Why are white Americans increasingly giving up on life...

Why are white Americans increasingly giving up on life? How can you be a "master race" if you can't even find a purpose for your own existence?

Drug overdoses are a direct result of (((pharmaceutical companies))) handing out opioid pain medication like Oxycontin like candy on easter sunday, and then when the user's tolerance builds and they're not getting enough over the table they start doing heroin.

We're losing our country and watching our rule be toppled and replaced with the most degenerate shit in the world

I'm unironically waiting to finally just get the balls to kill myself

you didnt even count in the rise of disco, techno, dance and LGBT culture which was heavily about drugs and house music

starting thread with why whites is racist but americans seem to have a boner for needless racism and being dominated

Why kill yourself when you can kill others?

Honest question

World is pointless.

Because I would get caught and I don't want to live my life in jail. I've thought about it though

>get blamed for everything evil in the world since birth
>having kids would only damn them to the same treatment but more severe
>woah goy why'd ya kill yourself?! Dontcha know you've got white privilege?!

Man I hate the fucking future.

By that token how can you be the master race if you're living in white culture and need their welfare and "affirmative action" just to exist? No matter what white people do, at least we're living in nations we created, and I do include America, Canada, South Africa and Australia in that, I don't care what the tribespeople were doing, because it wasn't creating the nations that exist today.

i will look to move to ireland, the uk, or australia

I for one love watching America burn.

look at the growth of Sup Forums in the last 5 years, which is directly correlated to the number of white men who have given up

frigg off minority
white genocide is occurring because we are told day after day that we are the cancer of American society
why wouldn't we want to kill ourselves on mass fucking cuck?

Going postal would only be used against the surviving whites in the crime statistics.

It's a catch-22.

Because they keep changing the math and I can't keep up!

>Why are white Americans increasingly giving up on life?

Poor quality bait.

Most of the overdoses are in minority communities.

World sucks.

it's hard to see your country to be constantly raided by spics and niggers, while your race falls into decline and degeneracy because of jews and sjws.

also after /pol i realised that most burgers take drugs

you fucking wish

Yikes, but I can't say I've met any "white victims" like that.

Shut up you fucking kike if it weren't for us the Iranians would of destroyed your country and I hope they do.

Why not stand up for your own interests like other groups? Look at a guy like Trump - he was supposed to represent white interests to some extent, but he is spending more time these days sucking off the Saudis and Israelis than helping out the people who elected him.

Why not support/elect an actual nationalist? Sure, it's easy to make fun of groups like blacks, but at least they force their politicians to be fairly explicitly "blacked."

And why aren't these white addicts in prison, since they're fucking my country up?