Are black people even that bad pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
youtube.com/watch?v=3adatEVSL9M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eee0N6Bgx8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All niggers must hang

Yeah

Theres a difference between blacks and niggers, niggers must die!

kys
sage

Reported for slide thread

This is not fucking politics

All people are just bad.

Time to walk hand in hand as brothers and sisters into the abyss and end this shit

Why must all niggers hang? Cant we just hang out with them?

Not unless your a raging butthurt autistic virgin who didn't get cuddles from mommy.
(For evidence, look itt.)

>he can't differentiate between niggers and blacks

Yes.

>*teleports behind you*

stop doing faggy shit

They have proven themselves to be incapable of adopting superior white European Christian ethics and culture by constantly demanding that we coexist with their inferior and degenerate customs. Therefore, yes.

When they are all together it's a different animal; they are a tribalistic species.

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

nigger thread

Yes they are and it was proven so.

Black people > overweight people.

they're not bad if they're not tyrones. "real niggas" will instigate and escalate very mundane disputes into violent physical confrontations. they're always trying to punk you etc.

the only niggers that are ok are the ones that submitted to white culture and customs, or the weird weebo, lighttskin emo nigs.

tyrones are always faggots.

aye.. so deep, and what the fuck ever created all your niggers??

Most intense game of tag ever

Niggers are worse.

nu-Sup Forums tries to say there's a difference between niggers and black people, but there isnt.

Individually they can be okay but as a group they're not.

Niggers must all be exterminated to make room for the transhuman Übermensch

you are a fag, ever been near a niggar? they all smell, only whites can smell that, is not something what a white can like

Niggers are great as part of the scenery of their native African jungles, but they don't belong here.

Well it is shit like this that proves how low the nigger really is. Sure, Whites have done ton of macabre butchering. But Blacks just kills for the giggles and to alleviating the DNA deep depression they feel for being this fucking barbaric. At least other races attempts to reign in their inner barbarian, Blacks feeds it and lets it lose on the world.

couldn't tell you pal.

I went to a black funeral this weekend. My god-brother's cousin got killed in a drive-by shooting.

It was a complete circus. Yes, most black people are pretty bad.

nahh we've just been getting raided by stormfags.

We don't care that, they can do whatever they want, but in Africa, everywhere else they are just in visit, and they must respect us and our society how it is, but they don't, they bring their shit over us, and we don't like that, and we don't accept that, feel free to call me racist btw, because I express my opinion, also if you do, you should tell me what's the hypocrisy limit also.

If they're outside their nation they must respect the culture they visits. Period. The same goes for us but hell they're incredible barbaric.

If they are educated they can be intelligent, one great example is Thomas Sowell. Anyone who disagrees, get your dick out of your cousin and talk to people.

>Less than 20% of the population
>Commit more than half of all violent crime

I leave it up to you to draw a conclusion.

>But Blacks just kills for the giggles and to alleviating the DNA deep depression they feel for being this fucking barbaric

pretty sure the kids they necklace were criminals

Not really. At their core, every black is a nigger. It's kinda like the hindu idea that behind every person is the eternal concept of brahmin. It's like that, but with niggers.

Come for some vacation user, i live in Rio and black people are certainly civilized here (:

How do u ignore generations of slavery and segregation?

95% are worthless shit, 5% are redeemable.

Next question?

No. But they are soulless goy.

Easy. I don't let farm animals in my house.

That was a reply to you dumb fuck. do you know how to read?

There is a difference between blacks and niggers.

True. Still, barbaric.

However, if you happen to be rich-nigga (Basically owning a fork) living in an African village you can be sure some other nigger will do whatever to get his/hers hands on it, even if it means sending a mob on the poor rich-nigga.

Half of the people on Sup Forums are black so yes

Someone post the YouTube video where a white guy goes in the hood with an all lives matter sign and a white neighborhood with a black lives matter sign and tell me white people aren't the problem

Wow. The frustration is palpable.

spotted the_donald
kill yourself. all niggers are niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=3adatEVSL9M

is this the one you're talking about?

that guy is a fucking fake saged

Lurk moar

No

>>m.youtube.com/watch?v=eee0N6Bgx8A

>tfw to inteligent to be white

Is this from a documentary?

>black people
Does not compute.

is water wet?

If there ever was a good nigger I haven't met em and I have met alot of nigger unfortunately

I wouldn't relax around them

sage

nah mostly okay, just gotta stop blaming Whitey fo' dey own fucktardery.

This. The world would be a better place,

Be honest Sup Forums
If you were lying down on the street starving and I helped you to your feet, gave you a meal and a roof over your head would you still hate me for being black?

I lived in Harlem for two years, it was just a chill, funny time in my life. I was lucky to kind of glom onto a cool black normie clique though. The guys who knew me knew I really came from nothing so there weren't any issues

One race, the Human Race.

Well done Goy.

>roof over your head
Nice try, you are just going to rape me when I fall asleep.

I wouldn't hate (((you))).

But I'd still hate negros.

70's, 80's and halfway thru the 90's Harlem was pretty bad, now it's alright.

Not really. Their neighborhoods make the best shooting ranges.

white ppl are worse

Fucking horific.

This is what happens to Whites if we become a hated Minority.

We're well on the way.

WTF

Race is just a Social Construct Goys.

Just like Crime.

You have never done that for anyone nigger faggot

That's called the mad jungle BBQ. Soon they will gather around the still kicking corpse and snatch meat directly from its bones.

The decent blacks created the thugs of today because later generations regressed to their core tribalist versions.

Sweet necklace kit.

I unironically like black Americans more than white Americans although I'd much rather live in a white neighborhood.

Wow. That was powerful.

BRING OUT THE SNAKES

I would gladly open my doors if it meant chnging a Sup Forumsack for the better.