Eternal Anglo has done it again these """"""""people""""""" need to be exterminated

Eternal Anglo has done it again these """"""""people""""""" need to be exterminated

Other urls found in this thread:

thejournal.ie/ukip-irish-immigrants-1427852-Apr2014/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the irish ruined America

I think you mean the blacks

Celtocuck vs Based Frank&Mediterranean

the irish paved the way for the blacks
learn your history

how so, user?

I'm sure you already know that the Irish(and the Italians) came over and were treated like shit
Eventually the Irish got tired of it and began advocating for equal treatment and easily paved the way for blacks to follow in their footsteps with the civil rights movement. The Irish even helped the blacks out in many ways.

Sup Forums always talks about the Jews damaging American culture and blacks damaging American society but always fail to mention the Irish. Irish Americans set the groundwork for the Black civil rights movement, they laid the foundation for multiculturalism by promoting the acceptance of other cultures such as their own, they pushed to accept more immigrants from less desireable European countries and eventually the world, and advocated for people to hold on to their heritage instead of merging into American society.

Why do you think all the "muh heritage" faggots are Irish-Americans even in this day and age?

never thought I'd be convinced to hate Irish Americans, thank you friend

>Anglo
>Celts
Pretty sure they're your problem, Finnegan.

You're as pathetic as your argument.

what a surprise the areas with highest density of whites voted marcon while those infested with sand niggers voted Le Pen

They're actually more closely related to YOU, mick.

get the fuck out of my country mick

Galic genocide best day of my life

Caesar was right all along

Spoken like a true divide and conquer kyke

>Eternal Anglo
*Eternal Fenian

>"I told you so"

>wanting irish-americans to drop their "muh heritage" bullshit and integrate into American society is divide and conquer

fuck off mick

eternalfenian.jpg

>the Irish paved the way for the blacks
Are you this retarded or are you just pretending. Please just be pretending.

The only people you're describing that I know of are Italians.

You arguments falls apart when you realize you imported blacks since the 17th century and had a civil war to end slavery before the Irish becomes relevant. Considering you had Germans during this time period too, convince me this wouldn't have happened without the Irish.

>being so fucking new that you don't know about what the Irish have done to harm America
fuck off mick

Italians are pretty much as bad with "muh heritage"
if you don't consider yourself totally and completely American then you need to leave because this country isn't for you

Retarded?
No he's a pure-blooded american hero my friend.

Begin arguing anytime
Btw I bagged a ginger last weekend at a rave, shit was cash

Damn son you actually convinced me.

I don't get it, if the Irish never arrived you'd just have Italians and Slavs do the same thing first

Did Seamus fuck your wife or something?

didn't stop Irish Americans from paving the way for the actual civil rights movement
so we shouldn't blame the irish because someone else would have done it?
(I'm a hypocrite I have an irish-American gf)

>Hero
>Wastes his time shitposting about the Hibernian Menace on a Mongolian throat singer listing

You idiots.

These areas voted the most for Macron because they were either the most "enriched" (and thus non-Whites form the majority of the electorate), or the least "enriched".

Why do you think Vermont is so liberal in the states? They have no contact with minorities so they don't know what its like.

>Had a civil war to free the niggers
Keep blaming the Irish you retarded WASP

>Being this worried about the assimilation of foreigners into your nation.

t. Civic-CUCC

>since w caused x
>it's also responsible for y causing z

Hehehee little IRISH SHIT.

We will not stop meddling. We will not stop scheming. Soon the New Irish will go about demographically replacing the snivelling Gaelic PIG.

>(I'm a hypocrite I have an irish-American gf)

LMAO at the big talk there, Enoch.
You might as well fuck a nigger, race traitor.

Honestly, I feel embarrassed for his ancestors; Their combined genetic legacy has culminated into a pathetic cuck who is going to have half-irish children.
see

not an argument

it does in cases, just like it doesn't in other cases

This thread is fucking hilarious.
Within five mines the one "proud pure american" admits he just MICK'd his bloodline

AMERICAN-SUPREMACIST BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!!!

WILL HE EVER RECOVER???

>MICK'd
Kek I've never heard of this before

>The amount of sheer asspain this post caused
I feel bad for burgers like this one who know their history

Lol what a spastic

I have
>MICK'D
>SEAN'D
>CELT'D
>CORMACK'D
>GAEL'D
>TYRONE'D
>POTATOE'D

Did I miss any?

He will never recover

Why feel bad for him when he MICK'D his entire bloodline?
see

Yeah man, it totally wasn't the wealthy and influential Anglo elites who advocated for minorities they never had to interact with, exactly like the left is doing today. It was those poor slaves who rose up n sheeeit.

I said I feel bad for seps in general. Where one yankee doodle likes to stick his frankfurter doesn't change that.

>Did I miss any?
Turf burner.

That too

>silly ostracized communities wanting equal rights
fuck them, right? they're all the same whiny bitches. B-but... weren't the us that exact ostracized community at some point?

stop justifying your faggot ideology with made-up arguments
the ameritard just stated things with no source or context whatsoever

Nice

Angevin Empire was based in France though, England was the less relevant part

>being this butthurt

fuck off frog lmao like I even care about your barbarian shit

Yes, I actually agree. I knew I hated irish

Except the UKIP loves the Irish
thejournal.ie/ukip-irish-immigrants-1427852-Apr2014/

then don't reply to my post with nonsense, utter tard

So? UKIP is a dead letter party.

>Not understanding Britian was using all the fish as exports and wouldn't let a famine cut into their supply of flood exports

You posted a picture of Nigel Farage, the guy who led that party.

Where the fuck even is your country and what do they teach you?

>Its rulers were Henry II, Richard I, and John.
The Angevins of the House of Plantagenet ruled over an area covering half of France, all of England, and parts of Ireland and Wales, and had further influence over much of the remaining British Isles.

>Henry
>Richard
>John
>Not English

>England/Ireland/Wales + the part of France inherited from PU
>England not relevant

Stupid fuck.

I didn't post a picture of Nigel.

holy shit KEK CONFIRMED

niggers were brought by jews, jews let in by christcucks.

I was just surprised by how based north and east France are.

Your right. Well shit I stumped myself.

you realize it was Jews who pushed the "welcome the Irish" shit, not Irish? Then they pushed for niggers, then for gays, now for trannies

That's right. You britcucks can only cling on to the coast. Get out of Eire you fucks.

Also to OP, they were still Frenchmen living in the area. It's not like we all colonised France, we just ruled over them for a bit.

It was a PU you fucking stupid idiot. Let's talk about how large and relevant your country used to be?

I know what you mean, but you got it backwards. The south (marseille, toulon, nice) is renowned for being filled with Arabs, especially Marseille. Yet, the south voted mostly for Le Pen....even some arrondissments of Marseille voted for her, when most cities didn't vote for her. The western coast is mostly white, so they're not racially-aware, and hence, not interested in Le Pen.

Many Anglos don't realize the Jews were behind most of those events.
Nor do they realize the Jews were behind a lot of the anti-Irish propaganda.
Of course, the Jews heavily played the Irish too by using JFK to keep them voting Democrat, though that is starting to fail now.

Guis, plis be naic.

Hey man Hitler came from there don't talk shit and bash the fash mannnn

one in the same

This isn't to mention that the longest ports we held were the pale of Calais and Crecy which are both solidly Le Pen.

shit man my bad bro

Celtcuck genocide when?

Shoot it dowen.