How delusional and sour are we?

>We want the UK to be like it was before! But we fail to accept caucasian birth rate in the west is at it's all time low! Especially in the UK!

No that's too red pill, how about this:

We vote to ban the only major group of white christian immigrants that could ever even hope to integrate thus off-setting the large amount of blacks, curry munchers and mudslimes breeding like apes. Because all we can do as stupid middle aged buffoons is stomp our feet like children, instead of urging the government to reform tax laws and be more strict with employers that hire self-employed people.

Whoops, that was too red pill too, oh well.

Anyway, congratulations, you played yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-GvkyKEYRnM
archive.is/7jMHq
youtube.com/watch?v=5uIkewY0rrU
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37183733
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3758448/Number-Polish-born-residents-Britain-tops-830-000-overtaking-India-common-non-UK-origin.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't you like Pakis? Too bad. That's the price you get for not wanting polacks.

I'm so sleepy. this is my last post and I will literally fall asleep right after this. I'm so tired right now. lets just all go to sleep. dream of stars and the moon and nice sleepy things.

*yawn*.... goodnight sleep tight m8

Go home Grzegorz

>tfw voted remain
>tfw didn't really care about it either way
>tfw building new gaming
>tfw falling pound has made it ridiculously expensive

>ow delusional and sour are we?
Your German proxy got banned didn't it? So now you're using a UK one.

I recognise your posting style, you don't fool me. I hope this proxy of yours gets banned to you annoying cunt.

Exactly my thoughts, I was against the EU, not a big fan of the whole thing, but it was our only source of ethnic white Christians in the whole world and now we'll be locking that out, unless we can somehow come to an agreement. At this point, uniting Europe into one country seems like a great idea as any right wing surge would have more impact if coordinated across all of Europe

Nigga what are you building a fucking nasa computer? You can get more than decent shit with under a grand.

Didn't double it or anything, just made it at least 100 pounds more expensive then it should have been. (it was 850)

Just a bit annoying really

Protip my mate: leaving EU will have no effect on immigration. You'll see.

No effect. Because our politicians all tow the "diversity is great! Yah!" bullshit line. Nobody wants to risk being labelled "racist". Nothing will change. Those shit eating mp's will still tell us this "culture" is good for us. I can see it now. Assholes on tv saying how Islam is "part of modern Britain." How Muslims "contribute to this great nation" and all that other tripe we hear over and over and over again ad nauseum. Makes me angry just thinking about it.

>It's ok to be ethnically and culturally replaced so long as they are "white"

t. Yank

Poles in the UK are not "based". No one wants their neighbourhood swamped with criminals and transformed into little Warsaw ghettos any more than they want to be swamped by Third Worlders.
They all vote hard Labour, by the way.

Good one, you degenerate.

You cucks managed to toss the EU now grow some balls and abolish the monarchy.

No free man kneels before a crown.
Be citizens not subjects.

You didn't even read the whole thing but that's okay, I think autistic people like yourself are people too so I'll repeat myself.

How many children do (You) have? :^)

Why do UK politicians not think of the consequences when they virtue signal with immigration policy?

>Got out of EU before it collapses
>Got out of paying more than we get back
>Got out before Turkroaches or Refugees start freely moving to us
>Create our own laws
>Got rid of master cuck David
>If the country goes to shit all of the pakipoos will move to France
>Be free

Implying slavs will have 7 kids. The birth rates of EU migrants are probably very close to domestic birthrates. The only scenario in which ethnic replacement is possible is if all of them suddenly decide to move here. They have the right to do it and they don't. Why? Because they don't want to be surrounded by foreign cunts. The ones that come generally integrate.

The UK has the highest population density in Europe, why would a country allow mass immigration when its population density is hitting Japan levels?

Really makes you think

Have you seen what the EU are doing to Poland and Hungary? They're trying to force "refugees" on them. If it is a hard brexit at least we will have a chance at controlling our border.

>Implying slavs will have 7 kids

How else do you think they overtook Indians and Pakis in birthrate in less than a decade.

Again, le all whites are the same is pigshit thick yank-tier.

Anyone who isn't English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish or their New World offspring is a fucking WOG

WOGS BEGONE
BEGONE WOGS

Except we've already payed the EU to not give us refugees.

Leaving the EU had almost nothing to do with immigration. It was entirely to do with lobbyist cucks.
It's ironic that you want to abolish the monarchy but use the union jack.
This.

That clearly says Iceland on it. Try again, sweaty

They can't do shit. we are cleaning their mess in Ukraine accepting 2mln of them. But we pay them in breadcrumbs not gold&lamborgini&welfare. But western countries are greed crazy they think importing those shitskins will give them purchase market. bleh. long story.

I'll gamble with my country's well being and if it doesn't turn out so well and my country is shittier for it, I'll move to a shittier version of my country.

What

Shut up you retard.

With Brexit it will be easier for them to dp something about it at least. that was the whole point.

Yeah britbongs are mongs. You're not fixing the nigger problem by sending home swedes working in IT.

Poles can't vote in general elections dumbass. In local elections only few care to vote and most who do vote conservatives.

Explain to me why Europeans still can't immigrate to UK. You act like they don't come to America, Australia and other non EU countries.

Cancel art. 50 and everything will be as it was before.

You just need to make June the end of May.
Think about it, she has given you an opportunity to undo the damage.

youtube.com/watch?v=-GvkyKEYRnM

>most who do vote conservatives
No, they don't, faggot.
archive.is/7jMHq
>Polish-born voters now back Labour over the Conservative Party by a margin of three-to-one because of the Tories’ plans to bring down immigration.
Why do people on this board feel free to blow air out their arseholes all the time, constantly?

basicaly this xD stupid cockroaches

Because we're fucking full. The UK is one of the most densely-populated non-microstate countries on Earth.

No. We're demographically finished

youtube.com/watch?v=5uIkewY0rrU

Learnt from the best

Jog on, you fucking dago

This is an idiotic article. EU citizens can't vote in general elections.

>Polish-born voters now back Labour over the Conservative Party by a margin of three-to-one because of the Tories’ plans to bring down immigration.

I'm growing tired of western fagotry. None of the Poles i know would ever vote for communist. Especially the ones that emigrated.

We should remove every foreigner. That solves all our problems instantly.

How about we take neither and keep Britain British

turksmell

overtook Indians and Pakis in birthrate in less than a decade.
> source

>It's ironic that you want to abolish the monarchy but use the union jack.
yfw the Union Jack is the flags of the patron saints of each of the UK's constituent countries superimposed on each other - literally FUCK ALL to do with royalty.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37183733

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3758448/Number-Polish-born-residents-Britain-tops-830-000-overtaking-India-common-non-UK-origin.html

They are the biggest minority not because they have more children on average but because they come here in greater numbers.

This article does not discuss on the subject of birth rates. It explicitly says that most people born ABROAD were of Polish origin in 2015. Which completely excludes the number of people of foreign ancestry that were born in the UK. Overall there are more niggers than Poles. But most niggers are British-born

>London is literally an asian city by now
>EU is absolutely powerless to order even Hungary around
>you leave because of imperial delusions
>even your meme savior wants more delicious BBC to replace the polacks leaving

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3630847/More-black-people-allowed-Britain-leave-EU-immigration-non-issue-says-Nigel-Farage.html

Lmaoing at your lives. Literally terminally ill cancer patients getting into a fight. al-germanniya, bongistan and the french caliphate are all already lost. Youre literally fighting over nothing. Dead with or without the EU because the shitskins are outbreeding you and you will never go full day of the rope explusion because you are too cucked and too scared of a possible economic downturn.

We're finished

>We want the UK to be like it was before! But we fail to accept caucasian birth rate in the west is at it's all time low! Especially in the UK!

The white caucasian birth rate is low because whites are responsible people...
>people are taxed to within an inch of their life
>Have high student loans
>Cannot afford a house
>Both partners need to work full time just to support themselves, sometimes even this isn't enough
>Realise the above is no situation to bring up a child in

Other races don't give a shit, live off gibs and pump out feral mongrels they cannot take care of to the determinant of society.

The government know this and want a big enough pool of these people that live on gibs because they are reliant on the government and provide cheap labour for big business.

Bullshit. Whites are just too lazy and selfish to give up a comfy life for children. Women want to ride the cock carousel well into their thirties and "men" just want to play vidya and pretend they are teenagers.

#1 You didn't refute my last point. Imagine you were a nigger born in 2015, but your parents were British citizens (both niggers, not immigrants). Then you are not included in this data.
#2 it is obvious that the group with the highest number of members will have the higher number of births. In percents it is doubtful that Polish immigrants are having more children.
#3 I talked about EU migration in general. However add all the kids whose parents come from EU countries, from your top 10 list and compare the number with the sum of Asian and African births. You'll realise that there are still more brown children being born than Europeans.

>only major group of white christian immigrants that could ever even hope to integrate
What the fuck do you want from Polish people? The already speak English. The already worship Jesus. They don't put their women in ninja suits. It's you fucking inbred anglos that need integration.

>Poland
>overtaking anything from your Commonwealth children
Brexit referendum was won by quintessentially British xenophobes voting against having more White Christians come into the UK.

>take these polish equivalents of pikeys, they're white so it doesn't matter that they all act like niggers
Gas yourself.

>Polish are gypsies
>Not Romanians or anything

I know you're an braindead bellend but have you ever heard of the term "White Washed"? In 3 generations a christian white will be white washed british no matter what. As for their intelligence you can say the same for fucking east enders and sheep fuckers, they're dumb and brutish, what's your point? None of the anti-slav fuckheads in this tread have made a solid point, you're no exception.

a braindead*

Pawel, I know you don't like being lumped into the same group of subhumans as Romanians and such, but when all the Polish people who come here act like niggers, they get treated like it.

people vote to leave on the base of immigration
now that Theresa has accepted this fact she agreed to lower immigration to the 10's of thousands
Paki immigration has already lowered by the way
and Poles and Romanians are as brain dead as toasters
we've got the best of both worlds, no brain dead commi block spawn and vastly lowered legal immigration

you seem to think that refusing the 100's of millions of people in Europe free access to the UK means we want more immigration from other areas

it's a retarded argument. off yourself

>pakis and niggers flowing in freely for decades
>no response
>poles start coming
>THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! BREXIT NOW!

Like it fucking matters, there are already enough british citizen shitskins to outbreed you.

>Both partners need to work full time just to support themselves, sometimes even this isn't enough

Wtf jobs do you have that two adults can't support themselves? Even living at minimum wage that should be plenty to get by on unless you're trying to buy a house or something.

>the 100's of millions of people coming to the UK
So where are they? There is no law to stop 100 million Europeans from moving here. And yet the UK generally either attracts the worst scum of EU and the most educated ( as students ). Both groups are a minority of their home countries' populations.

IF you voted for Brexit for gaining legal autonomy, I can respect you.
But if the reason you did it was to keep a few poles out, then you are a subhuman.

>We vote to ban the only major group of white christian immigrants
>Swedes
>French
>white christian
Nah

The problem with the EU is that any country that imports Muslims ruins it for everybody. Unless you can all agree on a solution to prevent Muslims from invading, you're all going to be invaded together.

In the US, we have a similar problem of Mexicans becoming Californians, causing Californian Mexicans (and the shitty white Californians who let it happen) to spread elsewhere. The whole country gets fucked because one state is now run by La Raza (and Jews).

Didn't mean to make this a slav thing, that's just how it turned out, and yes slav immigration is much much bigger than swedes. Frenchies are much less too, plus they usually don't want to stay for good.