What happened to western women? How did they get to such a point where they feel superior because of their looks...

What happened to western women? How did they get to such a point where they feel superior because of their looks? Is social media going too far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eeu6XgAoWpU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Horde of reddit beta males and incels downvotes stacey shattering their illusions

They're retards

they convinced women that the secret to happiness is to avoid motherhood but instead "explore their sexuality"

turns out loney degeneracy is unfulfilling

where can i get a waifu like this?
If i have to leave my room i pass

She looks like a tranny.Very masculine nose and bridge.

Because it's true. She could be as nasty and SJW as fuck but as long as she is attractive I'd fuck her.

but you would dump her like a bad habit after. Thats the difference.

White women are trash

feminism == female neuroticism as a political agenda

It's horny dudes reinforcing their narcissism.

>What happened to western women?
We stopped treating them like what they are (non-person pieces of property) and started pretending they're people.
Because of all the makeup/photo editing she uses.

$5 she'll end up having mental breakdown in her mid 30s and end up marrying some betaboi

The internet has made it possible to get narcissistic reinforcement on a level never seen before and to directly compete with other women in a quantifiable way (e.g. "Likes").

If I was a social scientist instead of an actual scientist, I'd probably like to study the way that the internet has actually contributed, in many ways, and will continue to contribute to the downfall of society and the rise of mental health disorders (both of affect and personality).

she's right tho,reddit and imgur are prime examples of exactly what she is talking about. our society has given up on concepts like self-improvement and hardwork. a pretty woman will trigger the fuck out of a lot of people and it's not because 'oh my god she is better than me' it's 'oh my god i could be better than me' which gives them a moment of clarity before they drown it it a sea of vitriol directed at the person who made them feel insecure. go to imgur and look for before and after photos of women who lost weight and read the comments, count how many of the comments say she looks like a bitch/whore/rude/egotistical/vapid/etc. crabs in a bucket

That girl is taking her first redpill and finally beginning to realize she's been lied to her entire life.

You know where she ends up if she continues her line of thought?
She gets in shape. Healthy and fit. Gets married. Has kids.

How horrible.

Isn't there millions of attractive women out there? It's not fucking special at all to be fuckable. That's what they're meant to do biologically. Big fucking whoop

You know, maybe Muslims are onto something with their whole sharia thing....

Yeah this shit's hilarious, I've seen her posts before and she really puts a lot of effort in her photography. Apparently it makes insecure fatties mad lmao

>When your fat black feminist LARPing is still floating around two years later
One of my better pieces in my opinion.

Bang on user

this is what feminism degenerated to

good looking people are better than ugly people

but i only read 10% of her comment because it made no sense

People have always thought they are better by being better looking than someone else. It's not exclusive to women, you mongoloid.

I swear you faggots that scour the internet to look for dumb shit about women are pathetic as fuck.

Now fuck off, I need to sleep. Got work tomorrow.

DON'T YOU WANT PROGRESS!!! STOP SLUT SHAMING WOMAN. This is amazing user, thanks for sharing it. Holy fuck.

Are you sure your wifes boyfriend allowed you online?

That's a fucking cop. I would have loved to see her try to disarm a cop and magdump his weapon.

what happened? they got voting rights and were given freedom. they aren't human so they shouldn't have been given freedom.

no she isn't you fucking retard. what the fuck does self-improvement have to do with anything she said.

she basically said nonsensical jibberish but what she was implying was people her cause sexism and she's a real live human bean and not an object for men to fantasize over. she's one of the most pretentious dumb bitches i've ever read. she's equal/worse than the most retarded feminist subhuman you can find.

Literally attention whoring.....
Acts like she isn't.

>Women don't owe you shit, ever.

>WHY ARE YOU GIVING ME NEGATIVE COMMENTS, YOU OWE ME PRAISE

hmm

>How did they get to such a point where they feel superior because of their looks?

LEL
HOLY FUCKING CRAP KIDS!!!! The WORLD did not start at your birth. Like WTF????
This shit is as old as humans. Of course PEOPLE feel superior when they're attractive.
Jeeezus fuck. How are you all so dense??

What do you think the world was like before?? And before when exactly??
Like do you picture the world as a happy Disney village or something??

youtube.com/watch?v=eeu6XgAoWpU

No matter how many times I see this, it always makes me lol

>heavily indoctrinated
>the woman is at peace
>pinnacle of beauty
>spends her past time painting and doing other creative things

>feminists
>fat fucks
>pinnacle of ugliness most of the time
>shit personalities
>always complaining

Because it was purposefully created to make you laugh.

Umm this is scary

>they
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

go to this wiki page

>guys look, I can into Inspect Element!