archive.is/26c95
youtube.com/watch?v=SYoOPgeTMQc
gothamist.com/2017/04/24/gotham_shield_nuclear.php
apnews.com/748d01c97c894294af485f4c7ac52a00
startribune.com/trump-administration-to-issue-new-syria-sanctions/420248053/
twitter.com/ASavageNation/status/856602414811537408
discord.gg/7ZBqx3m
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember comfy awoo-bumping recyclable threads during the election? Those were nice times

Some kind soul just provided with the kill shot on the SpencerFags:

Courtesy of whoever made this thread:

Pic related and text below

DICKY SPENCER IN HIS OWN WORDS

> I respect Israel as a homogenous ethno-state.
> archive.is/WKF7W

> I would say, if I were to have a beer with Netanyahu I bet we would agree an everything. I think we would see eye to eye.
> archive.is/E87su

> I actually fundamentally understand the impulse towards Zionism.
> archive.is/PwiwG

> In terms of the European Homeland we would have fine relationships with the Jewish Homeland, we would not want to undermine that. We understand the Zionist impulse in a way that others don't.
> archive.is/PwiwG

> Who knows? Israeli nationalists might want to help finance the far Right in Europe and North America. Certainly, if the two camps could grasp that their interests are complimentary, an improbable grand alliance might be in the cards.
> archive.is/mDDvy

> I think it's clear that Jews underwent tremendous suffering during World War II. I don't deny the Holocaust
> archive.is/5Hqmc

> [Race-mixing] is not really a threat to White Identity, to be honest, simply because of numbers. In terms of intermarriage between Asians and Whites or something, it's not something significant that we really have to deal with. It's not like half of the country is East-Asian and the other half is White and we're all mixing - that is simply not happening on that scale, so it's simply not an important question. I don't feel like intermarriage is really threatening White Identity.
> https//archive.is/PwiwG

> Homosexuality seems to be a kind of last stand of implicit White identity.
> archive.is/DNFeK

> Homosexuality has been a part of European societies and culture for millennia. It's not going away, not something to get worked up about
> archive.is/orZVG

> The gays love me.
> archive.is/26c95

mini bump

Literally not a White Nationalist at all. I suppose this confirms he's a plant. Whose, though? CIA, FBI, DNC or media?

Bump, niggers

bump it into spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace

Uh...

Get rid of this picture, user.

Current thread

Keeping this bumped because I love posting awooos

Oops, this is current

Dumb awoo poster

aywoo hold up

youtube.com/watch?v=SYoOPgeTMQc

bampu for a true hero

F

Blumpf voters btfo!

Still bumping.

What do you think of Pam Bondi, Portunon?

I know ONE Finn who is crazy outgoing. He is insane. He went to America once and wants to move there..

Was he tall with blond hair? Really, really good looking? Like a model, basically?

>Trump will never bump you in real life

>bought a new gun a week ago
>haven't stopped fingerfucking it since
>won't have a chance to go out and shoot it for a few more weeks
I need help.

Drumpf

So quick rundown to whats happend today?

>Operation Gotham Shield April 26th
gothamist.com/2017/04/24/gotham_shield_nuclear.php
>Trump to speak with entire senate regarding NK on April 26th
Pic related
>Spooky AM broadcast from September of 2016
>Trump will go
>April 26th
Goys...

Yeah, I know I'm gonna be on edge until Friday now.

O fug :DDDD

You met literally one of the only outgoing Finns in the world. Congrats. He is insanely athletic, yes. Fucking unfair, he has everything going for him.

Here is my official statement

> ahooooga

I'm bored, anybody want to have a discussion on this?

Most people agree with you, but a lot of people here are angry depressed NEETS that just want to see kids hurt. Trump will do the right thing, we can trust him on this.

Go to a gun range.

in relation to what?

Larping is stupid and you should feel bad.

Trump issuing further Sanctions on Syria over muh gas babies.

Looks like he's fully going for the false flag bait and this could mean sanctions on Russian or other Eastern European arms producers and may impact Americans who like to buy Russian/Surplus guns.
startribune.com/trump-administration-to-issue-new-syria-sanctions/420248053/
>WASHINGTON — The Trump administration will issue new sanctions against Syria as early as Monday as part of its ongoing crackdown on the Syrian government and those who support it.
>Three U.S. officials said that the sanctions are part of a broader effort to cut off funding and other support to Syria's President Bashar Assad and his government amid the country's escalating civil war. The U.S. blames Assad for a recent chemical attack on Syrian civilians, and responded earlier this month by launching missiles against a Syrian airfield.
>One official said the sanctions will primarily target weapons manufacturers believed to aid Assad's use of chemical weapons.

I've put a lot of stock in France helping us through this crisis. Maybe I'm a romantic and think too much about their assistance so long ago. Lady liberty and all that. Even during the blinding rage of 9/11 I paid attention to what the "surrender monkies" had to say about our Iraq disaster. Losing France, assuming they weren't already lost, in the battle against globalists is pretty bad.
All that being said, I know nothing about macarooni. The most I've seen is that lefties were mad about either choice so maybe he won't be so bad. Hate to have to give up all my la pen memes though.

I think he must secretly hate me

Although he pretends otherwise

Has Trump ended common core yet? He can't be backsliding

This is a good response that I think everyone can support.

Any Trump related things

It would be nice of Trump to nuke the norks on Melania's birthday.

Kek. I hope he was able to move here after all.
Big shooting thing I'm going to and I'm low on .45 as it is.

How is this LARPING? I'm not claiming to be anybody in the know. Go back to fucking plebbit or stay lurking to understand what you're even saying.

Working on it, the NEA is gonna be a tough battle to crush

nothing will happen you fags are retarded

I also see their point because they didn't come in legally and are just mooching off the government. Maybe if they haven't shown any initiative to actually become a citizen, they should be deported for being a nuisance to the tax payers.

Keep the families together and move them all out.

EBIN :DDD

I honestly don't know what to make of that. Between the date of that meeting and those AM broadcasts, I dunno man.

Not sure whether to stock up on water and ammo or just go to confession and be done with it.

>I hope he was able to move here after all.
Not yet, far as I know

someone get this faggy newfag-attractor twitter acct b& please, Jesus fuck what a faggot

He answered you back there, he asked if he moved to NY or something.
That he joined lots of sports team and so forth.

>Sup Forums news network

top fucking kek this is turning into reddit

porque no los dos?

kek michael savage gave us a shout out

twitter.com/ASavageNation/status/856602414811537408

Stay away from our Pam

This.

And I answered him here

Pretty sure the Norks have radar and anything blowing up would trigger a shitstorm.

TRUMP ISSUING NEW SANCTIONS ON SYRIA BECAUSE ASSAD GASSED BABIES

day is good kids
day aint do nuffin
dey aint mean no harm

Good to know.

I actually kinda hate this because while it's clear he's just larping as a White Supremacist faggot, this actually puts a moderate face on him and makes him more attractive to more people.

Like some of those sentences I'd have no trouble with at all if it wasn't for the fact that he's the one deceiving with them.

Eh, fair point. I'll only get hit if Russia gets involved, but with the way things are right now? Who the fuck knows.

>spreading Sup Forums around on yiddler
Fucking why

I wish people thought more like you and I on the DACA situation. Trump could be scoring huge political points if everyone here backed him on DACA. It would completely shatter the anti-immigrant narrative the media pushes on Trump constantly and give him a huge boost in political capital.

sanctions mean literally nothing.

Just for the sake of debate, last thread we were talking about DACA. Honestly, the DREAMer act and the anchor babies are way, way worse. Trump should take out the DREAMers and outlaw anchor babies. This last could be done by getting an extremely right wing SCOTUS I think, but idk.

Savage NOOOOOO

This guy "red pilled" me years ago. I would listen to his radio station initially to laugh at his stupid crazy right wing nut job racistbigot hate speech. Anything was better than the same 80s song for the 100th time. Over time what he was saying started to make sense.
He is kind of a nut job though.

Most people don't agree with that. Even my bleeding heart mother who agreed with the syrian strike because "muh babies" believes we should kick everyone out. EVERYONE, including DACA and kids.

if you love assad so much why dont you marry him

Are you saying you disagree with Trump?

Really makes you think

B2, bitches.

Last night, teddy kept trying to eat my Chinese food. I kept yelling at him "no, Teddy, it'll make your head throb from all the msg, i can barely handle it myself and I'm not even a dog!"

(((They))) realized that the white nationalist movement is rising as well as far right ideals. So they do what they always do. They send out a plant in an attempt to control the narrative before it gets too big.

Unfortunately it isn't working too much as this whole thing too wide and broad for one person to control.

>Trump/Jinping/Abe call points to April 26
>100-man senate briefing points to April 26
>weather points to April 26

>/pol
Unforgivable.
But yet, some anons call him from time to time.
That faggot deserves some years in jail.

I'm simply reporting to you what is happening. You seem mad. Projecting how upset you are that Trump betrayed you?

>DRUMPF IS A NEOCON KIKE PUP-

>being surprised people disagree with Trump
You must be from /sg/ - please go back, we try our hardest not go into your Assad love fest.

""""""""""""Teens""""""""""""

I'd totally smear her shit on my dick

What's he doing now, Sup Forums?

>primarily target chemical weapon manufacturers
Wait for the list, it may not be as bad as you think.

Redpill me on the nea

Meant unfortunately for them.

If Russia is involved to that extent that we need to worrying over here in the states then its WW3, end of the world level shit. Water and prayers won't help you.

I'm not surprised. What's surprising is one of you faggots being able to admit it.

Samefagging this hard

Maga ladies and gentlemen! Come fight for nationalism and the white race by joining kekistan!
Collect rare trumps on the way

discord.gg/7ZBqx3m

At least Ron Paul will be happy someone's suggested it.

I'm just about fairness, but I'm also about justice for them. Maybe the one's who stay have to pay higher taxes because of what they did.

DACA is still a bullshit EO to give them college but not be deported. It didn't actually help make any of them citizens to pay more taxes; it just became a loophole in the law.

>HE CARES ABOUT BEAUTIFUL BROWN BAB-

No, but I hate being dehydrated and vestigial belief is still belief.

I really wish I hadn't brought up DACA.