Brit/pol/ - Tactical voting edition

>Arron Banks decides not to stand in Clacton
order-order.com/2017/04/24/banks-bottles-it/

>Jeremy Corbyn planning to 'dismantle' the UK's defences, Conservatives

>Jeremy Corbyn refuses to say if he would authorise killing of Isil leader
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/23/jeremy-corbyn-might-not-authorise-strike-against-isil-leader/

>General election 2017: Tories to pledge energy bill cap
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39685106

>remainers getting desperate - pushing tactical voting
tactical2017.com

Reminder to vote Tory to stop others from stopping the Tories and thus Brexit.

Anybody voting UKIP is enabling a soft Brexit or no Brexit at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Mike_Blackley/status/856642229695369219?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://www.reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/67coqp/support_for_scottish_independence_slumps_to_40/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How can we make the UK better as individuals?

>Getting a second job?
>Joining the Armed Forces (or reserves)?
>Volunteering?

No I was agreeing with you.
The EAs losing commission will also add pressure to sellers to drop.
Heard places in London are going for 20 percent less as many sellers are willing to pay the Stamp duty off the books, to get the sale agreed.

W

I

L

No

fucking 4 minute duplicate post thing blocking my willy post

>voting Conservatives

It's the £21bn on Agency Staff bit that really gets me.

If you're going to make conditions in the NHS so bloody awful for employees that loads of nurses etc up and quit for an agency where you've then got to hire them back but at a higher cost as you've also got to pay all the administrative fees that come with it then why not just make working conditions better in the first place ffs. Just makes no sense as at all; see also - Teaching.

The plan is to make the NHS fail and then claim that "the NHS doesn't work and we have to privatise" and sell the NHS off to Tory friends for a fraction of what it's worth.

They already privatized big chunks of it, the NHS are hemorrhaging hundreds of millions to companies like Virgin Health. As soon as these companies get a good foothold they will start upping the price, to 'come into line' with prices they charge in the US. And since the US pay 17% of GDP and we pay 9% (for better outcomes), its really going to hurt.

But this is not the worst part, the TTIP agreement that the Tories were trying to push through the EU (in any form) will come with the the intellectual copyright clause, forcing the NHS to pay inflated prices to US pharma, or be sued; And if the Tories sign up to that, even Corbyn won't be able to overturn it.

I hope everyone realizes whats at stake with this election.

Do these costs and percentages take into the account the drastic increase in numbers of population from migration and the recorded lower performance levels from migrant staff?

You know Nige himself has said that the NHS is unsustainable and a US insurance based system is inevitable in the long run?

As per usual, Nigel is right. We need to wake up and smell the coffee. The NHS is unsustainable and needs more privatisation. The state is broke.

Is nigel some messiah? If he said to lick the floor because it's good for you, would you do it?

Of course a banker with plenty of American friends that want to buy our public services for a fraction of the price would say that.

Even if we were to go to an insurance-based system, under no circumstances should we be replicating what goes on in the states. We need to look at the rest of Europe.

You mean the young adults that come from the EU, rarely use the NHS, and when they do their home countries foot the bill? Riiight.

STOP LYING AND BEING PERFIDIOUS RIGHT NOW.

An Anglo asked me for a tenner quickly so he could go and get a pizza as he was starving. He said his mum would pay me back.

Well I just got in after waiting six hours for the cunt to show and he has buggered off. He took my tenner and got a pizza with it.

FUCK YOU ANGLOS.

>Tommy Robinson is talking about meme magic on Facebook Live

Too much weird shit going on these days for any of it to fully register.

Germany is a good example.

I honestly have no fucking clue who to vote for, I was going to vote Tories because fuck Corbyn and his commie followers BUT the expenses scandal, us getting soft Brexit the fact that immigration will likely stay the same and pic related (yes it's MUH NHS but people are genuinly suffering) has forced me to rethink my position

Also fuck Paul Nuttal he's dodgy as fuck, so whom do I vote for lads?

NHS weenies deserve death

I understand your position, perhaps the option is to vote UKIP?

No party was unscathed by the expenses scandal.

I think the Tories deserve one more shot with Brexit secured now. Once that's done, they cannot blame their failings on anything but themselves.

May fucking cameron and friends was a good sign. way she played calling the elect was a good sign. I hope she is a secret massive xenophobe who with bathe the stubble with fire.

Best chance is give her a big maj.

...............but she probably a puppet like most of them and will not remove kebab

She was named Islamophobe of the year and people here think she wants Sharia law. Very much doubt either are remotely true. I think she's just a patriotic conservative who wants the best for her country and to strictly limit immigration (lefties often view her as far-right nationalist).

Think she deserves a chance. Name a better realistic hope.

The Commonwealth (post civil war) coat of arms was comfy

:'^)

twitter.com/Mike_Blackley/status/856642229695369219?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://www.reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/67coqp/support_for_scottish_independence_slumps_to_40/

>I think the Tories deserve one more shot
No.

I always love the way Wales is just included in England. They're our pet principality.

Except the problem is Labour won't do anything different; they'll make it worse. There is no alternative that'll work. If you don't vote for Tories, the higher chance that Commie Corbyn will win. Say good bye to the Falklands, Bermuda etc etc. Say hello to school meals, footballer wage caps (so a massive drop in income tax, meaning it needs to be made up elsewhere) and general fuckery.

If UKIP was a viable choice, you'd go for them, but their shit isn't any better than Tories and I don't see them being able to cope.

I don't know if your a GCHQ shill or not, but do you really think footballers pay income tax?

Might sleep with socks on lads. It. Is. Freezing.

>think all the blairites still in the party would let him do all that