Most cucked game ever

How the fuck have I not seen this here?
Horizon zero dawn, has to be the most cucked game in existence,
Every king, war chief, scientist, basically anything of importance is either a woman, a woman of color, or an immigrant. It is impossible to not see multiple din do's everywhere, women with hijabs, I dont think theres more than 4 white men in the whole game.
Fuck this why didnt someone post about it before I bought it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ff-nJ1CYKD8
youtube.com/watch?v=jXA8Rve5Q5M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're a fucking idiot. Most of the plot is about two men fighting for the title of King.

Accurate to life seeing as how white people wont exist in the future, senpai.

It's fiction.

Kojima is using the same engine.
They say he's casting Ema stone with mads mikkelson and norman reedus for Death Stranding.
HAIL KOJIMA

I noticed that shit immediately.

The Anti-White is pervasive, and it's picking up steam.

Less Whites in Commercials, TV, Movies, and even Games it appears.

Mixed couples are being heavily pushed at the same time.

>TFW Konami fucked up a horror game with junji ito as a creative director and instead we're getting a sci-fi action game without the gorgeous fox engine

God damnit.

It's more than that, the "big bad" is created by a stupid MAN (Stupid enough to own the largest corporation working in developing creating and applying advanced robotics and AI and so stupid he personally works on their most advanced projects), fixed by a SUPER SMART GOD-WOMAN and then he sabotages that to fuck it all up again, just because he's a DUM-DUM SMELLY MAN.

The only white male shown to be the same age as the protagonist is a simpering weakling who can't care for himself and all positions of expertise both pre and post disaster are filled by women of colour.

Whole game, start to finish has the message of "If you're a man you're either stupid or evil. If you're a WHITE MAN you're both" and is completely and utterly unapolagetic about it.

By the way, the robots that wiped everyone out pre-disaster, wiped out the tanks and missiles and other robots sent to beat them? She destroys them effortlessly with a fucking sharp stick and a bow. I guess the whole thing would have been averted if they'd just sent a single woman to fight the robots back but they were probably busy being too STUPID and MALE to realise!

yeah no, tell that to gaia (woc) the matriarchs (woc) or sylus (poc)

she is a mary sue in video game form, everything that came out of her mouth was cringe worthy, this had some of the worst writing out of any sort of media i have ever been witness to

>Gaia
Always traditionally been brown. Learn your fucking mythology.

>Matriarchs
Crazy religious woman who get in the way and are seen as backwards neanderthals. The good one that helps you and is uncucked is white.

>Sylus
That motherfucker can be in whatever he wants because he kills it in ever role so I don't even give a fuck. Plus he always plays an untrustworthy third party / villain.

>Always traditionally been brown. Learn your fucking mythology
dont know, dont care, but that doesnt change the fact she is a WOC, and all the other systems are predominantly named after women, with the ones named after men malfunctioning
>Crazy religious woman who get in the way and are seen as backwards neanderthals. The good one that helps you and is uncucked is white.
It doesnt change the fact that they are women or minorities, and what about the war chief and her son POC, the sun king, POC, fuck everyone with some rank besides one guy is some sort of minority
>That motherfucker can be in whatever he wants because he kills it in ever role so I don't even give a fuck. Plus he always plays an untrustworthy third party / villain.
still a nigger

Oh I get it, you're retarded. Get mad as fuck when white mythology is tainted with niggers like those crybabies calling witcher 3 racist, but can't handle it when the shoe is on the other foot.
>I DON'T CARE ABOUT INTERTEXTUAL REFERENCES, CLASSIC LITERATURE, OR HISTORY. NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
Kill yourself senpai.

I saw a female on the cover and every professional reviewer giving it 10/10, so immediately knew it was cancer. Didn't even look into anything other than that.

swedish advertisement i just saw today

youtube.com/watch?v=ff-nJ1CYKD8

annoying badly behaving brats as norm
>check
nigglet
>check
soulless brown gang kid
>check
tard kid
>check
whites are female future rape victoms, immigrants are male
>check

but your still the one on a message board responding to me, and i aint even gonna give you rent for that property i got in your head
stay cucked my friend

yeah i think i am more confused than anything there dieter

Didn't you know Valkyries were Black Goys?

shitty game for idiot thirsty sony fanboys

> t. someone who didn't play the game
Sup Forumsirgin here. Just want to thank you for keeping this shit on /pol where it belongs and not shitting up out board more than you already have. Game is great by the way.

I love the game first of all, it is a lot of fun. But yea they definitely tried to push the whole multicultural thing. I only reason I care about that though is it doesn't make logical sense. If everyone has been living in these multiracial tribes for hundreds of years, they should all be mixed race by then. Instead every tribe has an equal mix of whites/blacks/asians, weirdly I haven't noticed any latino looking ones.

Why didn't you just play some Knack, babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I had fun with it

Inspired by the Jared (((Diamond))) book guns germs and steel

Buying it financially supports people with these ideas.

It's so obvious what they're doing when you realize it.

It's everywhere. The agenda is being pushed from every angle possible.

This is an Old Navy ad.

>couldn't tell it was SJW cancer from the trailer
if you feel any better, I bought Persona 5, which was also cucked

is that true, i would like to see link
true it was fun, but lets be honest the mix wasnt equal, there seemed to be more POC than whites...but yeah no latinos noticed here either, maybe the sun king, but he could also be middle eastern
ill be there next

Nerd cuckolds

wait whats wrong with Persona 5?

didn't say it was a good commercial. just all the hallmark elements are there

How was that?

I saw a nappy haired mongrel going to school yesterday.
By god are they ugly

You people get more triggered than SJWs. If anything your worse.

production wise it was allright but i still dont know what they were trying to sell

I'm playing Fallout 4 right now and it got to me too. There are so many strong independent womyn, it makes me roll my eyes everytime. Every single female in the game has this retarded smug attitude and none of them seem to be affected by the supposedly harsh conditions of the wasteland. Rape is suspiciously absent too but that's for another time.

Persons 5 is not cucked. The memes that the main villain is a Donald Trump expy are really forced when they have so few similarities.

a juicer. but that is lost in all the screaming

I bought a ps4 pro for this game. Saw this shit and never bought the game.

At least I have FF... it's not a bad game

the entire game is based on victim narratives. all the girls are victims of evil men. the male protagonists are only good because they white knight the women. but the women still shit on them and the men shit on each other because obviously men are worthless in the eyes of the writers.

the supposed female villains turn out to basically not be bad at all while the male villains are completely one dimensional hitlers.

>Rape is suspiciously absent too but that's for another time.

there is very few cases of rapes in vg. violence and war is ok, looting killing and so forth, but don't harm children or rape women!

>you can't play as a white man in the game
>you bought it anyway

You only have yourself to blame, user.

no i dont care the protagonist is female
she turns from a victim to a Mary Sue real fucking fast, she's ordering the god damn king and his army around, wait what! The whole "you know who I am" "you know what I can do" thing gets old real fast. She runs into the same problem so many movies and TV shows run into They're all invincible. You can't show a woman act vulnerable because it makes them look weak. And that's sexist? the audience won't invest in a character that doesn't feel human. So if the heroines are prancing around, whooping ass without getting a scratch, it makes them boring.

Should should play the only game on PS4, bloodborne.

This game is being compared to the Witcher 3. But playing as Geralt the quests felt more organic, the decisions had consequences, i could haggle for pay.
This bitch is getting herbs for refugees because she feels bad. The Womyn who is captain of the guard or whatever asks for help tracking down the three criminals, you do it no questions asked. Ive played enough vidya to know at least one of those men was innocent and killing him would have a consequence later in the game, but it didnt, the Womyns word is good as gold.

(((Schreier?)))

I don't know. The idea of men standing up and protecting women is not exactly new or sjw shit. I don't see any problem with that. You are right that all the villains are male but that isn't something to be mad about.

(((DIVERSITY)))

the men are bumbling idiots that got the world in the situation its in, its the strong WOMYN who have to save everything

because you didn't buy it

Well, yeah. Most games require that you hack through thousands of men before reaching your goal. A huge pile of bodies, and none of them women.

I'd actually like to make a game where the majority of your victims are female. No more violent than any other first person shooter, but violent enough to trigger feminists. I want to make a game where a strong man sneaks up on female guards and snaps their necks, slits their throats, and then when he's caught, is forced to mow down 30 independynt wymyn to escape.

It'd be funny because they'd trip all over themselves trying to say why they don't like it, while not being able to actually address it. They'd say stuff like:

>It's obvious this developer has issues with women
>I'm left wondering what happened to this developer in the past, to lead him to make this game?

But they'd never, ever address the fact that men are completely viable targets in every other game. They'd have to confront the fact that men are by default seen as threats, while women are not. And of course, that's how it should be. But they want to pretend that women are just like men, and they can be successful, powerful leaders, etc. But as soon as you say that they can be evil, dangerous villains, they'll pitch a fit.

Plus it'd be fun just to mow down hundreds of women.

i am picturing a hambeast with pink hair as a boss in your game

becuase the world ended dont mean whites turn into savages m8 lol

How funny would that be? A world where women have actually subverted male dominance? And I'd try to make it realistic too. They'd still have men doing the grunt work and technical tasks, but they're peons - irrelevant to the game. None of them have any stake in the outcome, so they don't fight. I'd make it restart you at the last save point for killing them. "Don't harm innocents!"

Then as you go up the chain, the most important bosses are increasingly vile SJW types and jewesses. They've inverted the natural order of things and they're boastful and smarmy about it. Pink haired SJWs, Feminist 'intellectuals', Frizzy-haired mulatto women, etc. But the vast majority should be qt 3.14s because no man wants to look at an ugly woman for too long.

Yeah, the boss should be a jewy woman who's got mind control over the masses. Perhaps at the end, make it so there was actually a jewish man hiding behind her, pulling the strings the whole time.

Damn, I'd love to have a $20million budget and a game studio.

The entire game is about religion being a shit stain while science is humanity's savior. The world became that way because of religion. If the CEO dude didnt destroy all the knowledge there would have been a lot less niggers. It's a super red pill game.

We are reaching levels of neckbeard in this thread that shouldn't be possible.

I just played it to hunt robots.

Elizabeth was cool. Ted was a moron. HADES was a stupid idea either way.

Robots that run exclusively on fucking biomatter was pants in head retarded.

Still terrified me at the thought of it though.

Pro-tip: stop buying video games.

>playing Vidya

Jesus go watch a movie or something.

>Robots that run exclusively on fucking biomatter
DEATHFORCE? I didn't know you played female MD Geist.

Mean like the Nords in skyrim? the only aspect of the only game that i enjoyed in the last 10 fucking years?

That went over my head.

>haha i'm so retarded i won the argument!

Basically video game version of Demolition Man

Game play is good and it's new single player IP. Just let it go. We need it to do well so devs are willing to take chances on new single player IP

you can give them your cash, however I dont my money to go towards some far left ideology
still posting

It's a fucking video game already created to keep people dumbed down red pill is not if the game has good info or not red pill is knowing that playing the game itself is already dumbing you down

But was the gameplay good? I could give half a fuck less about politics in my entertainment. If its fun, its fun. Good mechanics etc? Granted I am gonna get called all sorts of pleb because I thoroughly enjoy cod infinite. I don't have a vast amount of time to play games, so if its genuinely fun and entertaining, ill put a couple hours a week into it.

but you should care about politics in entertainment, like half the posts on this board are about how ((they)) are trying to subvert us, this is a shill post for sure

>you

savior of the human race is white
not once
but twice

>Everyone important is a woman and a minority
>Society has regressed to the stone age
How is this not redpilled as fuck?

Though... Now that I think about it the only games I've enjoyed playing a female character in are fighting games like DOA and guilty gear, and maybe fable 2? Was that an option? Fuck time flies.

Dude what? Are you saying I'm shilling or the thread is? I'm confused.

Are you really surprised by Sup Forums's hypocrisy?

Cuckold beta teacher detected

youtube.com/watch?v=jXA8Rve5Q5M

Lol I was fuming after I finished it. Almost made a thread awhile back but didn't. Happy you did OP. This game really pissed me off. Such a shame this quality game is ruined by zomg blacks are the bestest mentality.

not really against SJW cucks making their own game, been saying that all along just make your own damn game and leave our games alone.

CHECKED

Fucking tired of my vidya getting fucked with by "progressivism"

All of this is 100% accurate. So pathetic.

What about Rost the mentor? He wasn't stupid or evil.

go back and listen to the data points, if you collected them, what made me make the thread was the one where he describes he says something like "a woman wearing a hijab walked in" "of course i knew it was the famous dr so and so"
Her wearing a hijab or being a muslim immigrant adds nothing to the story, its literally pandering at its finest "see we have a brave WOMYN muslim immigrant, take that Drumpfkins!"
I turned the game off after than and wont ever play again
Rost was an idiot, the whole shunning thing is ridiculous, like were him and Aloy even supposto speak to each other...I liked the white guy Eryn, his story was far more interesting than anyone elses, but the cucked him down to a one dimensional drunkard who couldnt get out of his own way.
He relied on Aloy to show him the real killers!