Éire/pol/ - No thread? Edition

Join the National Party:
nationalparty.ie

Thread Theme:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RsWTg-cEllU

News
>Irishman killed in London by two British teens, was it Chavs or Wogs?
m.independent.ie/irish-news/news/investigation-after-irish-man-62-dies-in-london-following-alleged-argument-with-two-teenagers-35648320.html

>In an attempt to stop the Great Euro Famine, Irish court hears case on Brexit
usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-04-24/irish-court-to-consider-brexit-reversibility-case-on-may-31

>You Faggots can't handle a brush fire?
m.independent.ie/irish-news/firefighters-still-at-scene-of-massive-gorse-blaze-with-350-acres-of-farmland-at-risk-35647841.html

>Very sad Story
m.independent.ie/irish-news/dad-and-son-hugging-when-found-dead-by-firefighters-after-flat-blaze-35647389.html

>The only good Anglo is a Dead Anglo
irishnews.com/news/northernirelandnews/2017/04/24/news/soldiers-shot-man-dead-in-north-belfast-as-he-threw-an-explosive-inquest-hears-1006122/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZDTpJbCweY
iweda.ie/
broadsheet.ie/2017/04/24/the-task-of-the-committee-will-be-to-water-down-these-proposals/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cbqXpCzB9xk
youtube.com/watch?v=968KnFDjftw
politicalirish.com/threads/cog-and-his-kids.12722/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gas niggers.

*walks towards you*
NI will always be british

f*ck ireland...

*blocks your path*

3.3% of 10-14 year olds are black.
What are we going to do?

New NP video lads

youtube.com/watch?v=UZDTpJbCweY

>10-14 year olds
Tbh it's not as bad as if 0-4 year olds were on the increase, could be worse

Is there any room for a yank like me on potato island?

Aww yea

Daily reminder
iweda.ie/

Also should the west focus more on forestry?

>
You gonna keep saying it could be worse until they are 100% of the population?

What's the craic lads? Hear about that fire in gougane Barra? God above.

Some user posted a pic I thought it was just a meme.

Plenty of room,not enough homes.What can be done about the housing crisis lads?

Good vid. Should bring the commie patriots over.
Looking forward to see if Treanor and the Garda whistleblower speak.

such is the fate of your "republic", padraig

What's your ethnicity?

Idk man, I've been Extremely Blackpilled this week after seeing shit like pic related, just looking for a silver lining is all

>Patrick Pearse is the Proto Facist
Goddamn it I'm convinced! Justin Browses these threads!

Also, very good speech thus far, very eloquent, great improvement in my opinion

Thanks for the bumps Anglos. If I lived in hull I'd have nothing better to do either.

This Traveller tweeting #weAreIrish refused to acknowledge that Irish people are a distinct ethnicity. She said it just meant you worried about the immersion and anyone could be Irish while Travellers were much suppressed distinct ethnicity who deserved perpetual victim status.
She's a tutor in Limerick.

mom is irish, dad is polish. I would really like to try moving through right of return but I've essentially been disowned by my family which makes getting the necessary paperwork for applications (birth/marriage certificates) difficult.

>says the loyalist of the united kaliphate

Travellers are a much unsuppressed distinct species.

I always thought America would be like this great place to live, but I see a lot of anons wanting to move to European. Why?

If we are serious about getting NP elected, we need a full on social media blitz.

And we need to do it with normie profiles, not with avatars of St Brigid swastikas.

Not on the same landmass, dont care

So when are NP registering themselves

So what are the actual chances that this big headed motherfucker gets into your legislature?

wrong pic

Nor by ever using the word fascist like Barrett did

>normie profiles
100% this
Not that guy, but I honestly think America is a dead nation, I don't see the nation that Jackson defended at New Orleans, or the Nation that landed on the moon, we're just an empty shell of that.
Our culture and customs replaced by consumerism and hedonism.

>Justin's Speech
Based as fuck, I think he's really improving in his speeches, is there anyone that attended the meeting here? If so how many people were in attendance?

i'm not sure let me think about it

Bill, Trump just got elected man, look on the bright side.

Just speak the truth, your enemies will do your profiling for you.

Assess where your country is politically and see how it could be pushed to the right.

How do NP plan to address the inevitable "But sure are people of norman descent Irish? Are people of Hugenot descent Irish? Are protestants Irish? Are the likes of thin Lizzy Irish?" questions?
These are almost always the first thing to be brought up when a discussion on immigration arises.
If NP get any media attention such as a slot on the Late Late when they get bigger....purely as a total set-up for Tubbs to ridicule Barrett and make him look bad, he will without doubt bring up these points.
If Barrett comes across as too 1488y he's fooked like....at least the likes of Farage or LePen tend to brush those comments and accusations off saying "oh everyones british/French if the integrate" etc.
Thoughts?

Kek
I never thought Trump could actually save this Nation, and in light of recent events I know he can't.
I've thought that Balkanization is really the best solution for a lady by time, but we all know how unlikely that is

What's that lad?

Don't fall for the memes, America is one of if not the worst places to live in the world. Nothing is being done to stop the entirety of the mexican population relocating here. My city was 78% white when I was a kid, now its somewhere around 15-20%, This massive demographic shift occurred in a single generation and this story is all too common throughout America. Not to mention affirmative action has gotten so insane it's no longer possible to even get a real job here unless you're non-white or a woman. You have to have multiple people vouch for you just to get a job mopping floors at mcdonalds while fat spics and niggers hoot and holler gibberish.

Even with Trump, saving this country was a longshot, it's fucked to the core.

I think Barrett tries to hard in his speeches shouting and stuff
Like he think he's the next Hitler or something

We've heard Richard Spencer talk of that, hasn't been that popular though.

He'll get rid of illegals I'm sure.

broadsheet.ie/2017/04/24/the-task-of-the-committee-will-be-to-water-down-these-proposals/

The entire point of that sham "Citizens Assembly"

The entire lot should be gassed in sitting.

From what it looks like to me, it seems that he knows what he's talking about, or that is, he has a clear idea in his head of what he's talking about.
Did you watch the latest video where he invoked James Connolly?
>Connolly was paper Scottish but Irish National, by the blood of his ancestors

I thought the same when I watched the videos.
He also does this gay hand bend "limp wrist" motion thing when he's talking. Like he's got a gay claw or something.

The trick with those questions is change the context of the question.

So a TV reporter asks you "what makes you irish" just say "Islamic terrorism, multiculturalism is NOT IRISH" Everyone loved Marine Le Pen when she said that the burqini isn't french, because it isn't. When people think of France it's warm baguqttes, beautiful white people and wine.

Just say that despite all this talk about Normans and Vikings, 88% of the DNA in the country is related to the people who came here after the ice age — small amounts of immigration is fine but what we are seeing now is mass immigration and Eurostat estimate that by 2061 50% of under 14 year olds will be of migrant origin.
When people point on Phil Lynott, point out Kevin Sharkey a black Irish man who opposes mass immigration and the displacement of Irish people in their own homelands. Could very will be that Phil would have opposed it too.

This
Materially speaking we are fine, but otherwise our nation is dead
No those are just good Oration skills, check this out as an example
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc
Exactly

>He'll get rid of illegals I'm sure
The fact that he has backtracked even a little shows there is no hope of that happening. Where I live is absolutely swamped with illegals and all I have seen since Trump was elected is more and more of them. Unless Trump goes full 100% gas the beaners race war now this country will be majority non-white by the time his 4 year term is up.

evening lads

I heard today that Trump just gave amnesty to the """"dreamers"""""

Ye thats a good answer actually.
That Kevin Sharkey thing is gas you could nearly feel the lefty heads implode. They can't use their "wacist" argument so they havent a notion of what to say about him.

>Unless Trump goes full 100% gas the beaners race war now

You never know!

My second highest ethnicity percentage is Irish (18%). Plus I'm a redhead. If I ever had to move out of the USA, I'd probably go to Ireland.

Also helping reclaim northern Ireland would be my prime goal. I want to be a Farage-type but to the ppl of Ireland

>mfw got my twitter account suspended for posting memes at #weareirish
Fucking kikes

wish he'd join NP but he's pro-choice.
NP shouldn't put a candidate in Balbriggan if he deffo runs and make a pact with him.

>http:/ /www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/21/trump-says-daca-illegals-can-rest-easy/

nah m8 it's over. I can't really be all that upset about the death of america though, I have never felt a connection to this place. Every immigrant I've ever talked to here has thought that I myself was an immigrant. America is a cheap whore for mud people to come and rape before returning to their own countries after they get what they came for. This is not a country any real man could take pride in.

So you're telling me.... they're afraid?
>also
"Barret's Hand movements and voice inflections are weird"
All Oration Technique, even Collins Practiced it
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cbqXpCzB9xk

6:30 Colm O'Gorman uses the phrase liquid Jew

youtube.com/watch?v=968KnFDjftw

Have you given up the liquid jew yet eirepol?

People think RTE is bad, yet TV3 has some real awful shite. 5 mins into the Trump vs Ireland and it's some lefty shithead smugly talking down towards right wingers and assuring everyone that Ireland hates Trump.

Sorry you don't reach the quota

Start telling people immigration is the problem

The only country I am a higher percentage is Netherlands (33%).

My red hair is like a +40%, you pleb.

Also why join the National Party when Fianna Fáil is better

>Kikebart

Once Ginsburg dies he might be able to pull something off

Come home.

Hey I made the radio from Canada!

They hate Farage.
Gerry Adams takes pictures with ANTIFA.
It's Brits out, blacks in.
They love professional victimhood.

We need an alternative media site. Does anyone think they would be able to contribute regular content for a news site?

>Also why join the National Party when Fianna Fáil is better

Nice bait. You're just insulting us with the red hair stereotype btw

RTE is worse because of it being state sponsored. They put on plays, shows, "culture" festivals, have links to the marxist shitshow that is the Paddys day parade etc.

>FF is better
The problem with Conservative justices in the US is that they do their job and simply interpret laws, they don't go out of their way like leftist judges to do put thing in place such as fag marriage

The best counter to that is to ask them if they would say the same about a Native American just because they weren't 100% pure blood.

They obviously wouldn't because it would be grossly inoffensive.

Literally just play the victim if they deny your ethnic status. I see nothing wrong with it.

It's settled then. I'm moving to Ireland to #MakeIrelandÉireAgain

COG and his kids.
politicalirish.com/threads/cog-and-his-kids.12722/

Fine Gael and Fianna Fail are the best bets (as far as I can tell from Murica) that has any shot of being in government.

Damn that's rough. Whats stopping him from invading Mexico and taking out the cartels?

Also important to point out that Phil Lynott and Paul McGrath were brought to Ireland and grew up in a 99.9% Irish neighbourhood. People of African descent are not exposed to Irish culture in such a concentrated fashion today. Enclaves have developed like Blackbriggan, then segue into Kevin Sharkey's comments and talk about the need for deghettoisation.

lol. I was wondering what he meant when he said his kids were nonwhite. Gays are so shit. GAS THEM.

Doesn't mean we have to follow them.

8.10 is hilarious

Ye this is my go to.

When someone has an argument I just say you'd have no qualms about calling a Maori a native NewZealander but if a white NewZealander calimed he was Maori you'd be up in arms.

>play the victim
>use prarie nigger injuns
Yea that's actually a very good idea, the whole "are you delegitimizing MY identity?" Bit catches them in their own hypocrisy

We've got theLiberal.ie
They'll probably publish anything you give them.
Might write up something for the #weAreIrish hashtag.
Use politicalIrish.com for a forum.
It's dedicated to anti-censorship but you can't be a dickhead troll.

> 7.45
> I should explain to my children who are both POC

What a fucking cuck

>6:30 Colm O'Gorman uses the phrase liquid Jew

That's at 6:18 you fucking dope.

>stopping him from invading Mexico and killing the Cartels
Theoretically nothing, but there are still plenty of cucky republicans.
On top of that Im afraid it would turn into another Mexican American war, this time without the Treaty of Higaldo Guadalupe.
( we beat those beaners back to Mexico City, but decided to pull out of Mexico instead of Annexing it because we didn't want their "people" and we even PAID for the land that we won out west because we're nice)

Amnesty international founded by (((Peter benenson)))

Enemies of Ireland.

yeah, Navajos are a distinct tribe despite being a hodge-podge of other tribes.

You have to use their own language against them if you can.

It's harder for americans and brits to do it because of the conquerer tag but the Irish have been oppressed before so it's easier to play the victim.

Ive seen that term used more and more over here. Wasn't even a thing last year now its everywhere. Its literally White VS Everyone else to them. Its not, "my black children" or even "my mixed race children" anymore like

He could do it and be a hero, that would be awesome.

I don't get it either.

Half-white is a term. Fucking Obongo was half white, but OOOOOH NO, he was half-black.

>mfw account gone because i spent an hour calling everyone in the hashtag niggers regardless of skin colour and sent the slant a fanfic

>harder for Americans and Brits
Actually I've used the Victim status before too, being of Irish descent
>muh Duffy's Cut
>My family has only been here less than a century fuck off about slavery
>muh quota system, Boo hoo
(I actually love the old quota system desu, wish we still kept it around)

Thanks for giving us credibility...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I WISH!
Those media kikes would crucify him, paint him up as a villain, it's a damn shame.
This country is more divided than ever