Today marks the 102nd anniversary of the Christian Armenian genocide committed by the Turkish Government...

Today marks the 102nd anniversary of the Christian Armenian genocide committed by the Turkish Government. They still deny it.

What are your thoughts on Armenians in general? (Non LA ones).

Other urls found in this thread:

thepromisetoact.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/tp_study-guide.pdf
fsrn.org/2016/04/tens-of-thousands-rally-in-los-angeles-in-remembrance-of-the-armenian-genocide/
youtube.com/watch?v=zB_r91afuz0
themillenniumreport.com/2015/11/why-wont-israel-acknowledge-the-armenian-genocide-the-donmeh-jewish-leadership-of-turkey-was-responsible/
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html
youtu.be/j6p1zxKnDeM
ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n1p-4_weber.html
libertyfighters.uk/world/8478/
youtube.com/watch?v=IVfXRmw5QEY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shut up goyim only we have a Holocaust!

best day of my life alhamdulillah, can't wait for sequel.

Los Angeles here. A motherfucking turkish flag is waving over the city via plane.
We've literally been culturally ENROACHED

My grandfather was contractor in the San Francisco Bay Area and he did a job for an Armenian who just stiffed him on payment. The Armenian said since the loss of the payment was less than the cost of going to court, my grandfather had to take it. Years later they ran into each other and the Armenian acted like they were big friends.

I live in Las Vegas, which has an Armenian Holocaust memorial at a local park but I've only run into a couple of them. Seem like a subspecies of Jew.

oh yeah, nevah forget the 609bajillion armenians!

>Roach proxies

that's about as much chest hair as me
time to kill myself

There is absolutely nothing wrong with killing christians.

Same goes for Muslims

No you die first.

You have done nothing for this planet.

You don't belong in the West and will never be considered European.

>You have done nothing for this planet.

Wrong

We have killed and enslaved millions of Europeans and Christians. Actually the planet & nature loves us.

Keep believing people love you

The Armenians of cilicia were some badass dudes. I always recruit them as much as possible on M2TW when playing as crusader states. They really fuck up the Turkish cavalry with their bows.

Can we also please have some much needed respect for all the Turkish people that suffered in 1915? I feel like their suffering is often overlooked even though they are the ones that got genocided.

why is so important for some to deny the Armenian Genocide? i why jews also don't accept it to the point that specifically today they remember the victims of holocaust?

Kek fucking kys Armenian rape baby.

Foreign invader go away to wherever you people came from?

>(Non LA ones)

But the only Armenian chick I know is from LA, she's a 10/10 inside and out

Jews want to have a monopoly on Holocausts. T*rkroaches know this. Also Jews always pull out the Holocaust card in case they ever get attacked or questioned, or the term they have for it is "anti-semitism".

100% of the intelligent community agrees it's a systematic genocide. There's no denying it there's plenty of legitimate documents and photographs.

Actually in 1915 the Armenian Genocide was the first aid that USA ever sent to a country abroad to help refugees and displaced peoples.

Here's a good read:
thepromisetoact.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/tp_study-guide.pdf

Also Sup Forums is a Christian board. We must eradicate the muslims from this planet.

>Sandnigger doesn't know Armenians lived on the land T*rks live on for more than 6000 years.
>Sandnigger doesn't understand his own history of Seljuk mongoloid T*rkroaches who had no culture and only had animalistic tendencies.
>Sandnigger doesn't understand that T*rkroaches have only been in that area where the Armenian Kingdom was only since 1453 after the Byzantine Empire fell

Do they even have books in T*rkroachland? Do you even know how to read there you goat fucker?

I used to have an Armenian gf when I lived in Los Angeles, why are they always coal burners?

Do you consider yourself a coal paco?

I have a Black Great-Grandfather.

Just stay there Paco, we don't need any more of you here.

Also this thread is for white people only. kthx

(You)
>Ahmed not good enough for akbaring
>fills the void in his little roach heart by shitposting.

Post pic

Today is armenian genocide day? I thought it was holocaust day?

man that seems so suspiciously convienent makes you think

Jews moved it up to overshadow the first genocide of the 20th century. They also have like 30 other ones throughout the year.

Fuck off Roach

Anecdotally I can tell that they did a pretty bad job of genociding them, considering that in my life I've met with 2 different armenian girls, but 0 (zero) turks.

Roaches only know how to survive.

A lot of Armenians fled to South America when roaches went apeshit

1914 census: 1.1 million armenians
genocidal claim: +1.5 million armenians

Sup Forums is hypocrite

What about Aramaic?

Shut the fuck up my family is Jewish Aramaic and we got genocided in Turkey at the time of the first WW

Turkbros fly it over LA every year's Armenian Genocide anniversary.
fsrn.org/2016/04/tens-of-thousands-rally-in-los-angeles-in-remembrance-of-the-armenian-genocide/
This year around 2:00 it flew directly over City of Industry where I saw it and audibly kekked.
Pic related is last years

>alleged genocidal claim: alleged 1.5 million alleged Armenians
Fixed it for you

In fairness. Armenians attacked Turkish villages first.

>Muh 1.5 Gorillion!

Really?

youtube.com/watch?v=zB_r91afuz0

Daily reminder that turks are butthurt that they are not an ethnicity, never have been one. A nation of mongrels that originated in Mongolia and grew by mutual rapes with Persians, Arabs, Armenians, Greeks, Kurds, etc. Pathetic.

Eh doesn't matter, there's more Armenian flags on the ground :^)

Also Armenians have a longer and richer history than T*rkroaches :^)

T*rkroaches are literally mongoloid goat fucking nomads who have no home that's why they're always protesting in the streets of Germany.

Turk roaches don't even try man, United States hates you pieces of shits, you will never amount to anything with that disgusting religion wrapped around your head.

Donmeh Jews largely controlled the Young Turks. And they murdered tens of thousands of Greeks and Assyrians too - almost all Christian.

themillenniumreport.com/2015/11/why-wont-israel-acknowledge-the-armenian-genocide-the-donmeh-jewish-leadership-of-turkey-was-responsible/

strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html

its not nahtzee bullshit either - just suppressed history. Jews were more in control of the Bolsheviks and anti-Russian, anti-Christian Red Terror... even though wikipedia assures us that 'judeobolshevism' is a ... wait for it.... 'anti-Semitic canard.'

Putin to rabbis: Old Bolsheviks were mostly Jews:

youtu.be/j6p1zxKnDeM

ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n1p-4_weber.html

Oh and the transatlantic slave trade?

Not mostly Jews, but Jews were very highly over-represented.

As with todays illegal organ trafficking: libertyfighters.uk/world/8478/

Armenians are cool enough i guess.

Better than fucking roaches for sure

>Daily reminder that turks are butthurt that they are not an ethnicity, never have been one. A nation of mongrels that originated in Mongolia and grew by mutual rapes with Persians, Arabs, Armenians, Greeks, Kurds, etc. Pathetic.

500% Rusbro.

They literally have no history and clinged on Armenian, Greek, Assyrian, Kurd and Georgian customs. This is why they never feel like they fit in anywhere (look at their situation in Yurope). All they have is shitty kebab stands.

youtube.com/watch?v=IVfXRmw5QEY
Never forget.