HOLY SHIT TOMORROW IS WW3!

HOLY SHIT TOMORROW THE MISSILES WILL FLY!

>thesun.co.uk/news/3398962/kim-jong-un-north-korea-latest-nuclear-missile-test-south-korea/

> South Korea fears Kim Jong-un will launch his sixth nuclear missile test TOMORROW to celebrate founding of his country’s military

Holy shit guys, where will you be tomorrow??

Other urls found in this thread:

nationaldaycalendar.com/days-2/national-richter-scale-day-april-26/
holidays-and-observances.com/april-25.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BCJ_7Gz9Jys
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably eating sandwiches while reading pol.

>where will you be tomorrow??
Fucking your wife with my bbc

Wow why is Stephanie Davis such a bitch.

Dead, hopefully. But then again, I hope for that every evening.

It's already tomorrow there...

Where did you find a bbc?

Studying for statistics finals. THIS SURE HELPS.

Failing my quantum mechanics test

>another missile test that explodes 2 seconds after launch
It's fucking nothing

>fears
>claimed
>may even
It's fucking nothing. Stop watching fake news.

Does he have any weapons that could harm anyone outside of his country at all? I've been under the impression that he has a shit tier military and all this talk is just going to get North Korea wiped off the map if anything.

It's actually 4.5 hours until their usual launch time

>it's fucking nothing 45th edition

What did they mean by this?

they have been building a gundam in secret

kim jong-un loves his animes

It comes from a video posted in september i think it is. saying he would go the 26th, so we have been through quite a few 26ths by now.

This will be an amazing birthday present if this is true

>trump will go
>April 26th

He is actually a significant threat to Seoul and a large portion of SK. Much of Seoul is in range for artillery bombardment, and 1950's artillery tech will flatten a city block just as well as 1990's artillery tech. We know he has an absolute assload of big bore guns hidden in the mountains, and if the war goes hot he's going to start firing.

Any opening move against NK is going to have to be simultaneous airstrikes against those guns, or South Korea is going to get pounded.

If you are dead everybody can read your browser history. Be careful what you wish!

i dont fink stephanie davis will react like that tho she is made of stronger stuff she isnt like that bitch holly she achully has talent and is not afraid 2 speak her mind she is a role model and i like her attude more women shud speak up 4 themslvs like her not be doting prissy bitch like holly so she can fck off and leave steph alone holly u r a washed up basic bitch why dont u just get da fuck off the telly cus steph is da 1 wiv the talent

Ironically

April 26

Is Richter Scale Day

nationaldaycalendar.com/days-2/national-richter-scale-day-april-26/

You couldnt make this shit up.

Well Sup Forums

It was horrible knowing you cunts

Thanks for the corruption

G'bye cyunts

This Day in History

1607 - 1st English colonists make landfall and establish a colony at Cape Henry, Virginia at the entrance to Chesapeake Bay
1721 - The smallpox vaccination is 1st administered
1803 - Thousands of meteor fragments fall in L'Aigle, France
1859 - The defense of "Temporary Insanity" is used successfully for the first time, to acquit Dan Sickles of murder
1865 - Union cavalry troopers shoot John Wilkes booth, who assassinated President Abraham Lincoln, in Virginia
1926 - Germany & Russia sign a neutrality peace treaty
1933 - The official secret police force of Nazi Germany, the Gestapo is established
1959 - Cuba invades Panama
1964 - Tanganyika and Zanzibar merge to form Tanzania
1970 - The Convention Establishing the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) enters into force, as one of the self-funding agencies of the United Nations
1954 - Nationwide test of the Salk anti-polio vaccine begins
1962 - NASA's Ranger 4 spacecraft crashes into the Moon
1971 - The Bahia district in Brazil has 15" of rain in 24 hours
1981 - The 1st open fetal surgery if performed by Dr. Michael R. Harrison, of the University of California, San Francisco Medical Center
1986 - The 4th reactor at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant in the Soviet Union explodes and creates the world nuclear disaster to date, with 31 deaths
1989 - Central Bangladesh has the deadliest tornado strike, in world history, with close to 1,300 deaths, 12,000+ injuries, and leaving at least 80,000 homeless
1990 - A 6.9 earthquake strikes China and 126 die
1991 - Seventy tornadoes break out in the Central United States, with Andover, Kansas recording the year's only F5 tornado

dude i bet you could do that for literally any day. so much shit has happened in the world. this is numerology tier bullshit

>South Korea fears Kim Jong-un will launch his sixth nuclear missile test TOMORROW
>April 26 Is Richter Scale Day

How much more proof do realist fags need that we are living in a simulation. Jesus Christ, wake up people.

King kong cum is always taunting people with their supposed nuclear warheads but he never delivers, he's just a puffball faggot.

Good luck anons

damn, well here is one proof

All bullshit from the kimmy.

I'll have my bug out bag ready on the 1% chance

What did Kek mean by this?

Probably taking a shit trying to watch it live

I am awake now, thanks Kek

did south korea tell everyone to screenshot this

>Lol, North Korea

your will be done, kek

Fuck I'm out of lunch meat. How long until missiles fly? Do I have time to run to fareway?

Don't worry. Norking is going to happen. Norking ever happens. Don't listen to happening threads.

there you go senpai -
holidays-and-observances.com/april-25.html
25th April

ANZAC Day - (Australia and New Zealand)
DNA Day - April 25, 2017
East Meets West Day
Hairstylist Appreciation Day
Malaria Awareness Day
National Mani-Pedi Day
National Plumbers Day
National Zucchini Bread Day
Parental Alienation Awareness Day (PAAD)
Red Hat Society Day
World Malaria Day
World Penguin Day

1846 - Conflict over the disputed border of Texas, starts the Mexican-American War
1859 - Ground broken for the building of the Suez Canal
1898 - The U.S. declares war on Spain which starts the Spanish-American War
1901 - New York becomes the 1st U.S. state to require auto license plates with a fee of $1
1915 - 78,000 ANZAC troops land at Gallipoli in Turkey during World War I
1916 - ANZAC Day is commemorated for the fist time on the anniversary of the landing at Anzac Cove in Turkey
1928 - The first guide dog for US Citizen, Morris Frank, is Buddy, a German Shepherd
1945 - The Nazi occupation army surrenders and leaves Northern Italy
1959 - The St. Lawrence Seaway officially opens to shipping and links the Greats Lakes to the Atlantic Ocean
1960 - The 1st submerged circumnavigation of the Earth is completed by the U.S. Navy submarine USS Triton
1993 - Russia elects Boris Yeltsin as their leader

but id stupidly post the earlier comment thinking it was the 26th tomorrow; there was a thread not so long ago about some radio message saying Trump April 26th
youtube.com/watch?v=BCJ_7Gz9Jys

Thank you senpai, I'm no longer literally shaking

Just let them have if.
I mean why should we care.

Hopefully my new snuggie will be here tomorrow

It*

>Entire US senate called to discuss NK as well

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>gets elected on promises to "drain the swamp"
>does the exact things the "swamp" usually does and more

Kim Jon-un is actually the key to all of this, he's the jar-jar of the globalists

He reached really further up his anus

There will still be a significant artillery damage.

Has south korea actually prepared for this with underground tunnels etc.

I have read that north korea is rumored to have built tunnels large enough for the military to come out on s korea side for an invasion.

It is all coming into place. The master plan of all master plans.

666 is atom, simulation.

Is this phantom menace darth-lord jar-jar or retconned comic relief jar-jar

>on Sup Forums
>not obsessed with numerals
Time to leave friendo, the digits don't lie.

Reminder that there's no truth that North Korea has nukes. Even as recently as 2013 the Obama administration thought that the reality is that they don't have them. Norks with nukes is simply NK posturing and (((certain people))) agitating for regime change like they do everywhere else by playing up a bogeyman. The idiots can't even successfully fire missiles. Between their overall incompetence and the fact we're likely in their systems and able to engage in any cyberattacks against them we want they're no real threat at all.

Again though certain parties beneift from having NK as a threat. China can use them as mad dog basically saying "whoa hey don't fuck with us because, you know, North Korea". South Korea, like most mother nations, gets to have us do their military shit for them because it's likely cheaper to pay for our bases than maintaining a larger active military. Neocohens, of course, just want everything under US control and don't think about anything long term, only the short term goals of MUH MILITARY STRENGTH and appeasing the kikes in the MIC and Israel.

>implying anyone has nukes

Journalism:
TRUMP CALLS FOR ENTIRE SENATE TO WH TO DISCUSS HOW TO ATTACK OBJECTIVE ALPHA AT COORDINATES : 40.3399° N, 127.5101° E
THE ATTACK WILL BEGIN USING TWO (2) B2 BOMBERS APPROACHING FROM 87 degrees at 545 knots
STAY TUNED

Should I be on my way to the airport right now?

Am I making the biggest mistake of my life just sitting here in my apartment jerking off?

It's 5:23am here, If I get a taxi to the train station I can be in Inchon and on a flight to Japan by around noon.

No. They expect one of us in the wreckage user.