They're stealing your women

How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/7ZBqx3m
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not mine.
I just slapped my wifes fat ass and left the bedroom. She's safe in my bed.

I'm not part of a tribe. They can fuck, rape, kill any women they please.

I would be disappointed if that was my daughter.

>Check em

Good for Bryan, I hope they had fun.

I'm done with this race bullshit pol is always trying to push. I dont mind giving my thic white cock to any particular race, I just like women in general.

Hahah good luck with all the hate muhpurewhite losers hahaha

I can sleep soundly , knowing that she will experience level of abuse ,that she has never experienced before.

have fun with your 80IQ niggerchildren

That's a latina in my book. Mediterranean, tops. And I'm stretching it.

Brown eyes, olive skin tone, mouth shape, nose.
Does this really qualify as white in the US? Seriously?

>T.Jealous white boi
Now post graphs showing the white man's overall lower test and penis size.

white women with IQ's over 100 and weights below 250 don't marry or have kids with black men. They're just living dildos to them.

I was just about to post this exact same thing. Twitter even put up the negros picture as the thumbnail image for the prom event.

fuck off, nigger

wowie user im sure if you make like eleven more post just like this and spam them over Sup Forums you will undo years of race conditioning

>your women
I dont recall owning any women

I'm white as snow, I just submit to the superior BBC.

My gf is blonde and blue eyed, but fat, is fatness genetic?

No but being a potato nigger is.

She is very average 2bh.

If they are dumb enough to band with niggers, we dont want them. They'll be shot along side them :)

Your wife and I used to chat over IRC

What a stupid hairstyle

Very happy because I am not white

>Muh dick
>Muh cum
Very progressive

Join kekistan in the valiant struggle to save the white race!

discord.gg/7ZBqx3m

I could not even begin to care if some whores date men of other ethnicities, removing such flawed characters from the White genepool is desirable despite annoying to witness.

muh errythin is about sexx boi niggers may b biggest joke ever buh we got benis :DDDDDD

>kekistan
>white race
>reddit

kill yourself

That guy is gay for sure . That's the kinda guy I meet off Craigslist and fuck in the ass .

That bitch is a brown-eyed shitskin subhuman. Next.

i dont even know how to respond to this

She can do what the fuck she likes with him when we deport them both back to Africa. Hope she enjoys spending her days twerking next to a mud hut while smeared in shit and goat blood.

Amen Finn-bro.

I've accepted that blacks are just more desirable in the eye of white girls. I use to rant about jewish media brain washing or daddy issues, but I was just using those as excuses to reinforce my denial. I mean, i'm literally a stereotypical white bread of a white guy, I have zero pizzazz. Look at the black guy in OP, you can see confidence and swag dripping off of him, why would that white girl choose me over him?

You are the problem. Unless you're being a troll. No.. then you're still a problem.

>leaf on vacation in US

can someone give me the basic gestalt, how many jews are marrying blacks?

What is it with prom and this shit. Im not even talking about all the interracial prom pictures posted on Sup Forums. I work a job that brings in all of the kids right before going to prom and other dances. This time of year and other dances as well I always see like 30 percent of the white girls with blacks and some with mexicans.

Its really odd though because other than these dancing events i literally never see interracial couples here. Not just the older couples which you could argue dont represent women in their youth and who they fuck, but even all of the young couples i see, none are interracial. Normally i see like 2-3 interracial couples every week out of like hundreds of couples i see every day, not exaggerating.

My best guess is that they arent really dating and all non white guys at these high schools try to go to prom and only ask out white girls until one says yes and the girls say yes to the first or only guy who asks and they are usually nonwhites who want to be seen for one night with a white girl or something. I hardly ever see non white girls in dresses going to prom, except for a few asians with white guys which sort of confirms my suspicions that they all just ask white girls knowing that one will say yes. I also feel like the majority of white guys in high school dont even try to go to prom and just stay at home which results in this. Regardless i dont know why these girls or their parents do this/let it happen. For girls this is a major moment in their life and i cant imagine looking back on pictures of that. Its amazing how fast and poorly this classical cultural event has degraded. Another facet of white culture that has been ruined i guess.

>Chode detected

youre right to an extent. foreign and exotic people will always be seen as attractive to a native woman. we need to make oursleves more desireable. go to the gym, good hair and dress decently (not like a /fa/ggot but not like a slob either)

bitching and moaning about black people taking our women and jewish media indocrination to people irl is not a good idea either. women dont find moany men attractive.

need to keep a stiff upper lip and be stoic in the face of adversity not a whiny little bitch. pop out as many kids as you can and dont let women walk all over you. trust me you tell a woman to fuck off when she thinks she's got you wrapped round her finger she will literally turn into a love struck stalker. women dont respond well to rejection.

there is a solution to this but its going to be a marathon not a sprint.

It's not supposed to taste like bacon. It's supposed to taste like copper coins and sour milk.

pfffffhahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahhaha

Kek'd

also

>327 likes
>out of the 9 people shown liking or retweeting it or whatever that is showing, it appears that 7 are white girls, 1 is a black girl and 1 is a black guy

this country truly has turned into cancer. we seriously need a societal reset. WW3/civil war/global economic collapse whatever it fucking takes.

come out to California, or New York.

All this race baiting on pol is hilarious when you note consistently it comes from non-diverse land locked states.

The only problem is if they have kids. In that case the whole familia has to go sayonara.

Pfft. Notice how niggers can only get the fat unattractive white bitches that nobody wants.

found the cuckold

They are taking worthless nobodie cunts with no self respect, thus relaxing near blacks
Nothing of value was lost
Burn the coal

Burn the coal pay the toll

>women dont find moany men attractive

preach white boi preach.

Listen to your senpai here and get you some exotic pussy my caucasian brethren

Muh nigga.

Come on white bois. Get some

Both should be lynched

paying the toll is inevitable

How many of those women can you have?

Master Smelter

I wish them all the best, but honestly his suit makes him look like a bellboy

WE WUZ A TRAC TIV N SHEEIT

ah the memories. I miss that show.

lol mad mongol appears

Day of the salad is coming soon Americuck.

>Chooses animal cock
>A good woman

Pick one. Women who prefer apes are degenerate and should be excluded from the white gene pool. No big loss. If anything it is a genocide of blacks since we outnumber them here so greatly. 60% will breed out 13%.

newfag detected

Good. Soon you whiteys will belong to the dustbin of history.

you're a retard if you think this is anything but bait.

>$0.25 has been deposited into your account.

That's actually a load of bullshit though, I mean, nice try at demoralizing white guys, but white women are proven to race mix the least of all races and both genders. Black men are also the least desirable males to females of all races, even to black women, and white women like them least of all. I suspect you all know this, which is why we have 100 racemixing threads every fucking day.

Im white and I got a black girlfriend so let them?

I'm going to follow this nigga and post the inevitable update where he dropped "dat ho" after she got pregnant

What was the race of the girl all of you took to prom?

You *did* go to prom, right?

>"pol"
Could you be any more newfriend, newfriend?
>leddit spacing
Yeah, I guess you could. Please go back.

Doesn't really matter, when we have have a race war, coalburners won't be accepted by either side, and will be raped or shot.

Imagine if some user created a database of known coalburners and hosted it on some onion site so that Sup Forumsacks could check to see if their new qt has a history of gobbling gollies so that they don't produce offspring with darkie DNA. Just imagine...