Girlfriend and Powerlevel

So Sup Forums i did it. I used to be an autistic 22 year old virgin, but now i got my first girlfriend and she is a unicorn. She is a serious girl, she is finishing law school and is down to earth. Only had a boyfriend before me and only lasted one month and she kept her virginity and shes a solid 6.5/10 which is good enough for me.
My problem is i keep hiding my powerlevel, im afraid if i start dropping redpills i might lose this girl and never find another as good. How do you manage your powerlevel while being in a relationship?

do you know her political views?

stop being a pussy, there's also no need to bring it up if its not releveant to the conversation

just assume you've never seen any of the stuff posted here and what would your view be then. That should be acceptable enough.

>Law School

DROPPED

What exactly is your powerlevel

She is moderate, she is an intelligent girl and has a critical mind, but she is too kind. She is definitly not a commie antifa but im afraid that some redpills like jewish control and racial realism might be too extreme.

For example since im portuguese, im a big supporter of Salazar which is basically the same as being a German and being a fan of Hitler.

>I used to be an autistic 22 year old
>Imblying

You can disclose everything as apparently your power level ain't that high.

If you really think that discussing politics with your wife/girlfriend is a good idea you ain't fucking redpilled yet son.

Have you checked her hymen?
>INBF oops I broke it riding a horsie lol u believe me right?

just dont bring it up, if she asks say your a nationalist

Just keep it under wraps
My gf is a typical bluepilled idiot but i can keep my cool
Every once in awhile I'll take her temperature about things but I'm just kind of general about it
"If i got a gun for home protection, would that bother you?"
"See those women in burqas? They're Muslim, they have to be like that at petty much all times, and their children will too"
"Isn't it difficult to communicate with the repairman when they only speak Spanish despite being in the middle of Illinois?"
"Why don't you want to get off at this exit for gas? You're not racist, are you?"
Enough poking and prodding will get them

Mention you have some biases maybe. Don't get specific. That's broad enough that she will say
> I don't care

or

> Not a huge problem just try and keep a lid on it around me

or

> Well we'll just have to fix that!

>Only had a boyfriend before me and only lasted one month and she kept her virginity
Top wew lad, did you check to see if her hymen is intact? Also,
>Talking about politics/race with a woman you're just getting started with
Don't do it, if she starts to show beliefs that are too bluepilled for you then drop her if you can't stand it. Other than that just keep the red pills to yourself until you know it's actually going somewhere and is worth it.

SLOW
AND
STEADY

She was very nervous the first time and there was blood. Also some of her friends confirmed it.

Just forget everything you think you're redpilled about and start a new life and leave Sup Forums forever, it's not a place for non virgins

Don´t talk about it directly, drop subtle hints and with time if you fuck her good she will espouse your views naturally. Thats my case at least

Hmmmmmm you didn't have a vagina inspection day? But big if true, you should definitely marry her, once you have a kid it will be to late for her to back out, she will be forced to conform to you.

B-but...i love this place

Sorry u got a gf now, once u have a life u can forget this place forever

God you sound like such a pussy OP. I suggest you put a loaded shotgun in your mouth and spray your brain across the wall.

U mad he's taking away girls virginities and you're stuck with the hand? Don't worry it gets better

Diz-lhe que votas PPM e ela pensa que és apenas um snob elitista que gosta de fado e memes

Is she white?

Incrementalism. Be smart about what connections you make, and eventually you can normalize certain views and others will become more acceptable or reasonable to her.

I dont think you understand. I hit jackpot, girls in their 20's have a shit ton of baggage with ex's. This girl was a virgin and her mind isnt too polluted by liberalism, basically everything a Sup Forumstard could ask for. I want to have a family one day and not be afraid to get married. But i also have this burning urge to redpill the shit out of her.

Tem a cara muito masculina, anão...

Mas também têm 90% das Tugas, portanto não te rales. Boa sorte para vozes

No don't redpill there's no going back, live in her blue pill world and forget the redpill

She will accept it but wait some months.

Throw some subtle facts sometimes and "dark humor". Like "lol typical jew wants us to die for israel in the middle east, you seen that honey ? " or "well this colorfoul youth dindu nuthin to get shot during a robbery right ? ;) "

Women pretty quickly adopt their man's political views.

I started dating an ultra lib and 5 years later she is now an immigration attorney who deports people for a living thanks to me.

i dont know portugal to well but in europe in general you dont just say im a nationalist in oeder to avoid an argument or controversy. if you try to hide your true views then flat out lie to her and tell her what ever you think she wants to hear.

É, mas tem lá genes mouros de certeza. Quando começamos a falar até pensava que era alentejana.

Lembrete amigável que os comunas do Alentejo serão os primeiros a votar PNR se os refugiados vierem para cá

As long as you avoid saying shit like WE MUST PURGE THE SAND PEOPLE you'll probably be fine. My current gf is pretty left leaning but is willing to accept my opinions but of course I don't go on long rants about how the holy war is going to start any day now so as long as you don't try to blackpill her you should be fine

Nice, hopefully i will manage to do the same.

Nice blog post faggot
Saged

Be selective which redpills you drop and wait until right time to do it. Like if she sees BLM acting like retards during a protest on TV or a Muslim blowing shit up that's when you say something. Point out how liberals defend that kind of behavior and how it disgusts you and how niggers and muslims always do this bullshit and get away with it. Eventually she'll start to see how it really is and she'll start questioning shit she sees on MSM and look to you for answers instead.

Don't go drop redpills about HITLER and JEWS too quickly. Point out hypocrisy by niggers, fags, liberals and the like first that she can't seem to see. You have to slowly open her eyes.

You need to build an abundance mindset (there are a ton of girls in the world). I know easier said than done. Look up some Pick Up Artist Material like Real Social Dynamics or some shit.

Eu sou metade alentejano e vou lá bastantes vezes. Os alentejanos são de facto comunas, mas ao mesmo tempo são bastante conservadores, metade deles provavelmente nem sabe quem é o Marx.

Asking the important questions, I see...

just give it a shot

i told my english lefty gf that hitler did nothing wrong, and the holocaust is possibly a hoax.

and her mother got me a "2nd panzer division" t-shirt

i'm not proud of some of the rants i've had, but she goes on crazy "muh anarchy" rants, and it's oddly working. I guess opposites really do attract.

we've been together for 4 years, and literally the only argument we have had is about weather or not disney actually hated jews. (she LOVES disney).

Surprisingly, as far left as she is, she hates this "slut culture", alchohol, and other "degenerate" activities.

Shit, maybe she want's to be redpilled, now i'm confused.

No I just find people like him absolutely disgusting.

Let me give you a quick rundown of why his brain would make a far better wall decoration than anything else.

>Did what everybody else does automatically at 12-13 years old almost a decade late.
>Thinks it's an achievement
>This she's special and not just some average cunt, almost of copy of every other human female
>Rates women out of 10 instead of fuck or not fuck
>Doesn't realize that women rarely have political opinions of their own and almost always just assimilate them from the males in their lives
>Doesn't realize that a normal girlfriend will adopt your political viewpoint just to please you (as 99% of women don't give a shit otherwise)
>Scared to express himself in front of his worthless cunt because he not man enough to find another, identical worthless cunt to replace her

People like him really irk me buddy. Our ancestors literally charged head first into gunfire to give us this dickhead life and here he is, not even man enough to express his political views to his generic whore.

Baby steps for baby minds. Drive through the hood, make an offhand comment about how shifty it is and hypothetically ask aloud, what in the world is wrong with these people?

Enforce some small traditional roles at first, don't let her pump gas or drive when you are in the car. Sit at the table and wait for your meal. Disapprove loudly, approve sparingly.

Make sure she realizes you are stronger and have more stamina during sex.

one red pill per week and only if you are drunk or the conversation leads there.

>>Did what everybody else does automatically at 12-13 years old almost a decade late.

I see you were molested probably had no parents. Sorry to hear that buddy. Life goes on, things will be okay.

>Don't pay for service
>Don't receive service
Is there a problem?

The achievment is not that i lost my virginity. Its that i found a nice girl in a sea of liberal feminist used up cunts. As for women having no opinions, maybe Australian women are empty headed but this girl is intelligent.
Losing virginity at 13...you are on Sup Forums.

This
You have to set her up to take the redpill but u can't make it seem like you're the one offering it to her. Leave shit out for her to "stumble across" etc it's tough but if you're truly redpilled it can be done

Don't present any of the major red pills until after you get the "I love you".

Until then, start with communism and antifa. Show the history of communism, the moral quandaries of a socialized state, start with gender, masculinity and femininity and their roll in the creation of civilization.

Then once the ring is on show her your SS cosplay.

DO NOT EVER SHOW YOUR TRUE POWER LEVEL user!!!! In the first few months just talk about music, interesting books, watch some tv shows, go to the movies. Live like a normie for a bit its easy trust me.

I am over a year into my relationship with a unicorn and I regret showing the entire scope of my ability to drop redpills. She literally heard me saying everything, I have even watched "the greatest story never told" with her, but women aren't inclined to look further into this by themselves, so take it chill.

Now I hear shit like "omg youre addicted to that website" (which I don't deny that I am) or "you talk like these internet people" and this definately makes me cringe a bit.

Jesus you went all in, is the relationship going well? Or does she mind you being a nazi?

>but now i got my first girlfriend and she is a unicorn
Keep thinking that Aberto in the end it is a lie used to get you to marry her dumbass so she gets your wealth (once the ring comes on she is no longer the unicorn or when the kids pop out she is no longer the unicorn).
>she is finishing law school and is down to earth
A degree which will go straight in the trash of she ever decides to become a stay at home mother.
>Only had a boyfriend before me and only lasted one month and she kept her virginity
You should not believe her as one boyfriend only means one serious relationship (not just one fuck buddy).

this

Your situation sounds similiar to mine. I slowly dropped the easiest red pills to swallow. Definitely joke about your beliefs and dont worry she will slowly come around to being redpilled. Its a long process so dont rush it

But don't misinterpret this. She has become quite redpilled "through osmosis" she also comes from a traditional spanish christian family and her brother is also a redpilled dude. So shes far from an average chick and is definitely wife material.

Dont go full autist like this one

Here's how your story is going to end buddy:

>your girlfriend will leave you for another man because your a beta pushover and a bitch
>you'll be unable to mentally recover from it because "she was the one, she was intelligent, she was a virgin" etc etc
>you'll enter a depressive spiral of self analysis wondering what you did wrong, wondering if you shouldn't have said this, or said that (i.e. "hurr I revealed my powerlevel hurr")
>you'll be unable to get another woman because you're still hung up on her being the one, other girls can't live up to what she was
>you'll become even more scared of women because you think they'll leave you like she did if you say or do the wrong thing
>you'll look back on this this moment, reading this comment and wonder why you didn't take my advice ending your pathetic life before going through the inevitable pain of being such a fucking waste of humanity

Hopefully that will be my case too. The iberian race must survive.

the relationship is going really well she is very anti degenaracy now and I'll just abstain from saying shit which is too much from now on.

Avoid politics. That's the only thing you have to bear in mind regarding women.

Your shitposting is not on par with your country's reputation. Better luck next time, fuccboi.

I'm not shitposting I just wish your were dead dickhead.

>you talk like these internet people

Let's see the shirt

I feel like you might be projecting a bit much. Whats going on buddy?

Lembrete que amanhã vamos estar em guerra com os Cangurus por causa do 25 de Abril

Como assim? Elabora

>Direito

Boa, mete-a numa juventude partidária e já tens tacho.

This works only if you do not back down and slowly drop small red pills.

I repeat

DO NOT BACK DOWN ON YOUR VIEWS

or she will take it as she is right and you are wrong, even if she doesn't agree stick to your views.

This can be done by asking questions you pretend not to have the anwer too.
Example:

>hey girl, according to this article portugal has a birthrate of 1.5. you think thats true?
>blabalbalbal
>Interesting..You think it will have any consequences?
>blablabla

Same with rafugees
>Says here refugees is behind 90% of rape. i did not know that. are they really that bad?
>investigate together.. guide her to the evidence and make her take conclusions.

Buy yourself a doll.
She'll end up misleading you.

Women are shit.

Why don't you book a flight to Australia buddy and we can have a conversation about it in person?

>hiding your powerful
>not always mentioning it on your first date

Oi mate! Im a hard cunt 'stralian! Cum here to the other side of the world so i can show you how shit we are at fighting mate! You poof, go fuck an abo.

Amanhã também é feriado na Australia, e vai haver porrada por causa disso

Oh yeah I forgot, it's probably cost your entire life savings to fly here Portugal

Progressively drop redpills while she's still quivering from you fucking her brains out

It actually totally works

>muh redpills
Grow up

Fucking kek, my cousin worked as a bartender for a summer and was able to travell there, you are not treating her well since shes dating a gook.

>First date on friday
>French liberal
>Hates marin le pen
>Start digging about van of peace >>> something should be done
>Says yes, but muh black french people suffer
>say le pen only want to kick out accual terrorists
>argue for 2 hours
> smash. Made her promise to vote le pen while fucking her from behind

felt good

Show Losantos to cynical normies, """"ironically"""".
It will redpill them while keeping your powerlevel concealed (because it's ironical LMAO).
Some of his pills are so irrefutable that even the mugremite brainwashed mind can't reject them.

Kill yourself

You don't. If she can't handle your power level then you're not meant to be

to redpill someone is two fold

first you must make them doubt what they already "know"

Then you must fill that gap with fashy goodness

>shes dating a gook.

lmao

The Portuguese truly have no standards at all

>"Why don't you want to get off at this exit for gas? You're not racist, are you?"

fucking kek

E T E R N A L V I R G I N
T
E
R
N
A
L

V
I
R
G
I
N

What you need to do is act as if you're as close to her political beliefs as possible. Slowly start "discovering" things. Look for small things presented rationally and include her in these discoveries. She'll feel like she's part of this process and you two will grow closer together through them.

People who think they are "redpilled" are usually not. Redpilled means just you are a rational thinker. If you just spout opinions, then you are not redpilled.

Keep your gf by staying rational in discussions.

Also, fuck politics, don't discuss it - people get annoyed.

The truth is, to be a cool bf you have to do the following:

A. talk about ideas
B. alternatively, talk about events (non-political, but not degenerate)
C. most important, talk about stuff you guys want to do together and then just do it - like put on your sport shoes and do a night walk for 3 hours or take her out for a night to watch the stars with your autist virgin mirror reflex telescope etc.

He says many stupid thing and I say this from a natsoc point of view. No normie can take that imbeclie seriously if I can't.

T
E
R
N
A
L

V
I
R
G
I
N

Are you in a position to support kids?
wait until you can have a kid THEN go full alpha red pill.

>BTFO by Genghis Khan himself!

She was only in Portugal to study tough, she is more french than portuguese, and now it seems shes a little vietnamese to.

>You are not taping her hot ass

Talking about polictics with women.....really caring what your woman thinks...this is why you westerners have so much problem and feminism.
Stop being a beat faggot you are the man in the house who the fuck thinks what the bitch cares,you provide if she does not like it she can fuck off.

T
E
R
N
A
L

V
I
R
G
I
N

Would fuck in the ass/10

>Making her watch "The Greatest Story Never Told" with you
Top fucking kek. What the fuck did you expect you sperg? Unless she unironically thinks Hitler did nothing wrong there's only one outcome from that scenario