likely to mug/shoot you.
>Spic significantly less so. If he's on his own.
>The white bloke will probably take a swing at me if I ruffle his feathers, but not much more than that.
>The cop will use any excuse I give him to exercise authority.

On the balance of probability, the darky is the one you should exercise caution around the most. But when knowing what to expect from each example, should one really be "scared"?

None of them, because I don't live in fear like a liberal fucking pussy.

But I'm generally aware of niggers reaching for guns and spics reaching for knives, in which case I would place my hand on my concealed .40 if passing by either of them.

Proud Americans reaching for their tobacco and cops reaching for their radio don't scare me.

Why would I be scared of any of them? All I see is a nigger, a beaner, white trash, and a cop. Am I supposed to be scared of one of them? Get this Zionist bullshit outta here.

2, 1, 3, 4

you live in cali I presume

....I can fap to this.

Horsey is a massive faggot

Shpiderz

All except the cop.

Did you just assume her gender?

All of them.

HANDS OUT OF YOUR POCKETS

NOW

You keep saying Cops all of you.

That's a State Trooper.

They are dicks, they also scam tax payers.
I've never met a cool one, ever.

black: would stab you for a quarter
hispanic: would cap you if you cross his path
white: relatively harmless unless in mobs
cop: has his eye on the left two

Yep.

Hooligans are always bad.

why is that nigger reaching for a gun?

I have had niggers try to fight me literally for making eye contact while walking on the street. Horsey is a faggot who needs to spend some time in South central

LIMP BIZKIT STYLE
KEEP ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN

I'm a reasonable human being, so the cop doesn't bother me. He's just trying to do his job, and if you are polite and reasonable with him you will have no trouble.

The redneck is harmless as long as you stay off his property and don't try too hard to piss him off by flying a giant dildo flag in front of his house or something.

The spic is questionable, but most likely will cause no trouble on his own. They are volatile when in groups, however. A pack of them sitting on the curb smoking and drinking may be ready to cause problems.

The black is suspect for the simple reason that he seems to be trying to hide his identity. However, context obviously matters here. If it's raining and he walks into the corner store wearing his hood, that's not so strange. If it's the middle of the night and he walks in hunched over with a dark hoody on you might want to be on guard.

>Horsey

All of them. Any one of them could be Mossad.

None of them really

That's the point, things have changed.

And their unconstitutional and plain abusive actions will be ignored by a lot in the name of "the law"

all of them

All of the degens including the slack-jawed redneck. The morally upright officer is fine.

the spic and the nigger because they are statistically more likely to be a violent criminal by several deviations

None. Have an open carry in my state, so the two on the left will respect themselves. The second to right will leave me alone, he no beef with me. And finally the officer won't do anything if I don't break the law or act disrespectful.

The cop. Those useless fuckers have too much power.

I was at my apartment pool over the weekend with some friends and we were drinking. Nobody was acting crazy or anything, pouring out bottled beers into cups and tossing the glass like we know to do.

End of the day and we're wrapping things up and some soccer mom with 10 children show up to the pool. 10 minutes later the apartment cop shows up, talks tp tbe woman and she points at us. He gives us a hard time and threatens to arrest us for public intoxication.

I'm so white I'm writing a strongly worded letter to the apartment complex.

I've never been in trpublic with the police but I can't stand them.

>wearing a hood so you are harder to identify on camera

Why do you even ask?

The nigger and spic are most likely to try and start shit.

Very impressive post Leaf. Reasonable you are

>nigger
>vacant stare
>not making eye contact
>hand in pocket
Don't relax

>mexican
>staring right at me like I just fucked his dog
>tatoos
>religious jewlery
>cholo outfit
It's probably nothing but don't relax just in-case

>redneck
>making direct eye contact, raised inner-brow and biting lower lip
>fat distribution indicates beer drinker
>pastiness indicates large majority of time spent inside
>gripping at belt buckle
Don't relax

>police
>wearing sun-glasses so I can't tell if he's looking at me
>from what I can see the inner-brow appears raised
>tied with mouth expression and tensing of jaw musles tells me he's inquiring
He's probably wondering if I'm seriously fucking stupid enough to pick him over a nigger a wetback and a faggot.

Definitely not law enforcement because as a Democrat I love the state and would never use them as a scapegoat because we Democrats have principles to follow.

>Apartment cop

I think you're talking about a security guard. Idiot

None appear to be Muslim, so I'm cool.

NOW I KNOW YOU'LL BE LOVING THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE

None of the above
Where is the jew?

The three obvious picks and the police officer

It's because you're white.
Pretend to be a tran and they will leave you alone. Alt, quit being a fucking leaf. Your country is shit to white people.

Reminder that niggers think if you look different you get treated differently.
When in actuality its if you act different do you get treated differently.
The ones that came before you that looked similar and acted are what set the precedent. Same goes for cop and redneck.

Yeah I'd love to go back to the days where all a copper needed was a Billy club and a .38 special but now there's TOO MANY niggers and dune coons with illegal guns.
You really expect them to still walk around in a blue uniform and greet you in their Scottish accent?
It's not the 50s anymore mate, I wish, but it's how things are.

HNGGG

Nice

The Latino. Guy just looks like a thug. I blame the skull cap personally.

The black guy looks pretty normal. If it's cold outside, it's even normal for him to have the hood up. The white guy doesn't look like dangerous white trash, i.e. the kind that smokes meth and robs you with a shaking knife when you stop at a gas station in the sticks. He just looks like the incompetent son of the old guy who fixes your radiator. The cop's a cop, and cops aren't scary.

the nigger with his hand in his pocket

No. It's a city cop that the apartment let's live there for free if they "police" the complex. Faggot

Hispanic guy is a good Christian and probably won't mess with me.

White fat guy is just hanging out and clearly has no weapons.

Cop looks a little pissed so I'll probably be respectful and keep my distance so he can do his job.

Black guy is wearing a thick hoodie in April. AVOID!

Its the opposite for me

All of the 3 on the left. They all look like low class violent scum fag trash.

the criminals, duh

Probably the cop first, simply because you have to suddenly become self-aware that you're not doing anything borderline illegal (speeding, being too loud, walking drunk, talking about Trump).

Then 1 because he looks like he's in the game.

2 or 3 don't really scare me.

Far left because I can't see his hand. Next is the redneck for the same reason. Far right is a cop and cop never treated me badly. Second from the left looks like a sushi chef.

Yeah basically this. Black people are normally very well dressed if they're not in the hood.

>talking about Trump
what

This.

>Being afraid of the police