Canada News Thread

I unfortunately live in this shit hole and totally don't care about anywhere else, cause I'll never leave Canada and go some place else. Ces't la vie.

Post news stories, talk stuff, don't shill meme candidates or jordan peterson.

Drunk woman plows car into another at McDonalds
metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/04/24/impaired-driver-halifax-mcdonalds-drive-thru.html

Good news for NEETS
metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/04/24/basic-minimum-income-ontario-liberals.html

Canada will be sold to China to fight Trump NAFTA renegotiations
metronews.ca/business/2017/04/24/notley-says-canada-will-have-lots-of-allies-if-trump-goes-after-energy-trade.html

Post whatever................

FUCK I hate this country and having to live here.
STILL COLD.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-announces-trade-war-with-canada-retroactive-20-tax-on-lumber/article/2621146
metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/04/24/basic-minimum-income-ontario-liberals.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its OK

Don't tell me what to do bucko

>Ontario

Sort yourself out, Bucko!

Weird picture............

>Drunk woman plows car into another at McDonalds

wtf? Is this just a leaf phenomena? Over the past year, I know of three drunkards who have driven into various storefronts.

Go make you own thread and click refresh a shit ton and get no replies cause that's how your threads go unless people are being insulted for even questioning you.

>green words
Good job?? Where should I live? Jordan Peterson lives in Toronto. Right downtown Toronto. You know what Province, Toronto is in right?
>green words bucko

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-announces-trade-war-with-canada-retroactive-20-tax-on-lumber/article/2621146

looks like your lumber tax will pay for the wall

sucks that you can't threaten the US with opening the borders for russian invaders because Alaska is a thing

Probably.
That's a lot of people to know doing that as well..........LEL

>Good news for NEETS
>metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/04/24/basic-minimum-income-ontario-liberals.html

MFW Family man NEET living in Hamilton

bloody neo marxists

Maybe you'll get picked!! Good luck to you
Right now, single people get roughly 9000 a YEAR from welfare. This is almost double that amount. Holy fuck, life would be alright with that amount as a single person. It's basically a min wage job at 40 hours a week

They need cheap housing. Think of all the extra money people would have to spend. The landlords do nothing but bank that money and spend it on vacations and shit. Never in Canada.
The gov could totally build $200 a month commie blocks and solve the housing problem.

I doubt you even know what that means. I don't. Can you tell me what a "neo marxist" is, without having an autistic meltdown where you just insult people??

Trump is going to ass fuck Canada. I just hope he give Canadians the opportunity to get into America before he does.

If I was Trump, after the Canadian media and Trudy, I'd honestly stop everything from going into Canada, if it touched USA soil first. FOOD included (we don't grow or produce fuck all here. Almost everything is imported from USA or South America.)

We done fucked now.

Yo mamma was neoing while I marxed up in dem ass cheeks

Guess not......
Good explanation. I like knowing the meaning of words I'm using. Not just repeat stuff like parrot.
(You) are not intelligent.

I love these threads whats up poverty king hows the dui

How's the dui? How's the poverty? How's riding your bike everywhere cause you're a poorfag poverty king wagecuck faggot who needs to work saturdays like a chump loser and still can't afford a car or bus pass?
LEL
Sad life faggot. Plus you're a Sup Forums cyber stalker to add to the creep factor.

Isnt that you?

>UBI
>good news

unless they get rid of every other social funding program it's just an expansion of the welfare state

Then again I'd like to see this place collapse and burn in a hellfire

>Isn't that (you)?

>the government should do more shit!

REEE

It won't. The politicians will sell us to China and make off like bandits to the USA, leaving the rest of us to make Iphones in Chinese labor camps where we are fed stale timbits and cold coffee

Everyone needs a house, especially in Canada.
What's your suggestion??

How about 300000 fewer immigrants every year clogging up the cities?

Yep. The political elite in Canada are cocksuckers beyond reproach. They hate white anglo Canada with a passion

Okay??
What do you have against cheap housing for all Canadians??
It would also stimulate the economy. Most people spend 50-80% of their money on rent/mortgage. That's insane. Think of what they could spend that money on. Like restaurants, movie theaters, fun centers, places that employee people.

>doesn't understand economics
>doesn't understand supply and demand

Demand drops (due to fewer people), and prices drop