UN 'utterly horrified' by video appearing to show murder of Swedish Politician in Congo

>American Michael Sharp, Swedish-Chilean dual national Zaida Catalán and their interpreter Betu Tshintela were kidnapped on 12 March while on a mission to the Kasai Central province, where rebels have intensified an anti-government insurgency in recent weeks that has left dozens dead on both sides. Their bodies were found two weeks later.

>The film, narrated by a Congolese police spokesman, cuts midway through and the two are seen sitting on the ground and then shot. Catalán is subsequently beheaded.

theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/24/un-experts-killed-congo-video-michael-sharp-zaida-catalan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ff-nJ1CYKD8
instagram.com/zcatalan/
zcatalan.tumblr.com
npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2015/01/02/374574242/when-a-rebel-is-homesick-he-might-be-willing-to-surrender
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sweden Yes!

wheres the vid?

Whoah, that's disrespectful to the culture of the Congolese people.

This

I don't see a video. Fake news.

I don't have it, couldn't find it on liveleak.

inb4 the murderer is invited to Sweden with free housing and welfare to apologise for not being tolerant enough

How's that ol' sayin' go Sup Forums?
Ya burn the coal....

Sounds like a pair of racist white european imperialists who have never dun nuffin for Congo had their privilege checked.

>surely these people aren't violent, given that they're so disenfranchised. Only privilege incites violence

You know when animals that are rarely hunted become hunted. They're often not scared of the creature hunting them.
Sometimes I wonder why women go to third world countries and put themselves in danger.
My guess is, these women are unfamiliar with danger and thus think that no matter where they go they're safe.
So, perhaps women need constant danger?

Clearly these people need more foreign aid.

Every single living Swede deserves this exact same fate for everything their cucked minds have caused and permitted.

dont worry paddy your next #weareirish

>utterly horrified
why you lie on the internet.

They were probably kidnapping children for the UN's pedophile network.

> there's still rebels in Congo

How many countries can the west permanently fuck up before the rest of the world catches on

Bump for video

Did this happen in Sweden or the Congo?

What's the difference?

BINGO!

gib vid.

Wait doesnt them getting beheaded mean they won?

Everyone just gonna just say "witty" one liners and that's it?

Presumably the Swede was some kind of Refugees Welcome slut?

Got what was coming. Hopefully this happens to every single rich white girl who wants to save the poor oppressed minorities.

The American guy was probably just there trying to get in her pants.

I live in Barcelona and there are so many fucking Swedes here so I interact with them all the time..

really nice people but to the point of detriment

Overheard a nice sweden yes today though when some swedish guy was talking about swedish culture he said

>we have many cultures in sweden, we also have no culture. it's difficult to explain

>mfw

As opposed to? What else is there to say?

Fuck me, if you said "Canadian" instead of "Swede", you wouldn't had to change a word.

It's a Swede dude. They welcome this stuff.

I think many Sup Forumsacks used to get deeply saddened by such a beautiful people having so utterly disgraced their land, people and culture, but now many are far beyond this point and simply thrive on the schadenfreude

I need this video.

I hear ya bub. The state of basically all major cities in the west now.. ;[

>daughter of chilean communist that fled to sweden during Pinochet
>green party
Nothing of value was lost.

>tfw I ruined my honduran friend's trip to sweden before he even left

swedish advertisement i just saw today. i mean kids in commercials are bad enough but this is sweden yes!

youtube.com/watch?v=ff-nJ1CYKD8

annoying badly behaving brats as norm
>check
nigglet
>check
soulless brown gang kid
>check
tard kid
>check
whites are female, immigrants are male
>check

There has been a major influx of quality spain posting lately. Is it all just you user, or has a new inquisition starting up over there?

Kinda like Spain, thanks to Franco. That's why I'll never understand the stormweenies on this board who jerk off to Franco and yet claim to be cultural nationalists. Franco did more to harm regional identity in Spain than the Kingdom of Castile ever did

Castilian culture is arguably the shittiest Spanish culture, too. I much prefer Leon and Asturias. It's the only part of Spain that didn't choke on nigger cock for hundreds of years.

At least they weren't racist.

Might be me m8. Who knows. I post kinda frequently depending on the thread and spend a decent amount of time reading / watching informative documentaries and commentaries. I just hate not knowing things because I love destroying faggot commies in debate (barcelona is california tier)

What exactly did ya say m8? Hope he at least had a bit o fun

I hear ya. Out of my group of friends I have a few that say they are "pure blood" Spanish without a drop of moorish blood. Makes me smile everytime because that fucing meme picture

fake and gay

Top kek, this is also how I picture them when they say that.

If you have to actually make an effort to tell people you're "pure-blood," there's a 1000% chance that you aren't

this, I expect a weebum

>Swedish-Chilean dual national
>Swedish
and nothing of value was lost

>Chilean

But the based half was

Interesting that they beheaded her, but not him.

kill 6 million Congolese, no one bats an eye. kill one little politician, everyone loses their minds.

the Congolese are niggers tho

What else? Are you volunteering to go rescue the next batch of Swediots from their own stupidity?

>DR Congo should not have shown video of UN expert killings: UN
Through an interpreter out of shot, the armed men promise to show the location of mass graves in the bush Seemingly worried, the white man asks the interpreter in French with a marked accent: "Why are they armed and angry"
>"Why are they armed and angry"

>>"Why are they armed and angry"
The Congolese are complete animals, but this seems like a valid question to ask. They don't usually attack for no reason.

If that's true, the real scandal is that the Congolese government has to deny that their soldiers did nothing but their damn job.

Except the Congolese did that to themselves.

VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO NOW!!!!! I NEED TO SATISFY MY BLOOD THIRST

Does anyone feel like sending an email to government of the democratic republic of congo, fronting as a member of the UN asking for the video? Preferably someone with a vpn and someone who's native tongue is english.

Make memes

video please!

No more um bongo for me old bean.

SWEDEN YES!

Wait, are you saying niggers are savages?

bingo bango bongo I dont wanna leave the congo

Bingo bango bongo she so happy in the jungle she refuse to go

Well said.

No one cares if a Swede or two gets raped or killed anymore.
It's the equivalent of going "Oh no, there are starving nigs in Africa". So what?

They'll ignore our advice "Stop having 16 kids then you goddamn black rabbits. If there is not enough food for one kids, why have 16 holy fucking shit". And Swedes will ignore our advice too "you're making yourself and easy target, as well as setting an example that claiming "opreshun" is a get-out-of-jail free card. Don't be such a mong".

And the niggers still shit out kids like there's infinite resources and the Swedes will keep going "No, this time things will be different".
There perpetual dyslexia will confuse them and they'll get mixed up between the meanings of "They're not all like that" and "they are ALL not like that".

Sweden is a lost cause and the majority of Sup Forums knows it. The best thing we can do is let it die peacefully rather than dragging this shit out.

This video must be found!

>shot
>then beheaded
meh

What did these "experts" expect? That they travel into a war-torn 3rd world shithole and all will turn out ok? I really no longer care for for these "brave" people putting themselves needlessly in danger. Mix with the animals and you will be raped or die.

>UN Bureaucrats
So nothing of value was lost.

NIGGERS!!!!!

I agree m8. It still saddens me though. I like Swedish people. They just knew peacetime for too long and it softened them dearly.

>filming the
>>UN Bureaucrats
>So nothing of value was lost.

>utterly horrified
Someone that would be horrified by a video of something so common in the world should not work in the UN at all.

Go to Africa expect to live (& die) by African norms. Import Africans to X, now X has to live by African norms.

Michael Sharp was actually a pretty cool dude

this
kek will bless whoever has a link

this.

If I ever wanted to see a white person get genocided it's now

These people do not comprehend that they are going into areas that are effectively a dark age mentality with the addition of guns provided to them. It's astonishing the idiots continue to want to move people from these areas into societies that have advanced so far beyond said mentalities and then they think everything will be just fine.

>Words are terrorism
Top wew

Her social media is still up. Her last instagram post:
instagram.com/zcatalan/

>just another day

Her tumblr (of course):
zcatalan.tumblr.com

gib video

these two were actually kinda chill people

the guy was only there because his previous, less dangerous, project got defunded

She was a commie m8. She went to Africa, literally deepest darkest Africa, the place of Joseph Conrad's nightmares. And she got to experience African norms.

>no gray circle around the kid
>no grayed out name
>the dude isn't flagged for PVP
This shoop had potential

All of them are dirty commies kicked out in the 70's, no one gives a shit here.

Micheal Sharp was kidnapped once before, why the fuck would he go back out there just to be killed

npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2015/01/02/374574242/when-a-rebel-is-homesick-he-might-be-willing-to-surrender

the dude literally went face to face with one of the most brutal groups in Africa and now Sup Forums is keking on his grave

>Implying this is anything new

>Horrified when it happens in Africa
>Eerily silent when it happens in Stockholm
Very confusing

Congo, no! Diversity is their strength! The Swedes had better import more refugees from Congo so that they'll feel less marginalized when they murder Swedes in the future!

>Be Swedish
>Anywhere
>Anytime
>Get murdered by Africans

WITNESSED

underrated

You post this... Without a link to the video?

>the west

We didn't infest Africa with niggers.

Only based Congo black men are man enough to wage war against the mouthpieces for Global Agenda

this.
You should be ashamed of yourself user

Probably two things
>Fetishised 3rd worlders, aas always going to return to them
>Was committed to White erasure, so at best he was indifferent to his own survival, and more likely was committed to realising his own death drive by placing himself in danger.

He wanted to make a the world a better place.

And now he is death woe us, cause michael Sharp it's dead, and we don't have the guts to fill his shoes.

Franco was asbolutely based. Rescuing a nation from the brink of a communist takeover and then proceeding to kill those communists is far more important than preserving regional cultures. The gommies would have erased both regional and national identity.