I'm part of a team coding a realistic, slice of life RPG

I'm part of a team coding a realistic, slice of life RPG.

Exactly how much of a shitstorm would there be if each race had their own set of attributes?

For example...

Blacks: Extremely physical, Low Intelligence, Quick to anger

Asians: Low physicality, Extremely intelligent, Timid and passive

Whites: Solid all rounder

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Olympic_medalists_in_weightlifting#Lightweight
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd like to see whites get a charisma boost with other whites, a debuff with other races.

Please do!

Also
>Jew: low physical, high intelligence, high stealth

Controversy would be good marketing

Are you also doing gender attributes or aesthetic ones? I could imagine there would be much outrage if you put into the game how much easier women have it or make a Chad mode where Chad gets everything.

Make every in-game (((merchant))) a jewish character. No exceptions
>oy vey why not buy some of my items, goychik

Also advanced usury

they did it in morrowind, i don't see why you couldnt do it

game pretty much depends on it.

> Blacks: agriculture XP: 0

can you post more screenshots?

will there be subclasses within the races? like hillbillies and cambodians? where would abos fall?

>Implying niggers are strong
>Implying niggers win any olympic weightlifting medals
>Implying Asians don't dominate olympic weightlifting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Olympic_medalists_in_weightlifting#Lightweight

Educate yourself instead of relying on Jewish-made stereotypes.

You won't get any shit because your piece of crap indie game RPG won't get finished.

You'll realise the enormity of the project, close down Unity and go back to wanking over traps.

You'll struggle to get any decent art. It will demoralize the entire team.

You'll fail to polish and round up all of the loose edges in the game design, leading to a general feeling of "trashyness" when playing your game. That will demoralise your team further.

If you somehow struggle through that, get voted up on Greenlight and manage to launch on Steam, you'll sell 200 copies MAX because you didn't get put on the banner. You aren't on the banner because 50 other games released the same day as you, and 10 were snazzy fucking survival games made by a team of ex-naughty dog seniors that thought they could make a living by going independent.

And guess what. They can't even make a living because 5 senior programmers at £60k a year, and 5 senior artists at £60k a year adds up to £600k PER FUCKING YEAR JUST TO MAKE THIS SHITTY SURVIVAL SIM. AND IT TOOK 3 YEARS TO MAKE. NOW THEY ARE ALL POOR AND THEIR WIVES LEFT THESE BETA NU-MALE ARTY KEKS AND STARTED FUCKING DAN THE PLUMBER

How long have you been working on it?

Women: -4 STR

I'm guessing you're describing a personal experience?

Don't forget high neurosis

Wow, you sound like a real Debbie downer. :(

Jew: Has a special "haggle" ability that lets them get lower prices at shops and lets them sell their items at a higher price to vendors

n-n-no

this is the long version of what i was going to write.

so you are new

add manlets too!

>Manlets: Superiour Leadership, fearless, god-complex, berserker mode, yet surprisingly useless for too many things

Jew has no HP. Instead, when he runs out of money, he dies.

also Making software toys for picky stingy ADHD manchildren is not worth the effort

This OP.

If I had to do it in a fallout way:

Whites: SPECIAL: 7/6/6/8/8/6/5
Asians: SPECIAL: 4/5/4/4/10/8/7
Blacks: SPECIAL: 10/7/6/6/4/6/2
Browns: fuck if I know
Something like that anyways

>he fell for the unity meme
>he fell for the steam meme

meanwhile i'm making millions on roblox.

Don't make it grim dark. Like if a certain race dies, just have the corpses turn into ice tea and skittles.

Found the asian.

I literally made millions with a Unity game on Steam.

How much money did you make on Roblox? Genuinely curious. Was it millions?

add pets.

blacks hate cats, dogs hate muslims, chinese can convert pets into food points.

Add mulims:
they prefear goat pets, usually backstapper type, "religion of pieces" suicide area of effect skill

Should make it so that you cant log in a black character until after noon.

Something something twitch muscles. Best runners are black and the best swimmers are white. We have the better brains, chill out faggot.

Asians dominate in lower weight classes, sure. Because most competitors of other races are in higher weight classes, are taller, and overall stronger. Short people just have better ratios when it comes to weightlifting.
Asians competing with themselves in several manlet-tier weight classes are not as impressive as some 6'6" Ukranian lifting an entire schoolhouse over their head.

if your program you're probably indian in britain...

anyway, add indians.

Indians: outdoor type

>some 6'6" Ukranian lifting an entire schoolhouse over their head.
The singular possessive pronoun you're looking for is "his".

I don't know if it's been mentioned but the Elder Scrolls pre Oblivion did this. Blacks less int but good strength and dexterity