HOURS AWAY FROM NUCLEAR TEST

We are hours away from a possible nuclear test by North Korea. They will celebrate the army today the 25th with a new test. Historically North Korea have conducted tests in the timeframe 09:00 - 11:30am North Korean time. It is now 06:45am in North Korea.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_weapons_tests_of_North_Korea

timeanddate.com/worldclock/north-korea/pyongyang

Other urls found in this thread:

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/
express.co.uk/news/world/795572/Kim-Jong-un-North-Korea-Donald-Trump-US-South-Korea-army-evacuation-Courageous-Channel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

north korea tests their new super mirv and all of the USA is destroyed in one shot

DEATH TO AMERICA

>not posting the USGS siesmic map
shake my head

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/

Do it Kim, you fucking loon

Theyre gonna test it.

Trumps gonna use this to solidify control and purge the cucks in the country

do it kim you fukken pussy, you wont

Trump testing nukes?

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

NOW I GET TO DIE IN A NUCLEAR EXPLOSION BEFORE I GET TO LIVE MY FUCKING LIFE TO ITS FULLEST AND SEE THE FUCKING WORLD

THANKS A FUCKING LOT FAGGOTS WHO VOTED DRUMPF

it gets worse

Just Fracking

FUCKING BULLSHIT

HILLARY WOULD NOT HAVE AGGREVATED NORTH KOREA LIKE THIS AND YOU ALL FUCKING KNOW IT

nukes from nk cant hit canada, not unless you are on the west coast, then good riddance

This.

No, we would be in a civil war against Syria and Russia instead you fucking cuck

and burger sauce

so nothing happening?
god you cucks are dumb

>civil war
>against Syria and Russia
Kinda true for Leafistan tbqh

Why would we be hours away faggot? The past test have absolutely no connection to today. Are you retarded OP?

35 minutes

you're right, she would have introduced a no fly zone on russia and immediately started world war 3. at least now we got an extra few months.

Nah. Its fucking happening. You're about to see normies literally go insane in the streets from terror. Hahaha. Fuck everything.

>8:00 AM Pyongyang time

>BREAKING NEWS: United States Prepares To 'Evacuate 230,000 Americans' From South Korea - Daily Express

The Norks are much less of a threat than russia

Lord help us all.

The idea of a nuclear war seems to be twisted and fucked up, like that wouldn't be posible, but we're fucking sure that people felt like this before ww2 and see what happened...

Posts link user, don't be a faggot

>seeing the world
That's degenerate, stay with your folk.

express.co.uk/news/world/795572/Kim-Jong-un-North-Korea-Donald-Trump-US-South-Korea-army-evacuation-Courageous-Channel
ITS REAL

just a drill nothing to see here move along

"Followed by... yes, followed by flashes. Blinding flashes. Sounds of explosions... We're... we're trying to get confirmation... But we seem to have lost contact with our affiliate stations... We do have... coming in... confirmed reports. I repeat, confirmed reports of nuclear detonations in New York and Pennsylvania. My God."

i'm ready to help some settlements

READ THE ARTICLE FUCK FACE
>>>The operation, set to take place in June, will prepare for the safe exit of around 230,000 Americans in the case of conflict.

JUNE It happens in JUNE

It's only a drill goys

no no,, we need to find some institutes of learning

Watch the seismic activity

Yep, he's actually going to have congress declare war.

dude, you post on Sup Forums it is fine to lie to us. but don't lie to yourself.

also, trump is going to stop the nukes.

yeah, she woulda aggravated russia. back to shariablew with you.

NK sent an object right over San Francisco during the World Series.

was it a baseball?

I like how the world is more scared for NK's wellbeing than their own.

They know this will fail, but are worried it will cause havoc in that country.
Don't be stupid north korea. Just demand sovereignty. These shows of power do nothing to us, we could literally take you at any time but haven't yet.

kek
She probably woulda sold them missile designs, like Bill did to China

55 minutes

it's outta heeeeeere

Source faggot or shut your fat mouth you diabetic moron

Insider here
Nothing will happen

i remember it... shouldn't you be out picking granola? Or busy filming your wife get fucked... oh wait you post here, shouldn't you be drawing pics of your waifu getting fucked by your bull?

Damn, look at this projecting faggot

Get more mad faggot, let me remind you that you, as an American have the smallest dicks in North America and the lowest life expectancy out of any first world country.

I don't blame you for being mad, I would be too.

yeaa..the north korea just wana nukes so they can fell a litel bit safer knowing that they will take down the entire world if they are attackt

the problem is they can't.
Best thing they can do is to detonate nuclear devices when enemy invades as a last ditch suicide, which is a shitty strategy since peopel generally don't want to die.

NK can't deliver their shit ANYWHERE, that's the problem for them.

calm down and just eat a burger and stfu

she would have sent them a plane full of cash

>implying hillary wasn't the war hawk candidate

And then swooped in to scoop-up kids.

You would not want to. You could probably beat them but it would be unpleasant, and in the current geopolitical climate you would never actually do it.
Let's be real, you would get the United States, the attack dog of the West, to do it for you.

9gag meme
really

Nice watermark, faggot.

That Reagan Bush hat is hot

Every thread you are here. I can't wait til Russians annex your ass