>SAA W Aleppo offensive ends in failure, lost 23 soldiers
>HOUTHIS ATTACK PRO-SAUDI FORCES POSITIONS IN MIDI DESERT
>Assad:100% sure chemical weapons reached Syria via Turkey
>unconfirmed: new chemical attack in E Damascus
>Death toll rises to 140 in Taliban raid on Afghan military base
>Yemen: 384 Saudi-backed troops killed in 20 days of fighting

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

dailysabah.com/syrian-crisis/2017/04/24/trump-blames-un-security-council-for-failing-to-respond-to-syrian-chemical-attack
youtube.com/watch?v=hFJ1LQCNPlI
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.292010&lon=36.634083&z=13&m=b&show=/31434516/Zor-al-Mahruqah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Civil_War
twitter.com/AmenaShaladi/status/856548959699046400
presstv.ir/Detail/2017/04/24/519333/S400-Russia-Turkey-Erdogan-Putin-Defense-Minister-Fikri-Isik
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/856508762336755712
bridgetpalmer.blogspot.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Threadly reminder to filter the Arab """Brit""".

>But noble souls, through dust and heat, Rise from disaster and defeat. The stronger, And conscious still of the divine. Within them, lie on earth supine. No longer.

~Bashar Al Assad, President of Syria 2022

DEATH TO ZION
DEATH TO ISRAEL
DEATH TO AMERICA

Daily reminder

I WANT BORDER GORE GONE NOW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So, what's the conclusion? Was the Hariri thing a hoax?

ISF stands for our Internal Security Forces, they're the ones that filter out the jihadis from the normal people. Either they do the job or get tipped off by hezb

dailysabah.com/syrian-crisis/2017/04/24/trump-blames-un-security-council-for-failing-to-respond-to-syrian-chemical-attack
Is this man an idiot or is he just pretending to be one.
For starters have your UNSC envoys stop presenting drafts made to be vetoed and ignoring other propositions. There were THREE resolutions. Only ONE was put up for vote. US has presidency on the UNSC.
So whose fault it is that no resolution was dopted?

Why do you get tripps but not include the new Soutfront?

youtube.com/watch?v=hFJ1LQCNPlI

Gains continue

>1488
SIEGE HEIL

Also, until there's proper media coverage then yeah.

I think after securing Khan Shaykhoun from alqaeda terrorists, the SAA will to NE towards Aleppo and link it together while keeping the offensive on Idlib.

This is a good time to do with while the feminist terrorists and ISIS terrorists are fighting each other and Turkish forces are still neutral. Hopefully the turks and SDF attack each other and the SAA can finish the job.

I think Lataminah is next, if capturing Al-Masasneh and Zallaqiyat is an indicator of anything.

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

>1488
delet.

>10 Taliban vs. ENTIRE ARMY BASE
>6 hour battle
How does this even work?

gains

Army captured Zor al-Mahruqah north hama

Army captured Zor al-Mahruqah north hama

Lataminah or Moruk seem like the new target. Not sure which one first. Theyve never captured Lataminah since 2013 or so but Moruk has been going back and forth since the start.

GET IN
an never ever touch my bear and my radio

How do you think?

Most were at the Friday prayer

Hope it's real. It'd be a nice direction to go in.

any1 knows location?

Inbetween Helfaya - Lataminah!

wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.292010&lon=36.634083&z=13&m=b&show=/31434516/Zor-al-Mahruqah

Is 11488.

great ,ty

'Sup Guys! I was away all day, have I missed any gains?

In other news, yesterday I told you I would fail my exams today. Fortunately, it went better than expected!

so Ziliqiat must have been secured then ?

Kinda reminds me of horisontaly reversed Republika Srpska gore.

I mean there is no logical way for ISIS to own not to say protect that dessert mountain, but mappers just leave it like that, same as land north of Halfaya to the river.

Never, we won't stop until every last one of you is soap..

>leaders already fled Syria witha lot of money as nobody knows their real name ("Abu Achmed" is not a real name)
5 years into the war and he gives you this look .png.jpg.jpeg.zip.rar

#Syria #Hama #NorthernHama #Tiger_Forces #Tigers_Men Posted these photos after capturing Masasnah & Zour al-Heisa & Zour al-Mahruqa Today.

the one in red circle reminds of russ SOF , could the be embeeded in SAA/Tiger forces ?

Yeah, Murek is deffo on the Tiger wish-list but i think Lataminah comes first.
They even captured (circled in my map).

Pic related is what i think is up.

>US Treasury Sec. Mnuchin says that the US Treasury has sanctioned 271 employees of Syria's Scientific Studies & Research Center in response to Sarin attack on Kahn Sheikhoun.

Did he do right?

Well done m8, glad it worked out for ya

some gains north of Helfaya

no I think Zor al-Mahruqah was secured by an advance from the direction of Masasnah! also since watanisy said hours ago that Masasnah was taken while Ziliqiat isnt

also, coming from Taybat al-Imam you dont have to cross the river to reach Zor al-Mahruqah - from direction Halfaya you do

The thing to remember most about Afghanistan is that the guys they've drafted for troops have absolutely zero interests in being troops, and really mostly just want to live in their little villages and be left alone. To them it makes no difference what the govt is, be it Taliban or their current recognized one. Guys that don't care make godawful guards.

#YouStink

Youre right Lataminah looks more logical and a better area to secure, but the fact that the SAA havent liberated it in 4 years makes me a bit skeptical. Moruk has been capture in 2016 (or late 2015) might be easier for now.
But they need to secure both if they want to continue to Khan Shaykhoun (which is obvious right now that this is a full scale offensive and not just to take back lost gains).

>post photos of dead people without any sources or comment as to where it was taken, who's on the photos and who's the suspect
>oh my god Assad is a murderer
This photo here is incontrovertible evidence that George Soros is a bloodthirsty mass murderer.

yea true ,could be

anyways rebel retreating forces from Ziliqiat are fucked now if army came this close

Not as much as you my friend

He should also sanction SARC while he's at it.

The Iraqi army and PMU are getting those terrorists cornered. Latest map from Mosul.
PMU in Syria soon to help President Assad!

I think they will focus on clearing Tal Afar after Mosul, and let Kurds clear Hawija pocket.

>desperate attempt to grab clay
no worry, comrad, they'll be rekt

Sorry to break it to you but the world if filled with emotional gullible idiots
Who will believe anything if you show them pictures of corpses
They don't know that civilian casualties can't be avoided in war

> 8000 Iraqis died for this

F

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Civil_War
>no american casualties in this war
>realize American casualties are masked in CJTFOIR
>first casualty occurred in 2014
>the other occurred in 2016 and the newspaper title quoted says "American Is Killed in First Casualty for U.S. Forces in Syria Combat".
oh, wikipedia

Ok /sg/,wich one of you did this?

twitter.com/AmenaShaladi/status/856548959699046400

I think the areas i encircled on this topographical map has been the main obstacle back in the days. But Russia has been absolutely nuking Lataminah with thermobarics for weeks now so that SAA can advance easily.

Strange question: Do you know why all the lebanese bakeries have the word automatic in them?

> Turkish Defense Minister : Erdogan set to discuss a contract on buying S-400 long-range air missile defense in his visit to Russia

Kek. Rojava and SDF terrorists on suicide watch.

>Do you know why all the lebanese bakeries have the word automatic in them?
Elaborate further

>#YouStink
Hopefully after you get turned into soap he won't stink anymore.

In that case, i think the only humane thing to do would be to donate your body for soap manufacturing.

>122613223
>guaranteed replies

Yes, that was indeed the joke.

>russia selling their current anti air missile system while their next generation isn't in service yet
>to a NATO member
yeah,this is not happening

> let Kurds clear Hawija pocket.
The Iraqi army and PMU dont trust the kurds, birzani and his faggots have been threatening Iraq with seperation and they were flying the kurdish flag in Kirkuk.
All the kurds have been doing was burn arab homes. I dont think the Iraqi forces can count on them at this time and even Iran has been tough about it.

So you're telling me my personal fortune teller is a sham? Grats either way denbtsbro.

kek)))

>DAT TACTICAL SAA GROUPING

presstv.ir/Detail/2017/04/24/519333/S400-Russia-Turkey-Erdogan-Putin-Defense-Minister-Fikri-Isik

Read the article, dont know if it will happen or not. Putin has been friendly with Erdogan after the refendum, maybe he sees an opportunity to pull him towards him.

I just notice a lot of the places serving some kind of baked lebanese stuff are called something with automatic.
>Al Arz Automatic Bakery
>Beirut Automatic Bakery

Maybe it's just a coincidence or not lebanese

From TV alone, I am pretty convinced Lebanon has the richest food culture in the ME.

I am pretty sure anything made in a lebanese bakery would taste great.

Don't worry, I got it immediately.

I know, i just put that there assuming PMU rush to Syria after Tal Afar

You know, the people falling for Bana propaganda are utter retards

.....but the people who seriously comment on THIS fucking profile are beyond any sort of redemption

Probably a coincidence

Yeah Tel Afar is definitely the next target, the PMU said that yesterday. They also said that they are ready to come to Damascus at any time to fight ISIS and other terrorists.

pic related

I agree. I love lebanese food. Lots of lebanese food here and I've also been to Beirut.
I especially loved how they mixed western and ME food, like pork shawarma.
Looking forward to visit Syria one day too.

>Yes, that was indeed the joke.
Doesn't Bibi forbid you from making jokes about the 6 gorillion?

Oh good, I was worried.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Of course not. How would we cope?

Two kids are playing in Aushwitz. One throws a handful of ash at the other. The other, annoyed, yell at her. 'Hey! No parents!'

>WikiLeaks Reveals Hillary Clinton Censored Her Team's Affirmation of the #ArmenianGenocide
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/856508762336755712

>mfw Harry Potter is a jihadi shill

Hey LebAnon,what is the general lebanese opinion on Hezbollah?

divided

Military Source to Me : Preparation for Tiger Airborne operation almost complete. Khan Sheykun soon

ATTENTION FAGGOTS

ATTENTION FAGGOTS

I have this link of an amazing blog you probably never heard of.

It documents the life of an american family in Syria, prewar.

If you are curious how life was, you should dig in here.

It spans lots of cities and historical sites.

It offers lots of great pics.

I remember spending hours reading all the posts, years ago. I just rembered about it now.

bridgetpalmer.blogspot.com

Thank me later. Believe me, if you are here on SG, you don't want to miss this.

>Hari al-Pottani and the Half-Jewish Saudi Prince

Lebanese people tell me that if Shebaa farms were given to Leb unilaterally, Hezbollah would collapse into the quicksand of Lebanese politics. Sounds too good to be true to me.

Breaking , Zore Al-Teba ,Zore Al-Mahroka liberated by SAA Tiger forces ... North Hama CS

location anyone?

Im sure even the most retarded Lebnanese knows that Lebanon wont exist if Hezbollah was removed. Even the saudi shills know that.
They might talk tough about them, but they know who defends their borders.

It is too good to be true. There are still the 7 villages and the palis present on our land. Hezbollah won't "disband" until the Zionist state is defeated and a one state solution is put in place and with the Europeans fucking off to where they belong.

That's actually quite interesting

thank you 7bb

Saved for later, thanks user.

Can get a tl;dr version of it?
I don't like reading what women wrote.

>Even the saudi shills know that.
You overestimate the size of the brain of the average saudi shill.

It's the high ground. There's a reason it hasn't been taken before now.

>Zore Al-Mahroka
same as

Its all about the size of the wallets bro. Most of the saudi shills dont care about lebanon and will just leave with the millions if Israel invades or attacks.

Hez is literally more powerful than the Lebanese army and holds a sizeable amount of their Parliament. Al Quds could be freed and Hez would remain at this point.

Thanks guys!
One more semester, until I graduate with my Master's.