LE PEN STEPS DOWN

LE PEN STEPS DOWN

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39696861

I'm totally lost with the French elections. What the fuck is going on?
Can any frogbros explain this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.fr/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=1er tour présidentielle
nonalignedmedia.com/2015/11/is-the-migrant-crisis-part-of-a-zionist-plot-against-white-europeans/
williamlutherpierce.blogspot.com/2014/07/sins-of-fathers-racism-and-genocide-in.html?m=1
counter-currents.com/2010/10/the-psychopathology-of-judaism/
biblebelievers.org.au/judaism.htm
uktv.robssatellitetv.com/watch-uk-tv-online/bbctwo.php
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39696861
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have no fucking idea.

Didn't she just do decent in the 1st round Voting?

Really need some frogs answering shit, I checked the other threads and they're nought

She left her party, not the political race.

Frenchies are a very centrist bunch, unlike us krauts who pretty much all are on one extreme. With this move, Marine is trying to appear neutral. Let's see if people buy it.

She stepped down as FN party head and is now more independent (Macron is an independent candiate). She probably wants to get more votes from former Fillion supporters and be more appealing to all frogs this way.

>krauts who pretty much all are on one extreme.

Got that right.

inb4 far right.

Kinda reminds me of when Are Nige conceded just before the Brexit votes were counted

2 rounds

1 round google.fr/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=1er tour présidentielle

2 best candidates go in 2nd round

Le Pen - Macron
Trump - Clinton

50,01 % for victory

She has no chance to win

For the people that couldnt bring them selves to vote FN this is good.

they are now voting for her and her ideals rather than the ideals of the ebil nazi party. Even if they are the same. It cleans up her image a bit to normies on the fence.

I would normaly think that this is stupid and that people aren't that stupid. But then again, I tend to overestimate the normies.

It might actualy work.

Something smells bad about this.
I don't know what: just a gut feeling.
pic related.

It means very little and is simply trying to shake off the endless media attacks on the FN name

She cant win. The other failed parties will stack against her and macron will hire them. Nothing will change.

Dw it's just that the party has a fucking bad image because of his predecessors, she's just trying to be seen first as french candidate instead of front national candidate, in order to gain more votes

SFBE

If that were true, she'd have lost in the primaries.

That doesn't explain why she's dropping the FN.

Women, not even once.

Women are not good at politics and she should not be the leader of france because seriously look at german and also remember how close america was at getting Hillary which is also a woman?

I can't believe that alot of you fell for her and believed her and actually thought she would be better than a male figure considering that a woman would not fix a country and they are prone for emotional and illogical thoughts.

Australian cuck news just said "she stepped down to distance herself from the racist and antisemetic views of her party"

Nice virgin rant, virgin. Why don't you grow a hideous beard and join Islam while you're at it?

She want to attract Fillon's, Dupont Aignan's and maybe a few Mélenchon's voters who don't like her party but share some of her ideas

'Far Right' begins yet another BBC story.

Funny how Israel's actually very far right, sxplicitly racist govt is NEVER refered to as 'far right,' eh?

Internationalist, Jewish Supremacists (like Barbara Specter, Alan Shatter, and many more infamous anti-European/anti-Christian Jews) are, actually, trying to destroy white nations so they can rule over us all per their shitty religion.

nonalignedmedia.com/2015/11/is-the-migrant-crisis-part-of-a-zionist-plot-against-white-europeans/

williamlutherpierce.blogspot.com/2014/07/sins-of-fathers-racism-and-genocide-in.html?m=1

counter-currents.com/2010/10/the-psychopathology-of-judaism/

biblebelievers.org.au/judaism.htm

Ovadia Yosef was a scholar of Jewish "law" and Chief Sephardic Rabbi of Israel. When he said non-Jews were born to serve Jews - this was simply an honest description of Jewish eschatology, without the Potemkin, universalist, humanistic veneer.

But for various reasons due mainly to Jewish power and propaganda regarding the eternal, innocent victimhood of the Jewish people - YOU have accepted the idea that the TRUTH re Judaism, Israel, and Jewish group behavior is CRIMETHINK.

Don't hate. Treat individuals as individuals. Avoid monolithizing any group. Reject violence and any sort of legal discrimination.

But never accept the idea that the Truth is 'hate' (without more) by people who hate Truth.

It's just an intermission, sources say.

In fact in France the president is Above political party, that's it.

There's no problem don't worry

She left NF because it was even more hated than her. It does not change much in the runoff, as she is still the posterchild of the party.

Wow, a fucking bold move. I find this woman impossible not to respect.

Separating herself from the party and her father. An extension of the "Marine" branding.

Gives people a reason to vote for her who otherwise couldn't because FN.

Pretty smart. Long term I think it could cause some issues, but in terms of a short-term decision I can't see why it wouldn't boost her share of the vote.

I'm not sure if it's a winning move but it's better than just lying down and losing because of pre-conceived notions.

Her opponents can't accuse her of "still being with FN" because Macron was also a minister of Hollande's government, which is super unpopular.

Yeah this might turn out to be an excellent PR tactic. She's distancing herself from FN and now if Macron even so much as touches her on FN she can smear the shit out of him as being corporate status quo ex-hollande government. If he doesn't touch the FN issue then she can go on about how's she has distanced herself and maybe grab more of the centrist votes.

She's got nothing to lose as defeat was guaranteed with FN basically.

>"So, this evening, I am no longer the president of the National Front. I am the candidate for the French presidency," she said.

baguetteD chess incoming, I CAN'T WATCH

It's literally nothing. She's just temporarily stepping down while the elections are ongoing. She'll resume her position once they're over (if she loses). It's symbolic, to show she's not bound by partisan considerations.

Le Pen will win.

M8, your post leaves me more confused.
I'm watching an analysis of this on BBC2 just now

uktv.robssatellitetv.com/watch-uk-tv-online/bbctwo.php

Marion would've won..

Dumb move
Dumb dumb dumb

LePen did a major pivot. She sees that many French retards only vote by the little symbol in front of a candidates name.
LePen is now on par with Macron, as he's a "centrist" too.
Well played

Kek is here
LePen wins

Id definitely bang her

there are some french people who could never ever vote for her former party that can now that she is independent. it's a concession to the history. theoretically, if she wants to win this is the only path.

she was too godly and smug for this election full of mortal normies anyway

Based on the article, it appears as though she has decided to step aside as the LEADER OF THE PARTY.

I didn't read anything that says she was pulling out of the election, which would be very silly considering she came in second place by like 2pts.

LePen will win

Wow, what a bitch move abandoning her party like that

They played no small part in getting her this far and now she just throws them in front of the bus

D
CHESS

SHE
IS
LEARNING

LePen is going to win dumbass

Did you put money on it if you are so sure? I want her to win but I just don't see a way.

This. Don't overestimate the average person, they are retarded. Removed the blue, white, red flame and earn yourself an additional 5% support. For free. May as well take them.

>Trump has no path to victory. I just can't see it.

>Brexit has no chance of winning, all of the polls say remain will win!
>Trump has no change of winning, all of the polls say Hillary will win!
>Le Pen has no change of winning, all of the polls say Macron will win!
It's like poetry.

Yes the one thing I've as a recurring theme in German history is how they have no middle ground in politics.

They are either full fledged kike loving degenerate leftists or full on Juden Frei no inbetweens.

Case in point; Germany in the 1920s was very (((progressive))) about LGBT rights, Berlin even had an LGBT rights center: fast forward 20 years they're putting the fags in gas chambers sheesh

Hopefully the next pendulum swing happens soon I want to witness the aspie Germans sperging out again

They all sort of rhyme together. Hopefully it will work

Funny how only Sup Forums is sperging out to this. It's literally nothing. And stop making misleading titles, she's not stepping from the race, far from it.

It's an all or nothing move. If she loses, she would never have the momentum
she ever had for the next elections

tactics.

also fuck captcha

God... French is such a disgustingly vile language

Fuck Le Pen and Fuck French people

That's where you're wrong I did believe in Trump winning but this isn't the same situation. If US had the French system Clinton would be president now.

Normies are indeed extremely dumb.

Let's hope Le Pen's little ruse works.

>I did believe Trump would win the nomination but there's no way he'll beat Hillary

When you go full right wing again and gas the Turks I'm coming back. Gonna be gud.

You could read the article you posted instead of just the headline.

ITT idiots who can't read/understand news articles

I don't understand
How does stepping down from being the leader of FN make anyone vote for her? It's not like she changed any part of her ideology

Is there some law about who you can and can't vote for in France?

What are you trying to say?

She's actually kind of fuckable in some pics.

Lol crazy.

Say it with me

MOISSURE PRESIDENTE

Just 'avin a giggle m8

Trips I bang her

Holy fuck whats happening, I need a quick run down.
Is she stepping out the race? Will this help her win ? is she playing 4d chess?

French traitors in Austria almost have all been voting Macron in the primaries.
God job running away like a good Frenchman and still ruining your home country.

Chill Mohammad

Me too.
Her daughter is hot too.

Something smells retarded about this post.
I don't know what: just a gut feeling.
Pic related.

Marine "se met en congé," is taking a break. A "jour de congé" is a day off.

I really don't see her joining a globalist party.

What she's actually doing is inviting the more persuadable elements of the Republican party (Fillon's supporters) to join her. With their support she might just pull this off.

She's running as an independent "Marine" rather than the Leader of Front Nationale in order to be able to get voters afraid of the FN baggage but like what she's saying.

Its a publicity stunt, its nothing.

Ignorant cunt here

redpill me on FN and le pen is she really extreme right wing fanatic like they say?

it's no big deal, i think even sarkozy did the same before winning
it's like when trump took distance of the republicans to absorb sanders votes. lepen is taking a distance from the fn while still being the strong candidate to absorb melanchon and fillions votes.
Macron is now a broken record who threw all his punches, now the real debates will happen

learn2poo first pajeet

Shit I'm glad it isn't just me who thinks that

Wow, it's literally nothing.

No seriously, watch the video. She isn't quitting or anything, she just temporary give up the party's direction to take her distance with it.
It's a move to become "the candidate that is not Macron" isn't of being "the extreme right candidate".
It may win her a few votes, but it's literally just a small PR move.

Not a big deal I can stream Shoah v2.0 while shitting on the streets

According to the media, caring about free speech and the future of your culture makes you a right wing extremist.

>Mohammad
Sorry, but I'm not French, Mr. 56%

>has wifi
>not running toilets

NOIRED

problem is that lepen losing isn't about the polls but statistics
with the front républicain there's no way she can get 50%

It's her neice innit

Brilliant tactical move right here. They can vote for her without "voting for the Front Nationale".

People are pathetic, this will work as a gambit. Whether it will work well enough remains to be seen.

It's political positioning. She's signaling that she isn't just representing the party.

her dad probably said something antisemitic again and she wants to protect the party or some shit

ok, mordecai

She's still in the race, retard. She's just no longer representing Front National. Stupid-ass britbottle.

Genius! That should get her more support right?

4d chess for extra votes

>bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39696861
And how do you like arabic? You fucking cuck.

Good luck trying to form a working government:

Local FN assemblymen might feel shafted, and be disheartened from running.

> Kiss goodbye to your National Assembly elections: FN will be trounced

in a desperate attempt jumping ship this late - what could possibly go wrong ... any idiots still imagining chances ... keep imagining

good night frogs - cya in the upcoming revolutions

They don't run as FN in the legislatives, they run as RBM (Rassemblement Bleu Marine), which includes people who aren't even FN

It will indeed make 0 difference.

>leaves her own political party in an attempt to rise above potential biases for the benefit of the people.

Good for her! That takes guts to do.

A party leader usually steps down when he's about to get elected. It's usueful to keep the party leader and the country leader figures separated